It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has any one seen..Demon's?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Demons do not give up easily, so neither should we. It took me six years to become free of them, and they still attack. Please do get the idea that it can be turned on and off like a light switch. It can be compared to leaving the Mob or a biker gang, first they talk you out of it, then the threaten you, then they beat you and attack your friends, then they try and kill you. You will find out just how much they care about you when try to leave. I did not understand the word mean, until now.

Sencond we do not command them to leave in God's name, we ask the only True God, Jesus Christ to have mercy on us, and save us. He is the true commander. Ask him for help honestly in your heart, that is where the fight begins. May God Bless you.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlfredENewman
I haven't seen any daemons but I have seen quite a few spirits:

Apologies for trying to inject some humour here ....

AEN

thank you for the humour i did injoy it .....

and thank you Balmare for your help i will try what you have sugested what i find odd is with all this talk and things they have not yet even talked to me or harmed me ... hmmm

[edit on 17-3-2005 by Vash]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Vash, saint, maui, we should probably post information on demon sightings here, and put the rest on Guarded by demons.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
here's a crazy question. Do Demons choose victims at random or do people draw them in?

Odd

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Vash, have you ever witnessed or been party to any unexplained events other than those of which you have already spoken?

You have piqued my curiosity with this thread, and I thank you in advance for your response.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinko1
here's a crazy question. Do Demons choose victims at random or do people draw them in?

I do know people can draw them in, call upon them, etc. I suppose random is possible but I think they're a bit more clever and go for best advantageous target or situation.

Hey Odd, I voted your picture of Servo for the 'Way Above Award', is it possible for a picture to get it?

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I tend to believe that demons are the cause of severe mental illness. When the bible talks about people with demons, it describes them as raving lunatics. I'm not sure where I came up with this idea, and it doesn't explain what a demon is, but it works for me.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
rp001

I tend to believe that demons are the cause of severe mental illness. When the bible talks about people with demons, it describes them as raving lunatics. I'm not sure where I came up with this idea, and it doesn't explain what a demon is, but it works for me.

Matthew 17:15 Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.

St. John Chrystom 300a.d. says: The man in this verse, the lunatick, would go crazy when the moon was full. Thus Luna meaning moon, and tick meaning sickness in thought. So moon sickness or moon crazy it can also can also mean moon thinker. That the demons would come up the man during the full moon and cause him to go crazy and disturb the people. The goal of the demons was to cause the people to think that the moon had power. If they thought the moon had some sort of power, then they could be led into idolatry. Worship of creation. Rather than the Uncreated God.

Many people who have mental illness are really demon possessed. See the study "Spirits in the presence of madness" by Dr. Wilson van Dusen, Cheif Psychologist at Mendocino State Hopital in Califorina. It was a 17 year study conferming Dr. Swedenborgs findings. This is only name one. I have a whole wall of books with more examples.

Modernists like to belive that people in the old days were simple and dumb, and that demons do not exist anymore. They are very very wrong. Every culture in the world has believed in evil spirits, we have an unending tales of ghosts, haunting, witches, magic, demons, monsters, etc. from the beginning of time until now, by many sane and healthily people. They can not just be thought away. In 1969 a Jesuit Priest wrote a book, stating that demons and the Devil do not exist that when the Bible spoke in this manner, it meant disease. In light of the fact of over two thousand years of reports contrary wise. He too is deluded.

Let us think about that for a moment! Since when does a disease talk back? When does a disease tear someone when it comes out? When does a mental illness, get cast into pig and they jump into the nearest lake and kill themselves. When does a mental illness, show up only on full moons, and then throw you into a fire. When does a mental illness, give you strength to break chains. When does a mental illness, give you the power of know the future? and on and on. When does the illness say we know who you are, the Holy One of God, have you come to torment us....

So I personally know demons are very real, and the Bible says the are real, not a disease.

Please do not think I am attacking you rp001, your question and thoughts are valid, but you might change you mind in view of new information. I certianly did. 10 years ago I would have agreed with you.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
demons come after those they think they can do damage to, a demons perpose is pure manevolance

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balaams donkey

Please do not think I am attacking you rp001, your question and thoughts are valid, but you might change you mind in view of new information. I certianly did. 10 years ago I would have agreed with you.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I don't think that mental illness are the demons, I think that demons cause what we, today, would classify as a mental illness. I believe demons are real entities, that invade a persons soul and basically drive them- well, crazy. So I completely agree with you. Sorry about the confusion. I try to make clear posts, but it doesn't always come out that way

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balaams donkey
Vash, saint, maui, we should probably post information on demon sightings here, and put the rest on Guarded by demons.

Thanks, but it sounds to me like you've had a more direct connection with them than I have. My thing was I refused to believe anything unless I saw it. So I can relate to the influences of and my witness of their bossman as he decided to make an appearance and dialogue to get me to not only believe but worship. A lot of my demon experience is slight and secondary. I understand a lot from a Satanic friend I had who was for some reason very willing to education and know of the ones skirting around and a very uncomfortable pull towards some things. Sorry to be vague, but always open to U2U. One gets tired of being called 'mentally unstable' by giving a candid account. I think the experience is going to be different from person to person and understanding their goals, tactics, and nature is a more vital tool to equipped those in the war.

Did also enjoy the joke AlfredE
, reminds me when I was in my younger days I saw a sign that said 'House of Spirits' and thought it was a church.

[edit on 18-3-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by rp001
Sorry, I wasn't clear. I don't think that mental illness are the demons, I think that demons cause what we, today, would classify as a mental illness. I believe demons are real entities, that invade a persons soul and basically drive them- well, crazy. So I completely agree with you. Sorry about the confusion. I try to make clear posts, but it doesn't always come out that way

This is very interesting. I never thought of it this way before. I'll need to take more time to think about it. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
rp001

I tend to believe that demons are the cause of severe mental illness.

Sorry, you were clear. My fault. I read "demons are because" not cause. So, yes we agree. That is what happens when I stay up too late. Sorry.

MPD, is possession. In fact every "other" personality seems to be evil. Demons play a large roll in our lives, that seems to go unnoticed.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Ive seen demons in my dreams, or at least I think so.
and I think I might have seen a demon on my street walking (my street would be a perfect place for a horror movie) but I was really tired and out of it (right after a party, no alcohol or drugs but we got really messed up on somethin -shrugs-)

Demon 1:
Very human like, and HOT
had a tail
one black one white wing
pointed ears (kinda elfish)
Long black hair tied up in a long pony tail
surrounded by wolves
(no its not Kouga from Inuyasha >_< altho Kouga is hot to...)

Demon 2:
Hot and human like (again)
shoulder length silverish hair
pointed ears (again)
white wings

Demon 3:
Hot and human like (AGAIN)
short red hair (like...not REALY short but like Jesse McCartney short (sorry for using him as an example if you dont know him, do a google image search, and I DONT like him >_

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I feel very, very sorry for all you poor deluded people who have subscribed to this thread.

Demons from video games...Demons from movies/books/comics...Demons from drugs/alcohol/sleep depravation...Demons from religious indoctrination...Demons from pseudo Goths' desires to have a 'friend'...Demons from hysterical reactions to...shadows on a wall?

If I stare at the reflection of a light on my wall for long enough...i go cross-eyed...then the rest of my vision around me becomes hazy and I'm sure I can see individual atoms with a nucleus and electrons flying around them...but it is an illusion...it is the way my brain is responding to the stimulus...or even the desire to respond.

My brother saw Demons. He communed with them. They were his comforters and his enemies.

Eventually he stopped taking the Lithium and took a long toke on a gas pipe...He left his Passport on the table because it was necessary to prove who he was so that he could move on to another plane(t)...as he described it to me...too many times

Flap, flap...perhaps your shoulder blades are wings?

Carry on telling your camp-fire tales.

Demons: They are for the mentally ill...they are for fervent religious believers...Manga readers...Video game addicts....

They are for the people that believed The Blair Witch Project happened

...or are they the Tools used by our Reptilian Illuminati controllers to terrorise the....susceptible only?

Go ahead: flame me...bothered.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
one of my good good freinds has actually seen deamons

but it could have just been a hallucination due to he had not had sleep in days. It was late at night and we was trying to sleep when suddenly he heard a strange noise...it was a voice.he turned around..kept hearing that same voice..it haunted him...when suddenly they appeared. Both were normal looking except for 2 key factors they had horns and their eyes were jet black. My freind feared for his life., as they tolled him to kill everyone his freinds his familie and even himself so he began to race upstarirs to tell his dad..but his dad laughed and tolled him he was crazed so he went back down stairs to find they were gone except for a pentagram drawin over his wall in red...it later disapeered in the morning....
Know i actually think this is actually what happened only because my pal has never tollled a lie....but he could have just been hallocintaing.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CMAN
one of my good good friends has actually seen demons

but it could have just been a hallucination due to he had not had sleep in days.
Know i actually think this is actually what happened only because my pal has never told a lie....but he could have just been hallucinating.

Truncated quote

30 years ago...my father drove through the night from Paris to Boulogne to get the ferry back to England...we got terribly lost so it took all night...

I stayed awake, as far as I can remember, the whole night but when we were parked in the Terminal waiting for the ferry, I had an 'episode'.

I looked out of the rear window of the car and saw the faces of some of my school-friends....I pointed to my wrist indicating a request for a time check... which was followed by a booming English voice: 'HALF PAST SIX!'

It was not my friends and this broke the hallucination and delusion that I was experiencing and I realised this immediately....

So as I said in my earlier post, as an example: sleep depravation.

The mind can and does play extraordinary tricks on us. It is not always within our power to extrapolate the sensory input to a correct interpretation of the actual events. IMO.

Peace Out

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
hardbodyactiv

I feel very, very sorry for all you poor deluded people who have subscribed to this thread. .... ...but it is an illusion...it is the way my brain is responding to the stimulus...or even the desire to respond.

All of these people claim to see, hear, feel demons. Few of these people want this to happen, most do not, and all seem troubled by it.

Questions:
If is it simple stimulus, as you claim, why does it happen. You must know, as you are sure?
How can you prove that demons are not really effecting these people?
What is the basis for your claim and can you support it?
Can you name and describe the source of the stimulus?
Why does it effect the mind in such a way?
What is a shame, is that your brother was being effected, by something, and that effect brought death. Why do you think he was lieing? Maybe he needed a priest rather than drugs.
You must be able to answer each of my simple questions as you seem to know we are all foolish, so wise one, teach us deluded fools.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odd
Vash, have you ever witnessed or been party to any unexplained events other than those of which you have already spoken?

You have piqued my curiosity with this thread, and I thank you in advance for your response.

i will answear the questions to the best of my knowlagde

Odd i have been there for some very weird and unexplained events all my life i have almost died serverly times done things said things that ppl can not explain my life my existence i belive is foucsed on demons and maybe angel's i will tell of one time

When i was younger i was in a baseball game outfield young full of energey fully awake waiting i was looking for my family in the bleachers when i heard my choach yell for me as the ball was coeming in my diraction i looked up to see the sun and before i knew it i hade no time to lift my hand to chatch the ball but right before it hit me i seen a shadow form in front of me the ball stoped in mid air before my eyes and stayed there in what seemed nothing but darkness i grabed the ball from the (what i whoudl guess the hand) darkness and got the player out after that i asked my team mates if they seen it as well and they luaghed saying i was crazy and just seeing things but i know what i seen and what i felt

i felt no fear only a type of worry from this thing as if this thing was protecting me i have seen it many times over my life but never a clear veiw only in my dreams ...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rp001

what the bible says of demons may in fact be what is called mental redardation..... in this day and age crazy acting funy shouting waveing of the arms as if warding some thing away

THis is only my opioin on this subject

[edit on 18-3-2005 by Vash]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join