It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Snapshots of Nuclear Conflict

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I'm not normally one to write about dreams I have had, but while I have some time before I leave for work, I thought I'd let you know of a dream which contained images of nuclear weapons being used.

There are two snapshots of the dream, but I'm going to start with the second. The area was flat and had lots of gatherings of water like shallow lakes and little islands stretching as far as the eye can see. There were people about and it felt like they were walking in the countryside with families and couples. I was stood on a small hillock and was looking towards a very large city in the distance. I could see a large mushroom cloud rising above it. Then I saw another mushroom cloud over the same city and could see a shimmering haze of a shock wave coming towards me up along a long straight road that led to the city. I ducked down behind the hillock as the shock wave passed over me.

Once again I looked over the peak of the hillock and watched a s a flash of light occurred, and a third mushroom cloud develop over the city. At that point I was awakened by my alarm clock.

The first snapshot was in a large office where Trump and others had gathered. Trump had an angry face on him, and suddenly, a flash of light lit up the room, and a blast wave hit. Can't remember details after that, I think the scene changed.

Why I should dream of this I don't know. I am in the UK, so I should not dream of such topography as there isn't any here in the UK. Make of it what you will.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire
Beats me man. I been dreaming of apocalyptic battlegrounds and stuff forever. I been overrun and eaten by zombies in my dreams, shot to hell in setups, drowned, fallen through clouds for what feels like eternity not knkwing from where I even fell, engulfed in flames, fallen through flamea, and I may have seen a nuke at least once, just don't remember thr details.

I suppose its just a reflection of your concerns?? I was a very wierd kid myself, I always wanted dreams most people consider nightmares and enjoy them still if I can chase one. I actually used to be able to direct them a bit by falling asleep to certain movies. I always aimed for stuff with monsters, sometimes I lose and die quite horribly. But i still wake up smiling, thinking to myself "now that was fun, maybe I can come back to that one some day and try again or finish it".

Nowadays though, my dremas are few and far between, and pretty mundane too. For instance, the last dream I could remember for months was last night. A good old friend of mine was finally out of prison. Buts its like we were just hanging out doing much of nothing like a free day in the past. Imagine the movie Friday , just some random day though, not necessarily what was going on in their movie.

I medicate to put myself to sleep otherwise id be up until four every damn night like inwas for nearly ten years before I even realized. Dreamed plenty interestingly, just did not sleep well. Now i sleep well, but practically never dream.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Don't limit yourself into thinking "dreams" can be dismissed as "not real". They are REAL. Nice to see you are paying attention.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
Don't limit yourself into thinking "dreams" can be dismissed as "not real". They are REAL. Nice to see you are paying attention.

If dreams were real I’d be swimming among a collective group of bi-sexual woman, but I’m not.
Soooo... dreams are real? Yeah no.
edit on 18-5-2020 by GreenGunther because: Grammar

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I do not think your dream is addressing any questions or forecasting futures...

I think your mindful awareness is busy trying tp find a pigeon-hole to place the zeitgeist scenes into -> your mind does not collect clutter and wants to resolve the mushroom cloud/bright-flash/ and attacks on metro places of importance

the distant city with 3 mushroom cloud phenomena, the Trump in Oval Office FlashBomb could very well be metaphors for Resurrections instead of apparent distructions

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I normally don't read these dream threads, and I don't put a lot of stock into dreams, however...I too recently had a dream similar to yours.

In my dream, which was about a week or so ago, I was in the outskirts or rural area east of Portland, like the Dalles. There were people milling about and I was shopping for something. An officer appeared and was busting people with drugs and as he walked by I heard on his radio that an emp had gone off and they had to switch to different radios or something. As I tried to listen in on his dialogue, I notice people becoming frantic and running into buildings. At that moment a bright flash occurs just to the west where Portland is and my gut sinks. As I start running towards a tunnel I realise that it was close and literally feel the heat overcome my attempt to hide or run. At this moment I wake up and jump out of bed literally sweating.
Thank God it was only a dream! Never felt heat like that before. Hopefully only dreams and not premonitions...

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: milano

If you were to take Portland as the point of detonation, and you could estimate the distance from your location in your dream to Portland, you could, using blast range calculators available on-line, estimate the likely power of the blast in megatons.

Given that, per your dream, your were still well within the thermal radiation zone if the blast.

That would give you some idea about the likeliest source of the weapon. Small, to a few kilotons would indicate a probable terrorist attack. High kiloton to megaton range would likely indicate a government-sponsored attack.

Anything over a hundred megatons would likely have been extraterrestrial in origin, like an asteroid impact.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I've often thought that dreams could be a snapshot of a parallel universe and for those brief moments you're connected to your parallel self and seeing things through their eyes or memories.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

If dreams were real I’d be swimming among a collective group of bi-sexual woman, but I’m not.
Soooo... dreams are real? Yeah no.

What YOU have been 'told' is just a dream is NOT. It is your energy (YOU personality) exploring/learning beyond/outside of your physical body. Yes....you do this all of the time. You are not your body. You are going through a process of "becoming". It is all about your soul progression.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
So then, the monsters and death I used to dream about but pretty much no longer do dream about means I probably overcame some kind of mental or psychological obstacle and now I am at peace?? I do sleep better at night than I used to, I don't think it was medicating alone that did that.

Maybe my mind/soul finally worked something out that took years on end??

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: vethumanbeing

worldstarcountry: So then, the monsters and death I used to dream about but pretty much no longer do dream about means I probably overcame some kind of mental or psychological obstacle and now I am at peace?? I do sleep better at night than I used to, I don't think it was medicating alone that did that.

If you are experiencing nightmares your sleep time is being invaded/commandeered by a negative force (not healthy) as in you are being attacked.

WSC: Maybe my mind/soul finally worked something out that took years on end??

Did you move physical locations? You are supposed to travel (OOB) at night after your REM sleep time. You go to school and attend seminars. You are not your body.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsealad
I've often thought that dreams could be a snapshot of a parallel universe and for those brief moments you're connected to your parallel self and seeing things through their eyes or memories.

You are actually creating it (as it is happening) you are the main character. Go to sleep one night thinking you want a particular 'encounter' and you will create that for yourself. Non physical experiences as just as intense as physical ones. You can taste, smell, experience pain or sexual pleasure.

top topics

join