It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roll Up That Sleeve...Lawyer Alan Dershowitz Says Forced Vaccinations Are Constitutional

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
How many of you are planning on getting the Covid-19 vaccination when it comes out?

I certainly don't plan on it. Even though I've received flu shots in the past, I'm somewhat skeptical on the effectiveness of a Covid-19 vaccine, especially one that is being rushed into production. An article published on Apr 25, 2020, stated the following:

Doubts about the possibility of a viable vaccine are based largely on the fact that no vaccine has ever been approved for use in the US or UK against other forms of coronavirus.

"there is currently no evidence that people who have recovered from COVID-19 and have antibodies are protected from a second infection."

"Some viruses are very, very difficult when it comes to vaccine development - so for the foreseeable future, we are going to have to find ways to go about our lives with this virus as a constant threat."

www.businessinsider.com...

Will there be safety issues associated with a Covid-19 vaccine? Maybe.

While efforts to develop a coronavirus vaccine have accelerated, there are still safety concerns, according to the director-general of the International Vaccine Institute. “We don’t know that a vaccine that’s developed in four months — or I guess 12 to 18 months, which is the current estimate — is really safe,” Jerome Kim, director-general of the International Vaccine Institute (IVI), told CNBC’s “Street Signs Asia” on Monday.

And make no bones about it, President Trump wants a vaccine produced at "warp speed," and is set to use the US military to help distribute "300 million coronavirus vaccines by January 2021."

The Defense Department took pains Friday to emphasize that President Trump’s promise to produce 300 million coronavirus vaccines by January 2021 is a “goal,”

Operation Warp Speed sets 'goal' of 300M coronavirus vaccines by January

When asked by the president to clarify, Azar said that meant a vaccine for everyone nationwide in just over seven months.

“The answer is yes, we're working for a fully approved vaccine,” he said. “We use all of our regulatory tools to [make a] vaccine available for the entire American population by January.”

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

What if you don't want to get vaccinated? Well, according to Harvard professor and lawyer, Alan Dershowitz, you may not have a choice.

A top lawyer who defended President Trump during his Senate impeachment trial believes the Constitution grants the government "power" to vaccinate citizens against their will.

"And if you refuse to be vaccinated, the state has the power to literally take you to a doctor's office and plunge a needle into your arm."

The lawyer said that U.S. residents don't have a right to infect others and that if they wish to opt-out of vaccination, they could be given an alternative in which people rejecting the state mandate could remain in their homes permanently so as not to risk infecting others.

Dershowitz argued that healthcare workers and officials forcibly vaccinating the public through a legislative and judicial process that comes to a consensus on widespread vaccination is the best defense against the spread of disease.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

So, could this play out like a dystopian novel? Once the government forces you to get a vaccination, what's next? A forced microchip implant? Microchip Implant to Link Your Health Records, Credit History, Social Security

+5 more 
posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Nope. Not gonna do it.

Like you, I've followed the herd immunity strategy with flu vaccinations. Even those end. They want to poke us too much to ever trust the Health Care Industry ever again.

They can go suck it. I'll fight.

edit on 1952020 by Snarl because:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Its not possible that they are Constitutional...but its sure a great way to learn how they tried to Spin-Doctor the issue in the past so we can BunkerBust them today....those olde crooked bought out Judges are now long gone....replaced by Truthers by PATRIOTS.

It should take the Courts most powerful impacts to demand ad take a Human Beings DNA...we can be Cloned....that Material can nt be trusted with any one Government Law Enforcement or ot….NO ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO STEAL YOUR DNA WTHOUT YOUR CONSENT....that is a humanitarian crime of the highest degree....adding anything into your body ,we can be killed,is by Proxy the same as removing something from your body....its a crime against you on a Humanitarian level and cannot be tolerated on any level Civic or Federal.

Our choice to accept or deny the data supporting vaccines is paramount to any other single legal dynamic....if I do not personally believe the data you cannot under any circumstance force me to comply with you. I just have to say that I believe in The Great Virus Lie....and that vaccines are dangerous and weaponized. Who cares what BS YOU or the Government believes in?See my point here?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Nope.

Allergic to most vaccinations.

It would probably kill me and I've already survived Covid.

So *flips off Alan*

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
No way would I get one, if they tried that crap here I would refuse.

As far as constitutional goes for a forced vaccine id say that doesn't sound right...
edit on 19-5-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Alan Dirtshizz lies for a living, it's what evil Zionist do... proof, he was Jeffery Epstein's lawyer.

1st, 2nd, 4th, and 9th Amendments protects us from tyrants who force vaccinations.

edit on 19-5-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

they could be given an alternative in which people rejecting the state mandate could remain in their homes permanently so as not to risk infecting others.

Well if the vaccine WORKS, how can I infect the vaccinated people? Wouldn't just the unvaccinated people (who also choose to take the risk of catching it) be the only ones in danger of infection?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Somebody's gonna get hurt if they go this route.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I am seriously starting to think that our best option is to have Covid parties where we spread it to one another as quick as possible.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
I am seriously starting to think that our best option is to have Covid parties where we spread it to one another as quick as possible.

Should have been at my house.

We had pop corn and bourbon.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
No. That said, there is an argument to be had. Polio, one of the worst viruses that has ever plagued us shut down many facets of society for years depending on the season.

Before we had a vaccine for it, not many people dared to buck the tiger and get it. The reason why is because even if it wasn't an outright death sentence, it would almost certainly cripple you to varying extents for the rest of your life.

That's a pretty good reason to stay home. Corona virus? Well, it's not Polio, is it?

I will not accept nor do I want any type of shot for the novel corona virus as I have never gotten a shot for the flu. Should anyone suggest I have to, well, I'll call my lawyer and he can advise me on the path forward.
edit on 19-5-2020 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I will agree
...then I will stick it in their eyeball.

edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: Spfix

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

The lawyer said that U.S. residents don't have a right to infect others and that if they wish to opt-out of vaccination, they could be given an alternative in which people rejecting the state mandate could remain in their homes permanently so as not to risk infecting others.

Here are some of the issues I see with this lawyer's statement:

1. This assumes that a person will get infected a priori.

2. Forcing anything on someone without a very good cause goes against the human rights. Assuming that a person will get sick, when the reality so far of covid-19 shows otherwise is not a good premise to forced vaccinations and its legality.

3. It works the other way too, the persons that are afraid and force the others to vaccinate, they themselves can stay home and not bother the others go about their lives.

4. If the vaccines have an impeccable record, why do the people refuse to use them? Why doesn't this lawyer look into this?!

5. Did this lawyer see the effectiveness of the other alternative medications, chloroquine, zinc, azithromicine, etc?

6. Did this lawyer ever doubt the honesty of those "big medical experts"? (Nope, he's the same as them).

I'm sure there could be more issues with his dishonest statement.

P.S. Wasn't this lawyer somehow involved with in the Epstein's saga some time ago?!

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Stupid question? Why would those who received the vaccine worry about those who didnt? Are they saying that those who get the vaccine can get reinfected by those who didnt? The whole purpose of the vaccine is to create immmunity.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7

No, it's not a stupid question at all. That statement by Dershowitz didn't make any sense. Like another member stated, why would a vaccinated person fear someone who refused to get vaccinated? Kind of makes me believe that the effectiveness of this vaccine is suspect, and they don't want the general public to realize that.

Your best bet is to take an antibody that could shield the human body from the coronavirus and flush it out of a person’s system within four days. The only problem with this "breakthrough" CURE, is that Big Pharma wouldn't make their multi billion dollar profits from their vaccines if this became available. Is there a reason why this "breakthrough" discovery is getting so little coverage??

From 4 days ago:

Sorrento Therapeutics will announce their discovery of the STI-1499 antibody, which the San Diego company said can provide "100% inhibition" of COVID-19, adding that a treatment could be available months before a vaccine hits the market.

"We want to emphasize there is a cure. There is a solution that works 100 percent," Dr. Henry Ji, founder and CEO of Sorrento Therapeutics, told Fox News. "If we have the neutralizing antibody in your body, you don't need the social distancing. You can open up a society without fear."

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I am going to pay for the PPV when they send the folks out to force Aman Bundy's family to get vaccinated. Gonna look like an old Mike Tyson fight but with machine guns.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
a reply to: DBCowboy
Well I was planning to tip you for a happy ending.

Your two better stop it.

Or I'm telling Mom!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join