It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law Firm Hackers Threaten to Release Dirt on Trump, Demand $42 Million

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: neutronflux
What's amazing about that particular Joe Biden the pervert video, is that it was uploaded to YouTube in November 2017. Maybe Biden was placed under investigation after leaving the Vice Presidency, and decided to run for President in order to shield himself from prosecution....especially if he wins in November.

I think there is many reasons why the old democrat guard is running Biden and needing him to win. But there is one common theme, save their butts...

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
If real how would they collect, bitcoin?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Phayte

Nothing will come of this and I will tell you why.

You don't just post in public you have dirt on someone, especially the US president, for the paltry sum of 42 bar, as an opening move.

That is desperation because you have tried to go the private route with both Trump AND the Clinton Foundation and neither took you seriously and now you post this in public and don't care that whether or not the president pays there's now a public attempt to destroy his reputation you have not offered a soft exit on purpose.

Its kinda like that employee that wants to blackmail Bruce Wayne by going public with his secret persona.

Amateur hour and the only reason there is nothing is because if there was something Trump would've paid it descreetly when they attempted to blackmail him in private. The Clinton Foundation would've paid 1.5 billion.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I don't get why so many of you are scoffing at this. We know the hack is real. The first batch of files were posted on Thursday (which is prior to the Trump revelation and the upping of the ransom to $41 million.) The law firm have also admitted they were hacked. The law firm has also not denied the existence of files pertaining to Trump.

Now, like many Revil cases, the hackers likely reside in Russia. Considering the Kremlin's track record in these matters the guilty parties will not face justice.

It's clear that the hackers didn't expect to find any of mention of Trump. Thus the doubling of the ransom.

There is no indication that Trump was a client of this law firm, so if they do have files in him it would be in relation to one of their clients.

Now what could be in the files of a law firm that has a number of attractive, young, women among their clients that could spell the end of Trump's presidency?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
42 million?

42?

They certainly have a sense of humor.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Would be funny to find out, Trump was flat broke, owe more money than he could possibly pay back.

And this presidency, was the only thing to float him,

Which would highlight the very fact of "who posted his campaign funding"...

Because that's where the strings would be connected, on "Mr. aint' got no strings on me"...

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Sounds like amateur hour.

This is a joke right?

Years and billions of dollars have been spent since 2016 trying to dig up dirt on President Donald J. Trump.

Some half wit no nuts wannabe hackers who don't even know what they have, won't be the place it's found either.

Just more smoke and mirrors.

They day anything really useful is found to be used against President Trump, it won't be sat upon by amateur hour hackers.

Sorry but not sorry.
edit on 17-5-2020 by ADVISOR because: Spelling

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: peck420

Maybe they really do see his finance info and they know this is all trump can afford?

His opponents certainly can afford it. If this is legitimate, I am pretty sure it would already be getting passed around en masse.

Like I said previously, this is a paltry amount of money for the proverbial keys to the castle.

That's assuming the hackers see trump as a king in some castle.
they my not care at all about him or america. They may have just see this as a pay day.
I've been reading about this group and they go after lots of different people. This may have nothing to do with politics at all. Trump was just one of a long list of victuals.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phayte

Like Trump's taxes and the girls claiming sexual assault, if there was one inkling of dirt, it would have been released years ago. Ask Rachel Maddow, he learned his lesson about thinking you have dirt on Trump.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
Trump is, rightly or wrongly, the most vetted and investigated human probably in history. The pathological need to find 'dirt' on him reached an insane pitch years ago. EVERYONE, from just about any source, have by now dug as deep in to this man as is humanly possible. With big money backing them.

These hackers have nothing on him that his opposition hasn't already thrown at the wall. A dozen times or more.

Maybe the guys biggest 'scandal' is he's always been a bit of an egotist with a flare for the women...and that's simply it.

The guy just don't fit in and a lot of people seem to really hate and fear that.

you nailed it ..

I also am so sick of people here (and even commenting on this OP) that trump has dirt, criminal, broken the law, russian collusion , ect and we just need to keep digging to "find the truth"

after year running for president and three years of being president.
during that whole time the threats, the investigations, the money spend , and even an impeachment (btw impeachment is not conviction) and his critics havent found BUBKIS...

so under the constitution you are INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW (not public opinion, some "expert" or unnamed source ) .

you got nothing and it eats you all up that you gladly latch on to nonsense like this or use it as a springboard to claim "well this is bs but he is guilty of XX we know it".

your like the boy who cried wolf...
we are tired of hearing from you and to be honest you are not convincing ANYONE to change their vote or if undecided not to vote for trump...

get over yourselves

scrounger

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

they also know simple arithmetic

they started out demanding 21M - then doubled it - for reasons

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a hypothetical question :

would any alledged mealfeasance - revealed in the hack of a solicitor - be admissible as evidence in a trial - like err - a hypothetical impeachment of a US- POTUS ??

just - JAQing off - as one does

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I’d tell them to come to Eglin AFB and everything is packed in a C-130 for special delivery with a free ride for them...

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
If there was any dirt on Trump the DNC would have bought it years ago.
Don't forget the NSA.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
"Dirt on trump" is a penny a pound; the true believers don't care.

I'd be very interested to see what this matieral includes, but a $42M pig-in-a-poke is hard to swallow.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a hypothetical question :

would any alledged mealfeasance - revealed in the hack of a solicitor - be admissible as evidence in a trial - like err - a hypothetical impeachment of a US- POTUS ??

just - JAQing off - as one does

I think it depends on how the information was acquired. Since it is considered a terrorist act then they can't pay for it. At least no one in the government can pay for it. If the info was freely sent to the news and they publish it could be used as evidence if verified. If it is acquired in a sting or confiscation of some type it could also be used.

Just checked and the hackers are claiming they have a buyer for the info. They are now moving on to Madonna whatever that means. I haven't been all that interested in this. That would change if real info surfaces.

edit on 20-5-2020 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

originally posted by: Maverick1
Trump is, rightly or wrongly, the most vetted and investigated human probably in history. The pathological need to find 'dirt' on him reached an insane pitch years ago. EVERYONE, from just about any source, have by now dug as deep in to this man as is humanly possible. With big money backing them.

These hackers have nothing on him that his opposition hasn't already thrown at the wall. A dozen times or more.

Maybe the guys biggest 'scandal' is he's always been a bit of an egotist with a flare for the women...and that's simply it.

The guy just don't fit in and a lot of people seem to really hate and fear that.

you nailed it ..

I also am so sick of people here (and even commenting on this OP) that trump has dirt, criminal, broken the law, russian collusion , ect and we just need to keep digging to "find the truth"

after year running for president and three years of being president.
during that whole time the threats, the investigations, the money spend , and even an impeachment (btw impeachment is not conviction) and his critics havent found BUBKIS...

so under the constitution you are INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW (not public opinion, some "expert" or unnamed source ) .

you got nothing and it eats you all up that you gladly latch on to nonsense like this or use it as a springboard to claim "well this is bs but he is guilty of XX we know it".

your like the boy who cried wolf...
we are tired of hearing from you and to be honest you are not convincing ANYONE to change their vote or if undecided not to vote for trump...

get over yourselves

scrounger

The Trump-haters around here sure do love their Nothing-Burgers with a side of French Cries.

The old saying: "If you can't attack the data, attack the person."

I didn't even vote for Trump and it is obvious they are getting desperate.
edit on 20-5-2020 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
or...OR...
21 = 2+1 = 3 = triangle = Illuminati confirmed.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
So just found this thread, any updates since it's now 3 weeks since the demand was made?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: thov420
So just found this thread, any updates since it's now 3 weeks since the demand was made?

nope there isnt

but thats not unexpected

anti trump people and media support do this often

have some "evidence", bombshell, "unnamed source", or "XX is comming" report come out
hype the hell out of it
then when people question it, demand proof and in general aint buying it/ not getting the result they want ... it just "disappears" like a fart in the wind.

never to be seen again...

just like the demands that "we dont have enough ventilators and its turmps fault people will die " rant

notice all of a sudden that just "disapeared"

or if you want an earlier direct example that all the women will be filing sexual crimes charges if trump wins the presidency.... notice that has gone dark as welll

just another in a long list of attempts.

lather rinse repeat

scrounger

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join