It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama tries to slam Trump, but really just exposes his failures.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

“More than anything, this pandemic has fully, finally torn back the curtain on the idea that so many of the folks in charge know what they’re doing,” Obama said. He added that “a lot of them aren’t even pretending to be in charge.”

it's politically expedient to use the virus as an opportunity to slam the opposition. Never let a crisis go to waste and all. But what parts of this are a failure? the Lack of ventilators early on? The lack of a contingency plan to deal with the economic impacts of such an event? While all that could have been getting the utmost attention, instead all that time was spent trying to impeach, remove, disrupt, disparage the current president and his team.

So those behind the curtain, are none other than Obama and his team. Oops.

But if you listen to his speech, and keep that in mind, it's a humbling admission of failure, and a cry for help for the next generation to be better leaders. And that is a message I think we can all get behind. So thanks Obama, for admitting how awful a job you did. This is progress.

+23 more 
posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Two years after electing him president in 2010, voters trounced Obama’s party, handing Democrats the biggest midterm losses in 72 years. Obama has been a disaster for his party. Since his inauguration in 2009, roughly 1,100 elected Democrats nationwide have been ousted by Republicans. In 2008, when Obama was first elected president, 63 percent of Americans considered themselves middle class. In 2016 (before before Donald Trump was elected President), only 51 percent still felt the same way. news.gallup.com...
Obamacare has been a disaster. At least 27 million Americans are still without health insurance, and many of those who are newly insured have simply been added to the Medicaid rolls. www.bloomberg.com...
Books have been written on how bad Obama was to The USA. Soon, and I mean soon, he will be behind bars and pay for his egregious and criminal treatment to humanity.
SnF

edit on V502020Sundayam31America/ChicagoSun, 17 May 2020 09:50:12 -05001 by Violater1 because: SnF

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Now admit trump was somewhat of a failure and maybe we can come together. But this insistent left vs right "my leader is better than yours" gets us no where.

+3 more 
posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
It's ironic he says this pandemic has torn back the curtain of this administration, while said administration has torn back the curtain on the previous administration and revealed to all a corrupt circle established individuals vying for power and selling out America.

Lets be real, he won't be behind bars or anything like that and honestly I don't care, it's his legacy as POTUS that needs to be dismantled and Trump will see to it, has been seeing to it.

There are fast and slow pandemics, ours was "slow" and now businesses are reopening, Texas is a perfect example of how things should proceed in the post pandemic, for intents and purposes, we beat this thing, all's left are over reaching Dems, now, kill the stay at home orders and practice good social distancing, get back to work.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I didn't vote for for him but I was willing to give him a chance. If one goes back though and looks at everything he ran on he accomplished none of it. I mean not even tried to do it like reworking NAFTA, closing GITMO, leaving Afghanistan. The ACA was and still is a mess. Spent so much money on it and all it did was ruin healthcare for more people than it helped in the end. He's going to go down as one of the worst of all time once this spying is exposed. Worse than Nixon or Carter.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
"I don't take responsibility at all ..."

Donald J. Trump

#outofthemouthofjackasses

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Now admit trump was somewhat of a failure and maybe we can come together. But this insistent left vs right "my leader is better than yours" gets us no where.

can you admit that this isn't over yet, and failure/success should be measured on if we as a nation emerge from this and find a way back to at least as good as it was before it happened? Or do we just close the game now, send everyone home and declare it a loss, then wait for Biden to come in and fix it?

ETA,equally as important, can we stop insisting that Trump can and has done nothing right? Because that seems to be the real bone of contention here. No, he's not the orange Messiah, any more than Barry was the beige Messiah. Trump isn't an abject failure, but if you only listed to left sided MSM, you would not be aware of that fact. he has many shortcomings, but then, don't we all.
edit on 17-5-2020 by network dude because: added thought

+6 more 
posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
"I don't take responsibility at all ..."

Donald J. Trump

#outofthemouthofjackasses

wait, Trump said something dumb? Have you let CNN know about this? Don Lemon would kiss you in your special spot if you brought him gold like this.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Almost as shocking as you blaming Obama for everything.

Almost.

(PS, Don Lemon is cute as hell, for the record. Do you have his email?)

+1 more 
posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
LOL, maybe you could link me to all the Obama was horrible posts I did during his 8 years. I was here, were you?
eta:
num1rumpranger@cnn.com
please don't pass it around.
edit on 17-5-2020 by network dude because: tea is the secret to life.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
LOL, maybe you could link me to all the Obama was horrible posts I did during his 8 years. I was here, were you?

Item #1 Title of your thread

Item #2 Your post

Easy to find out how long I've been here, chief.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: network dude

Item #1 Title of your thread

Item #2 Your post

Easy to find out how long I've been here, chief.

wow, how long did I lurk before I made an account. Should be equally as easy,Chief.

eta:
I would not have even made an Obama post today, had he not come out and try to bash Trump in the middle of all the news of his corrupt administration coming to light. So please, don't assign all the sore backside issues to me, Barry Seroto shares some of that blame.
edit on 17-5-2020 by network dude because: added thought

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Trump, much like obama, has done some things right but neither or was the savior promised. Neither changed the status quo . Both prophesied as changes to the system. Neither fulfilled. Left vs right continues. The swamp rearranges but remains the same.

The issue here is the left vs right dilemma. Slowly propelling over the years to keep the masses fighting and unaware.
edit on 17-5-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Trump, much like obama, has done some things right but neither or was the savior promised. Neither changed the status quo . Both prophesied as changes to the system. Neither fulfilled. Left vs right continues. The swamp rearranges but remains the same.

The issue here is the left vs right dilemma. Slowly propelling over the years to keep the masses fighting and unaware.

let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
So like “brown man bad”?

It’s like a case of ODS. The chronic type.

Make a thread touting all of 45’s big success stories.
Real stories, like the non fiction kind.

Not “truckers honk because they love me” stories.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

LOL, if that's the case then TDS is a proven epidemic. I'm sorry for a negative post about Barry. They are rare, and usually not permitted, but I took a great risk and did it anyway. I'm a rebel that way.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

OP got ya in ya feels eh?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

www.bbc.com...
sorry about the partisan source.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
So like “brown man bad”?

It’s like a case of ODS. The chronic type.

Wot happened to all politicians bad?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Kind of hard to run and hide from your own hypocrisy, it will eventually find you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join