It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Treasury Department Spied on Flynn per Whistleblower

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
Intent

Holy crap where have I heard that before?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Yeah yeah.

Is 2015 is before 2016 still, in Trumplandia?

Then it doesn't have anything to do with the Trump Campaign; it does have plenty to do with Michael Flynn and his dishonesty. Proven dishonesty.
what was the charge against Flynn again?

Read the charges and plea agreement for Michael Flynn
www.cnn.com...

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

So ... you see it going something like this ...

FLYNN: No, Mike, I didn't talk to Kislyak during the transition.

PENCE: Are you sure General?

FLYNN: Yes sir.

It becomes clear that Flynn did talk to Kislyak.

PENCE: General, you talked to Sergei during the Transition? What the Fudge!

FLYNN: Yeah, okay, I'll resign.

3 years later

PENCE: Oh, I don't think General Flynn INTENDED to lie to me ... he just did. But it's the FBI's fault.

finis

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
No
I see a whistleblower at treasury exposing illegal government surveillance.
4th ammendment stuff
At this point I don't think you would understand.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
No
I see a whistleblower at treasury exposing illegal government surveillance.
4th ammendment stuff
At this point I don't think you would understand.

Reported to the Treasury IG (acting) in the Trump regime?

Yeah, that complicates the simplistic story you're pushing, don't it?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

but those aren't about Flynn being an agent for Turkey at all. If he was guilty of that, shouldn't those be the charges? Or was that just made up bullsh!t?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

So ... you see it going something like this ...

FLYNN: No, Mike, I didn't talk to Kislyak during the transition.

PENCE: Are you sure General?

FLYNN: Yes sir.

It becomes clear that Flynn did talk to Kislyak.

PENCE: General, you talked to Sergei during the Transition? What the Fudge!

FLYNN: Yeah, okay, I'll resign.

3 years later

PENCE: Oh, I don't think General Flynn INTENDED to lie to me ... he just did. But it's the FBI's fault.

finis

WTF? are you Adam Schiff? that would explain a whole lot.

Please link to the official translation of that conversation.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
And the whistleblower filed a complaint with the office of special counsel may 2017

Warrants are so so hard, aren't they?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

And the whistleblower filed a complaint with the office of special counsel may 2017

Warrants are so so hard, aren't they?

Who was President in May 2017?

That might be important.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Illegal work for an allied NATO country is one thing but since it was never prosecuted and brushed aside for the Russian hysteria is a bigger story. Selective prosecution is at work and should alarm Americans.

Tony Podesta and family were working as unregistered agents of foreign entities and non NATO aligned countries with strong ties to Russian government officials and to Russian Oligarchs but was apparently forgiven and no threats of prosecution or media leaks. Things that make you go hmmm!

Do you think it could have something to do with Podesta’s brothers connection with the Obama administration and campaign ? Perhaps the brothers connections to work with the DNC and campaign tied to the Obama State Department Secretary Hillary Clinton ? I mean Russia Russia Russia right ?

How about Podesta working hand in hand with Paul Manafort with the same undeniable corrupt former Russian backed Ukraine President ? Dirty is dirty but when on one hand you have the Vice President extending an offer of a billion dollars tied to a favor, and you have administration allies working for essentially Russian puppets interest while not registered as foreign agents for what many would describe as an enemy state and working with foreign former intelligence members digging dirt up on political opponents utilizing enemy state intelligence assets which are obviously disinformation?

I suppose since it would be considered highly embarrassing and illegal that it’s why selective prosecution was utilized instead of open investigations that target all the active parties instead of instead choosing to target an individual the Obama administration fired after he spoke against the administration political agenda and attempting to prevent him becoming part of the new administration and a renewed embarrassment to the former administration and to target other members of the incoming administration that you are okay with selective prosecution?

How very Russian of you...throw away Constitutional rights in order to win an election to essentially a figure head post, more important to guard a failed legacy of corruption by the outgoing administration than to actually prosecute everyone guilty of criminal conduct. How very Russian of you Comrade!

edit on 5/19/2020 by DJMSN because: Addition

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Do you see any quotes in my post?

No?

That might mean something.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
That shows the whistleblowers tenacity.
A crime in 2015 is still a crime in 2017?
Or is it not?

link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

Illegal work for an allied NATO country is one thing but since it was never prosecuted and brushed aside for the Russian hysteria is a bigger story. Selective prosecution is at work and should alarm Americans. Tony Podesta and family were working as unregistered agents of foreign entities and non NATO aligned countries with strong ties to Russian government officials and to Russian Oligarchs but was apparently forgiven and no threats of prosecution or media leaks. Things that make you go hmmm!

He was charged with lying about his conversations with the Russian Ambassador, not the forms he filed late.

I guess lying about talking to a foreign power to the FBI and to the Vice President is unimportant?

He admitted that. Twice under oath.

But sure, you guys keep telling yourselves that the FBI made him do it.

link   

No?

Schiff did make up some woppers, what are you getting at?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

That shows the whistleblowers tenacity.
A crime in 2015 is still a crime in 2017?
Or is it not?

Why didn't the Trump Administration do anything about this alleged crime?

I mean, do you seriously think that they passed up a chance to blame Treasury for Michael Flynn's lies?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

but those aren't about Flynn being an agent for Turkey at all. If he was guilty of that, shouldn't those be the charges? Or was that just made up bullsh!t?

In his Dec. 1, 2017 plea deal with special counsel Robert Mueller, Flynn admitted to making false statements to the Justice Department when registering as a foreign agent of Turkey on March 7, 2017. Flynn claimed in that filing that he wrote the Gulen op-ed on his own initiative. He later admitted that the op-ed was part of the covert Turkish lobbying project.

As part of his plea deal, Flynn would not be face any charges related to his false statements about his Turkish lobbying efforts.

dailycaller.com...
edit on 19-5-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
How do you know they haven't?
The whistleblower report would have been available since march of 17?
And the data from all the way back in 15 hasnt disappeared?
You know like lois learners data?

Interesting time for some sunshine on this whistleblower.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

No?

I'll take "you pulled all of it out of your ass, just like Adam Schiff did" for 500.

When you haven't a clue, make it up as you go eh?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

In his Dec. 1, 2017 plea deal with special counsel Robert Mueller, Flynn admitted to making false statements to the Justice Department when registering as a foreign agent of Turkey on March 7, 2017. Flynn claimed in that filing that he wrote the Gulen op-ed on his own initiative. He later admitted that the op-ed was part of the covert Turkish lobbying project.

As part of his plea deal, Flynn would not be face any charges related to his false statements about his Turkish lobbying efforts.

dailycaller.com...

I suppose you and your butty are all up in arms about John Kerry as well then right? Oh sh!t, sorry, I forgot he was a D. Never mind. They don't get into trouble.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Yeah, I did make it up.

And I prefaced the post pretty plainly as such in response to another post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join