It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Do Not Consent To Tyranny

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Being that I bought the koolaid, for my husband, that his uncle died of the covid, but then I found out, he had prostrate cancer, NO

I DO NOT CONCENT.
OUR GOVENOR SUCKS!!!

I'm in MI.
HAIL Whitmire

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Oh I know my friend.
Just a bit of a touchy subject for me right now.
Life is unpredictable as it is.
People can die at any moment any day.
But something tells me if my friends didn't get the virus, they would still be here.
Perhaps to die by a car accident in a couple weeks from now or something else beyond their control.
But, if they didn't get the virus, I think they would still be here right now.

An no, one man's life is not worth shutting the world down.
But maybe these measures prevented someone else I know or maybe you know and love from getting the virus.
Id like to think so.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

HAIL Whitmire

Hail Hydra...

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You also quickly surrendered your firearms after some dipsnip from Australia shot up a mosque and made your majority a fearful bunch of sniveling bitches, happy to surrender your only means of self protection for the continuation of an artificial and flawed feeling of security not that long ago. Needless to say, your country proved itself to be more than happy to surrender long term liberties and freedoms for the short term continuation of the illusion of safety, so your perspective in the face of this manufactured "crisis" is skewed and not reflective of reality.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Oh I know my friend.
Just a bit of a touchy subject for me right now.
Life is unpredictable as it is.
People can die at any moment any day.
But something tells me if my friends didn't get the virus, they would still be here.
Perhaps to die by a car accident in a couple weeks from now or something else beyond their control.
But, if they didn't get the virus, I think they would still be here right now.

An no, one man's life is not worth shutting the world down.
But maybe these measures prevented someone else I know or maybe you know and love from getting the virus.
Id like to think so.

My train of thought has always been people die everyday , for some reason or another. Maybe it was their time maybe it wasn't. How many innocents die everyday over seas because of senseless wars and conflicts. It's hard when it hits close to home. Maybe I have become hardened in my heart because of a live in girl friend was murdered in our apartment when I was 19 years old. It happened, I grieved and lived my life afterwards.

People die, life goes on.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: chiefsmom

HAIL Whitmire

Hail Hydra...

Cut off one head, then cauterize the stump, no head takes it's place...

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

This all needs to end now !

Thats RIGHT!!!

Everyone get on their keyboards in their moms basement and start posting now!

If you chip a nail, SO BE IT! Take an Ibuprofen and keep typing!

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

Thats RIGHT!!!

Quoted for projection.

The vast majority of the people on ATS have jobs, run businesses, are productive members of society.

And then there are our token leftist posters on ATS....

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

Thats RIGHT!!!

LOL ! I will find what apartment complex you live in and shut every elevator down. By the way, got a thousand gun toting Kentuckians behind me so far and I only shared it a few hours ago. you, sir, underestimate us. What are your views?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Don't tread on muh Applebees and muh haircuts.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Why do you hate restaurant workers and small business owners?

Why do you want to destroy their very livelihoods?

Why do you hate the middle class and want to destroy it?

Dear GOD!

Are you THAT evil???

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

edit on 19-5-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Would that be the majority consensus, or the loudest? Most people want to be safe.

"Enemy and not defender of human rights." Most people want human rights, and while that includes the right to be free and live one's life, it also includes the right to be safe.

You have the right to be safe, stay inside your safe space/house, problem solved. The rest of us have a life to live. This coming from someone in the extremely high risk category.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Dear GOD!

Are you THAT evil???

Nice assumptions, bruh. My wife does hair for a living, and I owned a bar/restaurant before all of this.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Dear GOD!

Are you THAT evil???

Nice assumptions, bruh. My wife does hair for a living, and I owned a bar/restaurant before all of this.

Hey, you're the one mocking those professions, not me.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Young people die of it, too.

Young people die of a lot of things. The underlying suggestion of your statement is that young people do not die, lets' say, form the flu for example.

These are the current stats for NZ

confirmed 1,153.............recovered 1,442................dead 21.

The crushing poverty that's about to arrive at your doorstep will kill and a heap more, if it hasn't already and the virus will still be there. The governments of NZ and AUS remind me of the words of Albert Camus;

"The welfare of the people in particular has always been the alibi of tyrants, and it provides the further advantage of giving the servants of tyranny a good conscience."

Those figures are for the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, not influenza.

We have finished our lockdown now. No economic catastrophe, just a little hardship then it'll rebound.

edit on 19/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Except it's not a health emergency.

The mortality rate simply doesn't support that statement.

Even if it was, declaring one does not mean infringing on rights.

Secretary Azar Declares Public Health Emergency for United States for 2019 Novel Coronavirus - HHS.gov

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

You also quickly surrendered your firearms after some dipsnip from Australia shot up a mosque and made your majority a fearful bunch of sniveling bitches, happy to surrender your only means of self protection for the continuation of an artificial and flawed feeling of security not that long ago. Needless to say, your country proved itself to be more than happy to surrender long term liberties and freedoms for the short term continuation of the illusion of safety, so your perspective in the face of this manufactured "crisis" is skewed and not reflective of reality.

New Zealand gun death rate (all causes) in 2016: 9
United States gun death rate (all causes) in 2016: 38,658

Even per capita (because NZ has a smaller population) the US has way more gun deaths than NZ.

Also, New Zealanders are still armed. Only specific gun types were banned.

edit on 19/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Even per capita (because NZ has a smaller population) the US has way more gun deaths than NZ.

Well, with you chaps so spaced far apart, kind of of hard to get mad and shoot each other, isn't it. Try cramming all ya blokes into a place the size of a soccer field with drama. You sound like a little weiner coming to a pig roast.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot

originally posted by: chr0naut

Well, with you chaps so spaced far apart, kind of of hard to get mad and shoot each other, isn't it. Try cramming all ya blokes into a place the size of a soccer field with drama. You sound like a little weiner coming to a pig roast.

About the same population as Alabama. About 1.5 times the land area.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join