It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Treasury Department Spied on Flynn per Whistleblower

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Treasury had no authority .

LOL Tell it to the IRS!

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I don't know. Did this whistleblower file a report with the IG? Was this whistleblower vetted by an IG? Was this whistleblowers complaint forwarded to Congress? Did this whistleblower testify before Congress?

Everyone on the left is labeled a "whistleblower" and just now you set requirements?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

This whistleblower is just as credible, no?

I don't know. Did this whistleblower file a report with the IG? Was this whistleblower vetted by an IG? Was this whistleblowers complaint forwarded to Congress? Did this whistleblower testify before Congress?

You should read the report.
It is in there.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

LOL Tell it to the IRS!

Obama did weaponize the IRS, FBI for political purposes, so why not the Treasury department too... kind of makes sense.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I always knew Obama was running these kinds of things, just from his history and the people he associates with. This is how communists do things. Every kind of dirty deed imaginable would be an appropriate tool in the Obama administration, and they are still being employed today.

Disgusting.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
AAAAAND they're off ...

From the OP's source:

In March 2017, she filed a formal whistleblower complaint with Acting Treasury Inspector General Richard K. Delmar, who continues in that office today, she said. Beyond Delmar acknowledging receipt of the complaint, the inspector general never followed up on the matter.

Ohio Star (OP's source)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
Yep
Seems all "whistleblowers" are not treated equally.
Perhaps had she taken the info to schiff directly......

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Do they still have to convict you when you plead?

Ask Trump. He's the one who fired Flynn for lying to Pence.

So I guess you are saying these illegal foreign activities was what the FBI had to force him to a plea deal, right? It seems that is what you are saying here.

Did he actually lie to Pence, did he actually lie to the FBI?

The actual FBI interviewers said he didn't lie, so it was Comey's decision to say he did, plus the numerous rewrite of the interview that was presented to Pence now shows he didn't actually lie and Pense, as YOU know, recently said he now believes Flynn.

You sure do cherry pick what fits your narrative and then hold on to it with a death grip even as reality evolves to something else. I would find you a more reasonable person if you would actually get away from this.

edit on 19-5-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Trump said he did. Pence said he did.
He swore under oath, twice, that he did. So, he either lied then, or committed perjury in court, twice!
edit on 19-5-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I'm saying what I said.

Flynn pleaded guilty.

Trump fired him for lying to Pence.

Your "narrative" is the only one that's evolving here.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Careful with those inconvenient facts Sookie.

Riles up the gang.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
the only inconvenient fact here is the treasury department was illegally spying on american citizens.
Is it really so hard to get a warrant?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Trump said he did. Pence said he did.
He swore under oath, twice, that he did. So, he either lied then, or committed perjury in court, twice!

Now that all the FACTS are coming to light, Pence & Trump both have come to Flynn's defense. The ones who lied wore FBI badges.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

WOW! And Trump hasn't fired this IG yet? Preposterous! lol

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I guess that's how they found out that Flynn was a secret agent being paid by Turkey to represent Turkey's interest.

That sounds like a better fiction story then the whole "RussiaGate" thing you championed for so long.

Seriously... any outrage over the crimes committed by the previous administration?

Or just another day of BAMN for you?

/facepalm

To the OP....

At this point, what does it actually matter?

We know crimes were committed and there is no political will to indict the ones doing it.

So our government will just get worse and worse and worse no matter who is "running" it.

The previous administration could do NOTHING that would warrant any negative comments from the left. We could find out Barry was eating children in between cigarette breaks and those tools would just claim they were troubled kids and needed to go.

Justice isn't even a word for them. It's not even up for discussion, the replies speak for themselves.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Pence & Trump both have come to Flynn's defense.

Yea! Trump fired James Comey because he wouldn't let Flynn go!

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Yeah yeah.

Is 2015 is before 2016 still, in Trumplandia?

Then it doesn't have anything to do with the Trump Campaign; it does have plenty to do with Michael Flynn and his dishonesty. Proven dishonesty.
what was the charge against Flynn again?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Yeah, your summary isn't what your source says ..

“I'm inclined, more than ever, to believe that what he communicated to me during the transition leading to our inauguration -- that was unintentional and not that he was not attempting to misrepresent facts,” the vice president said after a tour of a General Motors plant in Indiana.

So, Flynn didn't MEAN to lie ... he just did. Well, all better then.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

WOW! And Trump hasn't fired this IG yet? Preposterous! lol

Seems he hasn't.
Bet the IG gets asked questions about this...

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Lumenari

I guess that's how they found out that Flynn was a secret agent being paid by Turkey to represent Turkey's interest.

That sounds like a better fiction story then the whole "RussiaGate" thing you championed for so long.

Seriously... any outrage over the crimes committed by the previous administration?

Or just another day of BAMN for you?

/facepalm

To the OP....

At this point, what does it actually matter?

We know crimes were committed and there is no political will to indict the ones doing it.

So our government will just get worse and worse and worse no matter who is "running" it.

The previous administration could do NOTHING that would warrant any negative comments from the left. We could find out Barry was eating children in between cigarette breaks and those tools would just claim they were troubled kids and needed to go.

Justice isn't even a word for them. It's not even up for discussion, the replies speak for themselves.

I guess that's what bothers me sometimes with some of our posters here.

If they are going to be so intellectually dishonest about the subject, why bother even replying to them?

And worse, they are proven horribly wrong in one thread and just go to the next thread spouting the same lies they were just debunked on 10 minutes before.

They are nothing but a time sink.

A waste of time.

~shrug~

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join