It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Careless People

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 17 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Ohhhhhhh man am I pissed!!!

Ever have those careless people in your life? You know, the ones that always seem to fu## up everything they touch.

Here’s a story for ya. So when the whole panicdemic broke out, my father decided to High tail it to SC, to visit his girlfriend. Instead of paying for parking at $7 a day. He decided to park his car at a friends house to avoid those fees. Never mind the $40 Uber rides he had to pay for, to get to the airport and back.

For some stupid reason, my father decides to let his friend (Whom has two cars of his own) drive his car. For some reason, the friend decides (even though he’s got two fu##ing cars of his own) that he’s going to drive it. You know, on a 250 mile journey out of town.

Midway through, the Engine starts making noises. The friend doesn’t turn it off and keeps driving. Low and behold — he blew up the fu##ing engine! To the tune of $5k minimum for a USED engine replacement.

Here’s where this gets funny (Not really). You’d think my rant is about the careless friend that blew up my dads engine. BUT ITS NOT!

Back story. I NEVER let my father drive my cars. He’s CARELESS. Many accidents and tickets. One trip, he got pulled over 4 times for speeding. When do you get the point???

On to the real point of the rant. Going against my own better judgment, I reluctantly decided to let my father borrow my car as his has a blown engine. As a side note, I never use the sunroof in my car. The Sun is too intense where I live. So my father borrows the car — and leaves the sunroof cracked when done. He parked under a tree.

This morning I go out to my car and start it. I instantly notice there’s a window somewhere open. Finally realized it’s the sunroof. I go to shut it and It won’t shut, just clicks. Something from the tree, fell into the sunroof track.

So we start to try and locate whatever was holding it up. Couldn’t find it. So I pulled a couple screws out and pulled the sunroof off. We were able to get the track moving. WOW I fixed it! Not so fast.... on his side, he had to push some levers down so they would get caught up. Sure enough, he didn’t do that, the tracks roll back and break the entire system on his side.

So now I’ve got my car sitting in the driveway under trees — with no fu##ing sunroof!!! $500 - $1000 to fix..... and yeah, I’m not working because of plandemic and sh!t.

So there you have it, a perfect trifecta of careless incompetence. One step after the next, to not only screw himself — but me also!

Primal scream time!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
edit on 17-5-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Is this a contest to see who's been f***ed over the most? Let me tell you about my exwife...aaaaahhhhh indeed!

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Threaten him with a nursing home, that should straighten him up.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

In life I have learned the lesson of .......

Never to let/lend to friends and relatives, quickest way to fall out!!!

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Is this a contest to see who's been f***ed over the most? Let me tell you about my exwife...aaaaahhhhh indeed!

My ex wife story will beat yours. 😜

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Threaten him with a nursing home, that should straighten him up.

He needs one cuz he’s losing his mind. All day long every day. CRAZY PILLS

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Trade ex stories lol??

But seriously, having that car problem at this time sucks.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

OR...never lend anything to someone if you care about seeing it in working order again...or at all!

I only lend seconds if I have one, never primaries of anything.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: eletheia

OR...never lend anything to someone if you care about seeing it in working order again...or at all!

I only lend seconds if I have one, never primaries of anything.

I know, I know. 5 weeks it’s been like this.

The worst part is, the guys that blew up his engine — offered to loan my father one of his TWO freaking cars. My father turned him down!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Hardest lesson in life to learn: If you don't have it to give you don't have it to lend!

It doesn't matter if it's money, cars or even something as simple as a book- if you cannot afford to just give it to them definitely don't loan it to them because chances are either you will never see it again or if by chance you do it will be pretty much destroyed.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Was your ex a dominatrix too? What are the odds?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Was your ex a dominatrix too? What are the odds?

No worse — a sociopath.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Hardest lesson in life to learn: If you don't have it to give you don't have it to lend!

Good advice. Definitely can’t give away the car that’s worth 35k.

Well, it was before the plandemic...

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Oh, I could share some stories about my ex, including jail time and homeless for 6 weeks.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot

Oh, I could share some stories about my ex, including jail time and homeless for 6 weeks.

But you’re Groot. How could this happen?

Mines still ongoing. She won everything. Yet the Bitch never lets up.

Sociopath.....

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot

But you’re Groot. How could this happen?

Mines still ongoing. She won everything. Yet the Bitch never lets up.

Sociopath.....

Been there, 6 years ago and only 4 more months of child support. Mine was a narcissist crazy bitch that threatened the owners of ATS and got me booted off. kdog1982
edit on 17-5-2020 by Groot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Holy 💩

I’ve heard you and your misses reference your old handles many times before!

Thanks for connecting the dots! I remember you kdog!

I lurked for over a decade before I started contributing. I thought they were gonna get me for speaking out — way back then....

May I ask what GHYD’s old handle was? 🍻

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Update.

Well, miraculously.... my father just apologized for the sunroof. Probably the first heartfelt apology, I’ve received from him in years.

I forgot to mention earlier...... for some reason....... why do careless people — never have the ability to apologize???

He only did it because he knows he needs me for transportation.

At least I got the apology, I guess...

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Holy 💩

I’ve heard you and your misses reference your old handles many times before!

Thanks for connecting the dots! I remember you kdog!

I lurked for over a decade before I started contributing. I thought they were gonna get me for speaking out — way back then....

May I ask what GHYD’s old handle was? 🍻

Littled16

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Love both your posts! So insightful, yet always lighthearted.

Cheers to a happy story — that began right here on ATS!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join