It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump vows to strip radical left of total control over social media

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Actual voting records are quite interesting, eh? We see all this "conflict" in the media and yet...

Either way, I see Trump essentially as a competing Brand. In some ways, very literally.

This can actually work in "our" favor in, ideally, keeping some of the other Brands occupied. I do think he is actually an "outsider" to these things, but even if he isnt.. I believe the paths we need to take are the same. But, they sure dont have a damn thing to do with which political team we identify with.

I feel its a good move to try to stem the tide of social engineering that these competing Brands perform, but in a lot of ways, the damage is already done.

The biggest weaknesses we have are dependency on centralized structures. Food, power, manufacturing. These can, and have been used as pressure points to keep the serfs in line. Yet, very few seem to talk about anything other than how the Bachelorette should have chosen Jeremy.. ..errr ..I mean how bad the "other side" is.

Getting folks to talk about issues that we can actually solve ourselves, rather than the Days of Our Lives of politics, seems very, very difficult. Much less actually getting enough people to start working to ameliorate those points of leverage.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

There is a news gun aimed directly at our heads and it is firing continuously. It is designed to make us fight about things we have no control over and make us fall in love with (people and) things we will never have or know.

It wants as few restrictions as possible on the actual system: the banks and their proxies who work diligently to ensure the "free market" they operate (in) is 100-percent in their control.

They want everyone who isn't in the club to STFU and work until the day before we die. They want us to fight over slogans and buzzwords that have little or nothing to do with our lives.

Most importantly, they want us to feel powerless when we come together to work on things that do affect us locally. They want (a) divide(s) between us all to kill the strong feeling of community that comes from hard working people of good faith who join together and transform their own communities and lives.

Mostly they want us to do as we're told and they want a cut of every transaction on both ends, and they will literally kill or mind-control their way to achieving their goals.

You will know them by their soft hands and expensive suits and by the lifeline on their palms because they always have their hand out and they take trillions at a time.
edit on 20-5-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

<< 9  10  11   >>

join