It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid 19. The majority of us are thinking this so why not say it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Let’s get the CDC definitions out-of-the-way.

#1 Quarantine:
separates and restricts the movement of people who were exposed to a contagious disease to see if they become sick.

#2 Isolation:
separates sick people with a contagious disease from people who are not sick.

#3 Cohorting :
In the context of this guideline, this term applies to the practice of grouping patients infected or colonized with the same infectious agent together to confine their care to one area and prevent contact with susceptible patients

By definition the CDC, NIH , NCBI screwed up from the beginning.

So I might as well start at the very beginning.

In the eighth century A.D. it was common practice locally to segregate infected people from the healthy. Generally for things like leprosy and tuberculosis.

The first large scale organized efforts to control epidemics date back to the 14th century and the plague. With the spread of disease and the distance between flareups. It was recognized to be associated with shipping and commerce. Suspect vessels passengers were order not to disembark for varying periods of time . The figure most historians settled on is 40 days. That was of course in order to prevent infected people from spreading the disease on shore.

Those basic parameters and definitions I cited earlier held for centuries.

I’m going to skip over a multitude of guidelines and planning the CDC has issued for just the type of crisis we’re in. I think just a few will be enough to establish what the parameters have been in recent years for since the CDC .

+5 more 
posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
ISOLATION AND QUARANTINE: CONTAINMENT STRATEGIES FOR SARS 2003

Isolation and Quarantine
Before discussing the role of quarantine as a component of community response and containment for SARS, it is necessary to distinguish, from a public health perspective, between the related practices of isolation and quarantine. Both are usually imposed by health officials on a voluntary basis; however, federal, state, and local officials have the authority to impose mandatory quarantine and isolation when necessary to protect the public’s health.

Isolation refers to the separation and restricted movement of ill persons who have a contagious disease in order to prevent its transmission to others. It typically occurs in a hospital setting, but can be done at home or in a special facility. Usually individuals are isolated, but the practice may be applied in larger groups.

Quarantine refers to the restriction of movement or separation of well persons who have been exposed to a contagious disease, before it is known whether they will become ill. Quarantine usually takes place in the home and may be applied at the individual level or to a group or community of exposed persons.

Nowhere does it talk about imposing quarantine or isolation on healthy people.

Source

Isolation is defined as the separation of persons with communicable diseases from those who are healthy. This public health practice, along with quarantine, is used to limit the transmission of infectious diseases and provides the foundation of current-day cohorting.

Quarantine, or cohorting when patients are infected with the same pathogen, interrupts the spread of infections, just as the contagious disease hospitals did during the epidemics of the 18th and 19th centuries.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Source

Out of every strategy or plan dealing with pandemics. There was one thing in common for over four decades of preparedness.

Quarantine or isolation of the healthy is not mentioned once in any article, guideline or strategy as a way to contain a pathogen. Anywhere in the CDC, NCBI or NIH’s history of compiled data.

Lacking a vaccine what is needed to severely weekend the impact of the second wave. Is herd immunity. For a good explanation I would like the link?the segment dealing with immunity out of Dr. Dan Erickson‘s video from the press conference in Bakersfield. But while found it on YouTube I didn’t find a video where they supplied a link to share it.

So I’ll wing it. Once 50 to 60% of the population has been exposed to the virus. It blocks reproduction by limiting the pool of people that can be exposed.

The lock down in the country has prevented that from happening. We aren’t out and intermingling which is mother nature‘s way to counter the effects of a pandemic.

The best example currently I can find of this effect is the 1968 Hong Kong flu. (I know I keep pushing that everywhere but it’s important)

Because the new virus (New a.k.a. novel) retained the neuraminidase (N) antigen N2, persons who had been exposed to the 1957 virus apparently retained immune protection against the 1968 virus. This would explain the mildness of the 1968 outbreak relative to the pandemic of 1918–19.

Herd immunity

Lockdown prevents us from building that immunity and that will greatly increase the effects of a second wave.

So here’s the report card on the three definitions at top.

#1 Quarantine:
separates and restricts the movement of people who were exposed to a contagious disease to see if they become sick.

F instead they restricted the movement of healthy people they promoted contact with the ill. (66% of new infections in New York were from people that maintained lock down)

Isolation:

F minus

The nationwide order guaranteed exposure if a family member was ill.

#3 Cohorting :
grouping patients infected or colonized with the same infectious agent together to confine their care to one area and prevent contact with susceptible patients

F minus F minus F U Cuomo!

They completely failed there in fact they did the exact opposite. Nobody could be that stupid . it was intentional.

Heard immunity is also being prevented by the lockdown.

In strategies on implementing quarantines before 2020 many pointed out that the economic and social factors must be taken into account first.

So let’s finish the checklist above.

People not ill were quarantine.

Economics weren’t taken into consideration beforehand.

Sick people were forced into nursing homes by mandate.

Forced lockdown weakens the whole world’s ability to fight off this pandemic. (except Sweden)

I’m sure there’s some I missed. so let’s hear them.

I’ve toyed around with saying this. But for me it’s become abundantly clear. Not every government and medical official in the world can be this #ing inept!

It’s clear there was coordination.

A crime perpetuated on this global scale can only be done for cause and with coordination .

Crimes are either committed because of opportunity or planning.

Sure there was opportunity. But at this scale it could never have been done without planning.

Which begs the question.

Who had motive ?

This is China’s best opportunity to speed their hundred year plan up.

For there to be a global economy the best way to build something new is to tear down the old. So it couldn’t be on one political party it would have to be on a global movement.

Maybe a combination of the two?

Remember this isn’t just us, this plan is global.

edit on 18-5-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Quarantine does not work. It was stupid and frankly I'm shocked subject matter experts went this route. It ended up causing more deaths. It will be exposed in the coming months that this was the wrong course of action. The correct one would have been to let it weaken naturally which it will. Only good advice they could have give is that elderly, obese and those with weak immune systems need to take precautions. Maybe even lock them down. Fat people get arrested for being outside their home. Not everyone else. Use this time to start losing weight and eating healthier.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Ahh man!

Get a clue this is a cold...

There's no herd immunity!

Sarcasm btw yet not totally inaccurate, their seems to be many sub-strains so this is seemingly a fast evolving virus.

So more like the flu.

So I totally agree herd immunity is totally the way forward to go.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

How about this scenario - the top-level CDC and WHO guys are supposed to report to the President, whose job it is to coordinate the state governments in the national response.

Instead, the President said, repeatedly, that it wasn't happening or would simply go away.

The message about what to do (which hasn't changed and has been part of top-level epidemic procedure plans since at least 2009) was changed to one where there was 'no problem'.

I mean, there is an identified and agreed chain-of-command.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Well presented and laid out thread. I do not have an answer that will satisfactory get us out of the hole many countries have dug for themselves and their economies. People all over the world are hurting more than usual.

I do wonder at times when China knew they had a problem yet let millions go on holiday to spread the Virus if it was not some grand plan by the CCP/PLA to come in and scoop up all the assets at 10 cents on the dollar that they have been craving and eyeing over the years ? Whether by hook or crook you can bet the CCP/PLA are licking their lips at the great land and infrastructure buys that have presented themselves because of the Wuhan Flu. Who would have thought last summer we would be where we are today ?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

You can be an asymptomatic carrier for up to two weeks. How on earth do you suggest they tell the difference. I swear, it's like a potato learned to type and post here. We're pushing 3 months in and we don't even have readily available testing. You say isolating healthy people like you can tell the difference. How do your parents know you don't have it? Would you rather we lock them up since they're more susceptible, even though they've done nothing to deserve it... so a few jackholes can have a beer?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Great post.

Isn't the Spanish Flu still circulating the planet to this day?

EVERYONE is going to get this virus in some way, shape or form, eventually anyway.

The real crime was convincing people that staying home and six feet apart would keep them from contracting it, and it would die off miraculously out of existence.

This whole thing was overblown to hide the true plan of consolidating wealth and power; to separate the winners from the losers.

There were too many independent start-ups and small businesses competing with large corporations that don't want any competition at all.

That goes for the Federal Reserve as well. They are now the largest most powerful central bank in the world that isn't ours to control.

Not to mention the world-wide awakening that was gaining steam. Protests, inquiries, investigations and the revelations about the darkest secrets of the elite were coming to light.

The tipping point had been reached so the carpet was pulled out from beneath us.

The wave of independence was snuffed out with metered fear and dependency.

Just the way the powers that be want it to be, always.
⭐+🇺🇸

edit on 5/18/2020 by EternalShadow because: correction, eta

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

And Trump's in on it?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Herd immunity or community immunity is the way to go .

With the lock down like I alluded to it’s almost as if they’re setting us up for a second wave .

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

You can be an asymptomatic carrier for up to two weeks. How on earth do you suggest they tell the difference. I swear, it's like a potato learned to type and post here. We're pushing 3 months in and we don't even have readily available testing. You say isolating healthy people like you can tell the difference. How do your parents know you don't have it? Would you rather we lock them up since they're more susceptible, even though they've done nothing to deserve it... so a few jackholes can have a beer?

S Korea showed us how to handle it, but we choose ignorance & blame. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

They did report to the president. And when the president made his decision the media tore it down. They’re the other accomplices in this crime .

Instead, the President said, repeatedly, that it wasn't happening or would simply go away.

That’s exactly my point. When he said most of you will only get the flu . ( figuratively ) he was right. It’s the media that made such a fuss or we wouldn’t be on a lockdown . The media and the Democrats were in cahoots .

The message about what to do (which hasn't changed and has been part of top-level epidemic procedure plans since at least 2009) was changed to one where there was 'no problem'.

Bologna show me anywhere in their planned strategies we’re quarantining mentions quarantining large swaths of healthy people .

Yes I’ll help you .

CDC 2009

NCBI 2013

NCIB 2012

CDC

I’ve got plenty more if you’d like to see them . Lol

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Get your own thread if you want to post nonsense by some fool on YouTube .

Especially when it’s off-topic not in anyway related to this thread just more # slanging .

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

And Trump's in on it?

Just finished that entire video.

Let me preface by saying I don't give two snips about Republicans or Democrats as they have shown time after time to be in cahoots with each other.

That being said, as far as the President being in on it? When you see Bill Gates, Jerome Powell, and President Trump coordinating together as it pertains to vaccination, I would say if not in on it, he is absolutely complicit.

(Look at what Congress did! At the start of this whole circus they took a three week vacation!! You honestly think they give a sh!t??)

All President's since the Federal Reserve was founded have served the Feds agenda. Anyone who thinks this President is any different must have just awakened out of a time capsule predating the year 1913.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

#1 Quarantine:

#2 Isolation:

👆

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Herd immunity or community immunity is the way to go .

With the lock down like I alluded to it’s almost as if they’re setting us up for a second wave .

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. Just think about all the tyrannical, new legislation that could be enacted. Mandatory everything and a complete erasure of anything that was deemed as normal before. Because why?

Well, this is the "new normal", haven't you heard?

Madness.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I think the motive is all about the economy. If they can change that they can change the whole world .

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I sarcastically addressed your thread, got any opinions and non scientific refute to my claim that herd immunity doesn't apply?

Can I get herd immunity to the flu?

Ohh and my video was in reply to a member here, if you have issue with it report it to the mods.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I somewhat posted it for giggles however it was relevant to your post.

I don't subscribe to a nefarious global deep state personally. It's usually just a good go to excuse for the complacency we see imho.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Also refute the nonsense?

Too off topic?

Because I'd personally refute that and say it's perfectly on topic and that the video is much more accurate and factual than any bs you are pushing.

Blame anyone and anything but Trump, correct?

Meh someone will come along and say something along the lines of don't judge books by their covers but in all honesty I have fun calling a propaganda poster a poster.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join