It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I often wonder why they keep us around.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Reminds me of Evagelion where humans are the Lilin, and the Angel's were just OP, singular lifeforms. As for planetary or a collective consciousness wouldnt know if worlds could collide there, but maybe in some infintasmil way, it all connected to some source or other.

It is our flaws that make us unique, different, an in some ways complement one another. Perfection cant exist in a temporary or ever changing, universe.

True the pursuit of perfection is a road to insanity.

The goal is to learn to live in the Now , most people live in the past wishing things had been differnt some look to the future trying to predict there life .

But being able to grasp the Now and live in it, is in my opinion the Key to enlightenment .

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Living in the now is really the only form of living, since living in the past was done, and looking to the future without being in the present leads to stagnation or atrophy. Doesnt hurt to dream I guess, but obession can be unhealthy.

edit on 20-5-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
They might look at us as we look upon an endangered species.
Like the gorillas in africa who live on a mountain that we try to protect against poachers.

Or it could simply be against galactic law to kill the primates on planet Earth.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe
Like the gorillas in africa who live on a mountain that we try to protect against poachers.

Or it could simply be against galactic law to kill the primates on planet Earth.

I think we are a little above Primates .

I've become pretty convinced over the years we are some sort of Hybrid spliced with an Alien species.
edit on 21-5-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Probably because they understand that we don't have the knowledge and technology that they have. Just take time to think of every single person. When your born; what do you know as a person? All you know, is that there are people that feed and take care of you. As you get older; these people begin to reveal more of this world to you and teach you as they once knew. If your family invested in the fossil fuel industry; then it's almost 100 percent chance that your going to carry on the family business in making sure people pump gas every day. Is it your fault; that they didn't teach you more about Nikola Tesla's renewable energy invention? No. It is not.

The same applies to the religious model. If your born in a highly religious family that puts god over everything; it may not set into you, that there is an entire society that existed long before the events in your bible. The E.T's are obviously aware of this and don't hold us accountable for these mistakes. We have had so many wars that have turned us down a path astray from the one we should be following. At the same time; they understand that some of us would love to embrace the knowledge based system and dump this capitalistic system in the water. But we are unable to do that, because higher powers in both corporate, government and religion; feel other wise.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I've become pretty convinced over the years we are some sort of Hybrid spliced with an Alien species.

Why do you say 'Hybrid Alien"? WE ARE THEM (in the future/present). They are US (in the past); still working on the genetics.
edit on 23-5-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

They keep us around because we are much larger than them. MUCH.

We save them a great deal of energy when it comes to doing things.

Can you expand on this a little?

No pun intended...

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Why do you say 'Hybrid Alien"? WE ARE THEM (in the future/present). They are US (in the past); still working on the genetics.

Hybrid because they spliced themselves genetically with an indigenous species on Earth and Presto humans , but all in all I believe they are a separate species .

I would say there was some sort of Hominid on Earth long extinct now but none the less they were our forebears that an Alien spiecies genetically modified into modern humans.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
maybe there are no other species as advanced as we are, maybe we are the first to reach a level where space is in our reach. maybe there is no alien species "keeping us around".

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
maybe there are no other species as advanced as we are, maybe we are the first to reach a level where space is in our reach. maybe there is no alien species "keeping us around".

Then what were the red orbs I filmed in 2012 and who the hell was in my bedroom during one night in 2016?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

Someone is flying around out there pal , someone is keeping us from putting nuclear weapons into space .

Someone is or was abducting humans , someone is feeding technology to our Government .

I believe someone is out there watching , manipulating , learning , waiting
edit on 25-5-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: mis spell / Grammar fix

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join