It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Careless People

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Is this a contest to see who's been f***ed over the most? Let me tell you about my exwife...aaaaahhhhh indeed!

I think ex-wives stories deserve their own post lmao.

Let me tell you about mine hahaha

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: KKLOCO

Threaten him with a nursing home, that should straighten him up.

That'd true. My dad used to threaten me all the time and guilt trip the crap out of me.

One day I got tired of his crap, and told him he'd regret it when he gets old and I stick his ass in a nursing home with no pretty nurses.

We've been good ever since.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I feel ya. That's why I don't let anyone ever use my stuff.

No one treats things properly anymore. And when they break something, and you get upset they're all like.

"Why you mad?"

Or

"But what's wrong?"

I know he's family, but I'd expect him to at least chip in a bit for the repairs.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

One day I got tired of his crap, and told him he'd regret it when he gets old and I stick his ass in a nursing home with no pretty nurses.

OOOHHH wouldn’t that be nice — to have that option.

My fathers turning 71 this year. Showing ALOT of signs of dementia. No savings. Only $1600 in SS a month.

Who do you think will be wiping his ass?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
That's infuriating. Family can be the absolute worst when it comes to not respecting others property.

My ex used a hand sewn baby quilt as a pad/surface when drilling holes in lumber. No, I have NO idea what possessed him to do this. The quilt was ruined completely. Holes drilled into it and it was covered in grease. I was alternately furious and sad. That quilt could not be replaced as it was sewn by someone who had passed. I will never forgive this as there was no reason to ruin something personal and hand-made.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

My fathers turning 71 this year. Showing ALOT of signs of dementia. No savings. Only $1600 in SS a month.

Who do you think will be wiping his ass?

And you are letting him drive your car?

Surely ^^^^that^^^^makes him a menace to other road users!! Not to mention himself

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

I know, I’m obviously an idiot.

Wanting to believe in the careless is futile.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
If you knew he had a track record of not respecting that he was driving something not his, why did you let him have your vehicle?

There are things I would hesitate to let my sister near.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
There you have it.... NEVER loan a vehicle to anyone, ever..... never..... don't do it or it will come back munched some how. Don't do it or when it does get messed up.... shut-up... You been warned.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Ha,

Next time have him rent a car.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   

lol @ Primal scream time.

I once let my brother drive my car and I got to experience being blasted with water from a drive thru carwash because the passenger window wasn’t fully closed.

ETA: a great Birthday gift for your dad might be a prepaid Uber card 😂

edit on 18-5-2020 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
You know....I spent so many years of my life blaming people for their flaws. Then I realized I was blaming all the wrong people. It's not their fault they exist. Blame their parents dammit.

You know? If you buy a car that ends up being a piece a #, you don't blame the car. You blame the engineers or the factory that built it or whatever (If the design was good but the factory people #ed it up). It's not the car's fault it's a piece a #.
edit on 18-5-2020 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2020 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Oh yeah, he’s not ever driving my cars again.

Here’s another update to this thread. Later last night my father retracted his apology. He said “I will take the blame, if that makes you feel better”.

NO, it doesn’t make me feel better. You’re a careless narcissist who doesn’t have the ability to own mistakes you make!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join