It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Admits He Takes Hydroxycloroquine

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

(post by TerryMcGuire removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

He claims the White House physician prescribed it for him, although the physician’s letter meant to back up Trump’s dubious claim stated merely that he had discussed the topic with Trump.

The Man corrupts everyone around him.

My bet is he has either induced a doctor to violate his professional responsibilities, ignore FDA warnings or, at the very least, to write a letter sounding like he did.
edit on 19-5-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

(post by proximo removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
a reply to: infolurker
Perhaps a 'simpler' discussion concerning the details of QT prolongation (the issue with heart rhythm) by a cardiologist with a physician that has experience with prescribing HCQ+Azithromycin may be of more help to these type of people (that is, "simpler" in comparison with scientific publications, it does get a bit technical at some point, but to me, it's still very clear and understandable):

Also note the point made about the type of studies that you linked, after 47:55 (48:09 - 48:33 to be exact).

You can pretty much skip the first 20 minutes. Another interesting point around 29:00 (you may even skip there after you get the gist of it at 20:00, concerning the figure with all the other drugs that can cause QT prolongation, drugs that are used all the time for all sorts of things, even minor issues that are in no way comparable to the threat Covid-19 poses to your health). I recommend after a short view of the figure at 21:00 to watch at least 29:00 - 39:02 (and the points starting at 47:55 till the end). That should save a lot of time. Not directly related to the subject of QT prolongation at first, but still interesting is the part from 41:08 - 43:55, tied in to the subject of QT prolongation at the end. If you must you can check out the details thereafter concerning zinc primarily, then Vitamin C and D, etc.
edit on 19-5-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

He started a sentence and was clearly going to say I don't take it because I own stock in a company making it.

Oh, thanks for telling me what Trump "was going to say", or what he "was trying to say", or what he really meant.

Trump accidentally told the truth, and you can't handle it! LOL

edit on 19-5-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Ok, people, that'll be enough.

The personal back and forth, while ignoring the actual topic, will cease.

This is not the Mud Pit.

Please remember that going forward.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
So no studies have been done regarding HCQ/COVID-19?

Except this one - French Study Link

Or maybe this study done by the NIH in 2005 on HCQ and its effectiveness against SARS? - NIH 2005 SARS Study Link

There is evidence everywhere for its efficacy in preventing and treating COVID-19. NYC Doctor

There are multiple countries right now using HCQ to treat COVID Patients. Bahrain HCQ

Don't let emotions blind you, that's how they operate. They gin up fear, anger and hatred via misinformation to agitate us, to keep our eyes off the ball and attacking one another. They don't want us questioning...

Question for you... What specific organization/agency will you accept as fact? The WHO? CDC? Fauci? Bill Gates? - If you're waiting for one of them, it's never going to happen. They all have a vested interest in a Vaccine, whether its monetary or political or both. We now know the WHO delayed declaring it a Pandemic at China's request. China abducted Doctors, closed their practices down and muzzled them, when they were just trying to sound the alarm to protect their fellow citizens. VOX China WHO Link

Anyone who says that HCQ is "experimental or untested" is uninformed via msm brainwashing or they're intentionally lying to you. HCQ has been around since 1949, used for malaria and lupus. It's not some new drug that Gilead or Bayer just cooked up. It's also out of patent, which means it's extremely cheap to manufacture. But the big dogs who have a vested interest in the patentable vaccines don't like that very much. I wonder why?

a reply to: Grimpachi

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Trump THINKS he's taking it. They're probably giving him placebo. I don't believe for a minute that any doctor would give the President of the United States, who has a heart condition, an experimental drug that has been known to cause heart problems.

Normally I would agree with you, but: He quickly eliminates those that do not tow his line. His personal MD prior to this seems analogous to the kind of doc that "took" care of Micheal Jackson at the then end.

So either he is making it up

or

He is actually on it

Either one is sketchy no?

Also makes things very interesting in terms of presidential succession. Mike "Jesus is my facemask" Pence giving lip service to basic precautions, its possible that both could get it and get sick/incapacitated that would Make Nancy Pilosi acting president Hmmmmmm mud pit article?

edit on 5/19/20 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read new threads.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I haven't criticized him for not taking this drug. Nor for taking the drug other than I don't believe him.

Fair enough, I must have read something that wasn't there...

[snipped]
edit on Tue May 19 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed quote from a post not linked

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah, why canhe get his hands on it, but the rest of us can't?

Hope he's taking supplement zinc with it

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The makers and investors in Remdesivir want to kill off any use of Hydroxychloroquine because Remdesivir is under patent, and they hold the rights to it and can charge a lot of money per dose when they sell it.

Marketing
Fair price for Gilead's COVID-19 med remdesivir? $4,460 per dose.

This is not the case with Hydroxychloroquine because it's an old drug and has not been under patent for over 40 years and any drug company can make it. and it's very cheap at $14.95 for 60 tablets.

Now why do you think they want to kill Hydroxychloroquine.
It's the money stupid..
edit on 19-5-2020 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join