It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannabis extracts may help to prevent coronavirus, preliminary study suggests

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
World Class Anti-Parasitic/Bacterial agent when used properly and can be worked with to address these invaders different areas of the body ...a Pleomorphic Bacteria can morph its size/shape/mass to allow it to live in different areas of your body....belly- blood - body - brain.The 4Bees.Covid is a Pleomorphic Bacteria living in the blood....in its viral sized form.

People hav been using this remedy for thousands of years but didn't understand what it was doing for them....Google Rick Story and see if he explains it like I just did.INgested MJ Oil will kill on contact an it will adhere to your stomach walls and penetrate to continue killing eggs...essentially it kills all stages of parasitic/bacterial life up to and including eggs.It is called a FULL SPECTRUM ANTI-PARASITIC/BACTERIAL AGENT.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

So many strains so little time.
a reply to: gortex

I'm doing my part....

For God and Country, of course. Sacrifices must be made, and the Pres said I was a warrior.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I been saying for months the reason I stayed healthy was my own processes.

a reply to: ErEhWoN

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Combusting MJ has the least remedial impacts of all methods of induction.

What methods do you prefer?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Combusting MJ has the least remedial impacts of all methods of induction.

What methods do you prefer?

what ever feels good at the time!

sadly, future prospects mean i cant self medicate

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

So many strains so little time.
a reply to: gortex

I'm doing my part....

For God and Country, of course. Sacrifices must be made, and the Pres said I was a warrior.

Save yourself the time...Peacemaker if you can source the OG or original genetics under that exact name in its Medical Dispensary Donated genetic variety.....at one time the top genetics in the World were donated to Medical dispensaries …. they really were the Worlds Top Genetics...people did not generally know this.

8 years of legitimate licensed research prior to normalisation led me to this finding after sifting through 45 of histories top genetics....led me to the Holy Grail.Peacemaker….with 2 distinctly Platinum World Class Pheno-Types that can be found amongst the group.

If you are going to take one for the Team take the right one....lol...lol.

Remember Ingesting it is the optimal use of its Anti-Parasitic/Bacterial potentials...combusting is the least remedial method of ingesting.

edit on 19-5-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

combusting is the least remedial method of ingesting.
a reply to: one4all

I would have to say, it depends on what your remediating.

Take Ulcerative Colitis for instance. Smoking actually helps alleviate the symptoms.

The strains where I live are mostly locally bred varieties. Maybe in Cali, it's possible. I'm on the wrong coast unfortunately. And I'm not knocking ingestion. It is a good way to get the anti-inflammatory properties. But I find the effects of combustion to be rather pleasant.

Besides, I take Nigella Sativa. It's supposed to have anti-viral properties. It tastes and smells repulsive, but you get used to it.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Lol, that's me sorted then, 👌

(I highly recommend it for anyone with insomnia/sleep issues, for me it's been a life-saver,
)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Agit8dChop

That which would heal us, already exist.

The hard part is finding it, for each person it is different. What works for some, may not work for others.

For me, THC is on point.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: LSU2018

I've never toked a single joint, blunt, bong, or whatever, and my immune system is as good as it gets.

So what you’re saying is, if you started smoking — you’d be SUPERMAN!

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiii........

As laid back as I am, if I started smoking it, I'd never leave my couch.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join