It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Do Not Consent To Tyranny

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oathkeeper73

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: chr0naut

You also quickly surrendered your firearms after some dipsnip from Australia shot up a mosque and made your majority a fearful bunch of sniveling bitches, happy to surrender your only means of self protection for the continuation of an artificial and flawed feeling of security not that long ago. Needless to say, your country proved itself to be more than happy to surrender long term liberties and freedoms for the short term continuation of the illusion of safety, so your perspective in the face of this manufactured "crisis" is skewed and not reflective of reality.

New Zealand gun death rate (all causes) in 2016: 9
United States gun death rate (all causes) in 2016: 38,658

Even per capita (because NZ has a smaller population) the US has way more gun deaths than NZ.

Also, New Zealanders are still armed. Only specific gun types were banned.

You're proving my point. You (NZ) surrendered specific arms with a causality rate 1/4300th that of the United States' rate (which has simply galvanized the majority of our population against the ideology of surrendering any weapons to the government's demands.) New Zealand demonstrated years ago that your freedom and liberty are always on the trading block so long as continuation of the tenuous appearance of safety is given to your people in exchange for that freedom and liberty.

Hell, where COVID is concerned, the USA has plenty of scared little bitches of our own, so maybe we're closer to New Zealand than I'd have thought we were a couple of months ago...

You guys are the scared little b's, NZ'ers and Aussies don't give a $#i7.

We also know that our government actually does something for the money. Your government sees massacre after massacre and does nothing. Absolutely nothing!

Just like when there was an epidemic killing citizens - denials and inaction for months.

Also, for all your calling the Ardern government ultra lefties (which they aren't, they are center-left) our Deputy Prime Minister is the leader of the right-wing, nationalist, 'New Zealand First' party. So perhaps you don't know what you think you know?

Bravery is being afraid of death and facing it down. Stupidity is not having the wit enough to be afraid and throwing your life away pointlessly for something intangible.

Your country will be conquered and just another piece of China in 20 years....you are soft. I can guarantee you will wish you had all your firearms when they come for your sissy nation. You will also beg for our help. If im alive I will actively rally against giving you or your nation any assistance.

I don't think that we ever had enough armed forces or firepower to withstand a country like China if it went to war. However, historically, it has not been as warlike or expansionist as the United States, so there is perhaps a rationale we could follow where we would remain sovereign and not be threatened?

Also, US would struggle to defend Taiwan, and lose war to China simulations show - ATS thread.

So perhaps the USA should stop all its stupid and constant 'saber rattling' and instead pursue actual peace - for its own sake?

One sure identifier of a tyrannical government is that it is in constant armed opposition to all others, even it's own citizens. The USA had a civil war, didn't it? What about the Department of Homeland Security? They aren't the police and they aren't the military. They are a force specifically set up as a tool of control of citizens, by the government. Face it, you have a tyrannical government and Trump is attempting to consolidate more power to the Presidency. That is the very definition.

Tyrant
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

edit on 21/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

0.2% of CONFIRMED cases of those 20-39. It's likely only about 10% of actual cases are confirmed.
www.businessinsider.com...

That means 0.02% of 20-39 die. Pretty much every last one has a known or unknown pre-existing condition.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

0.2% of CONFIRMED cases of those 20-39. It's likely only about 10% of actual cases are confirmed.

That means 0.02% of 20-39 die. Pretty much every last one has a known or unknown pre-existing condition.

I work on elevators, for the last 33 years. I am more likely to die from my job then this corona crap. I face life and death situations everyday on top and under elevators that are running. Knocking on wood, a few more years left till retirement.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot

I work on elevators, for the last 33 years. I am more likely to die from my job then this corona crap. I face life and death situations everyday on top and under elevators that are running. Knocking on wood, a few more years left till retirement.

Im a Stationary Engineer and have worked with plenty of Elevator Techs over the past few years of my short life. Ya'll have been a standup group of people, and I respect the work that you do!

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnnihilateThis

originally posted by: Groot

Im a Stationary Engineer and have worked with plenty of Elevator Techs over the past few years of my short life. Ya'll have been a standup group of people, and I respect the work that you do!

Thank you sir ! We are a proud and unique group because the work we do is specialized and it affects public safety. People don't realize that box they ride up and down in can kill. We make it so it won't.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join