It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke's site has gone missing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Just checking for David Icke's own website and it's gone from the net!

Possible there is a problem with the site but with the banishing of Icke from Youtube and Twitter lately, I'm thinking it's more of a hit on his site personally from people who know how to crash sites and take them down.

Are we going to see a headline in papers soon... David Icke dies from Coronavirus!

What say you?

Many people want Icke shut down for good as he has a lot on many people in higher echelons of society.

try check for yourself: www.davidicke.com

Been down since yesterday according to this site: www.isitdownrightnow.com...

Have a look at the comments on the page by scrolling down
edit on 19-5-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It's been kidnapped by the reptilians and currently held captive in the hollow Moon.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

It looks more knackered not censored.

Getting infrequent Cloudfare or AWS Redis errors.

I'll keep checking.

(1/1) ConnectionException
Error while reading line from the server. [tcp://db-redis-fra1-62184-do-user-1266068-0.a.db.ondigitalocean.com:25061]

in AbstractConnection.php line 155
at AbstractConnection->onConnecti('Error while reading line from the server.')
in StreamConnection.php line 314
at StreamConnection->read()
in AbstractConnection.php line 120
at AbstractConnection->readResponse(object(RawCommand))
in AbstractConnection.php line 112
at AbstractConnection->executeCommand(object(RawCommand))
in StreamConnection.php line 260

SNIPPED the rest.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

This is still accurate. It appears as though his Bitchute content is up, so he hasn't been censored from the internet at large (yet.)

Make one wonder what he did to bring on the attack. Must've been something; they must know that he'll become a martyr against their censorship and oppression. His book sales are gonna go up, and his info (some of it devastating) is going to reach more people.

Maybe Icke attacked his own site! Or perhaps he has been murdered and replaced by a reptilian clone who wants a piece of the book royalty pie? That's the most ridiculous option, so we'll blindly go with that one.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
David Icke's content is still all over youtube. David makes a lot of bold claims but offers no proof, just speculation....entertaining however.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
David Icke's content is still all over youtube. David makes a lot of bold claims but offers no proof, just speculation....entertaining however.

No. A lot of his youtube videos have been taken down

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
From his Twitter account.

Morning - Davidicke.com... is up and down as the attacks continue - 250 million fake requests to the site in 24 hours - and obviously a major player wants us silenced to follow Facebook and YouTube connected to the same web. It must be something I said - I do hope so.

Source

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

Wouldn't surprise me if he was killed off.

Maybe not now but soon we'll hear about it.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Thanks for that... had thought his twitter account had been taken down aswell... won't be long I guess.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Not that I pay any attention ti Ike but I took your suggestion and tried it and here is what I found.

www.davidicke.com...
Is this not his website?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Its back !

Eitther Cloudfare has mitigated the traffic or the attack has stopped.

And the homepage is the same as The Way Back Machine's scrape from 02:30ish this morning.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
WOW! An outage on a website...

Seriously it's back up now and this is ridiculous. Unless of course he dies then I retract! lol

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I disagree with what he says but defend his right to say it , no doubt his site is being hit with DNS which is as much an attack on free speech as it is a on his website.

Sad.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Not that I pay any attention ti Ike but I took your suggestion and tried it and here is what I found.

www.davidicke.com...
Is this not his website?

Icke said the site had been up and down. See my previous post. This may be an up time before another down, or maybe the issue has been resolved.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

www.davidicke.com...
Is this not his website?

ok, looks like its back but even he says he's being attacked on his twitter account.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Cloudfare will be fighting this as per my previous post.

Either attack over or Cloudfare has mitigated it.

The site was never censored just hit with massive amounts of traffic.

ETA the attack itself could be construed as censorship depending on the origin.
edit on 19-5-2020 by Cymru because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

ok, I'm checking out bitchute as his vids on his website are funked. He needs to upload to his own website or he will need to link to bitchute.

Anyway, I'll check out one of his latest vids: I'm going to bring the cult down

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Might I suggest turning the reptilians into clothing? There's no one more sharply dressed than those who where a gator skin suit, after all. With a snake belt belt. Hell, start a fashion line! You'll be able to bag a few targets at every runway show!

You'd make a killing...

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

You DO realize he has been censored on Facebook and Youtube, right? And now his site is being attacked. As out there as his content can be, he has the right to put it out there. Tabloids exist, but Icke cannot? This is a freedom of speech issue, his content is irrelevant.

If I have to see videos of men dressing up as female prostitutes yelling at me that I must comply with their fantasy or I am a bigot, then Icke should be allowed as well. His content is no more ridiculous than theirs.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
These twits in Silicon Valley trying to control the narrative would be far better off if they left things alone by censoring something everyone then wants to see what it was all about after Ickes you tube channel was taken down the next day Icke on London real achieved the largest live stream audience in history
edit on 19-5-2020 by khnum because: spelling

top topics

<<   2 >>

join