It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second-wave COVID-19 outbreak in China

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 16 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: carewemust

That is significant.

It was the leading cause of death in the US fir April. It will be in the top 3 along with heart disease and cancer for the month of May.

That makes sense when someone dies of heart failure but they tested positive for CV, so the death certificate lists CV as the cause of death. Kind of like this...

Colorado state health officials are being challenged by a county coroner for saying that a man who tested positive for the coronavirus succumbed to the deadly infection when an investigation showed he had literally drunk himself to death.

Source

Ummm...and...as if you hadn’t heard...or read...that COVID-19...is causing massive clotting issues in the infected...
Which lead to pulmonary embolism...and a host of other cardiovascular issues...to include...clotting in major organs...and...wait for it...heart failure...

And this is worse than a living death in isolation that some states say will be enforced until there is a "cure". Which may be NEVER, since the virus is from the same family as the cold virus and after decades of trying a vaccine and cure has not been found.

The latest word is it make take the world 5 years before it is safe for people to go out again according to WHO and it was all over the media. Making me think that many Governors will keep the populace living like zombies in a worthless and hopeless state for up to 5 years, out of compassion of course.

Taking your chances with death is much faster and is it really worse than a living death in isolation and fear, especially since there is a 95-99% chance that you will fully recover.

We will ALL die sometime, that is a guarantee, an absolute guarantee - YOU WILL DIE!

So do you want to die the psychological death of a thousand cuts, which is life in anti-liberty, anti-humanitarian, soul sucking isolation for the next 2-5 years?

Or do you want to take the 95-99% chance you will live if you catch COVID 19 and get the death by a thousand cuts over with so you can live the life you have left to it's fullest?

edit on 5/16/20 by The2Billies because: format

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

6,000 cases.... so they lockdown and test 11 million people?? Sounds excessive, just like the first wave in Wuhan.

I think there's some other reason for all this testing... DNA gathering.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Yes, the re-infection rate.
They are comparing that with their military that has been infected.

Yes to the 2billies, it is about a 5 year period of the unknown, although I stated in my street talk before the 5 year period became public, so its gone from 3 to 5 years now.

People are calling for a "second wave". I wish they'd quit saying that. There is NO SECOND WAVE. The virus is the virus that changed the world. Just like there is no second wave of the cold, the flu or any major virus, it is just going to be a way of life.
The idea of a lock down must be met for countries that are not islands. One must understand that now.
All islands that want to keep the deadly virus from spreading into its population will close its air, port and other means of getting onto the island. Sad as it says , it is true.

The 5 year period is a time that I've been that MIM's street talk for the month of June may have some substance to it, but my June 14th " a day of a wakening" is like a tree with many roots to it. It must be watered (time period from now till june 14 ) and then the tree (circle of life) will... but The 2 Billies one should follow on this forum, he's figured out the tree has many roots. But what really represents the "Tree"? I'll let you on one root of the tree now: your leaders will now never give up power till they die, that is why I mentioned water, it represents the life of power for your wicked leaders.
Like I mentioned, better leave them cities and I'm not joking either.

Also the roots of the Tree represent the "spider web trap" I've been writing about.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Ummm...being the perennial pessimistic optimist...that I am...I actually do consider all the many miraculous things that occur around me every single moment...

Most of these wonders are hidden in plain sight...from the Osprey’s that nest on the pole right across the road...and have been generationally nesting there for fifteen years or more...

Looking up at the stars on a clear night...seeing the Milky Way...thinking about wishing to visit each and every dot of light I see...

Realizing how infinitely vast the universe is...and quantifying the view that every atom that constitutes this construct called I...was born out there...amidst the fire and pressure...

Paying homage to all that life and asking forgiveness...as I and my machine cause countless death by simply being...by another mundane act of mowing my lawn...

Then I might ponder how I fit into this immensity...how one so small and insignificant...can still include that...All...in benevolence...and compassionately realize that this apex predator fit’s it’s niche like a glove...almost as if I were made to perform the function I serve...and by extension all of you out there as well...

It’s raining today...

But the clouds...and fall of water...and the refractions As light breaks through cloud...

Aren’t those miracles to you as well...?

That we were given...or gifted...or merely were able to experience even one single moment...far outweighs to me...any angst...or harm I chose to claim...

Finally...my thought to you...is that your not alone...your never alone...

We’re all on this fantastic ride together...and all the labels...and disrespect...and disagreement...and opinion as fact...will never change that...

So...be well...as well as you can be...and may your thoughts reflect on all that you have...and the profundity that lives there in your core...the ever profound culmination of stars and the illumination that could also be born from the collective of atomic particuli...that chose its...self...and claimed this present to articulate consciousness...

That you even are...is perhaps the best of all that is miraculous...

Know...also...that I have read your words...have placed them in significance...and am a better me...because you chose to sojourn here...

And these words are also reflective of how I perceive...each and everyone...

YouSir

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Klassified

Meaning he would have died at some point but died sooner than expected because of covid ...

How is that unreasonable ?

So you and "YouSir" are just fine with labeling any cause of death that can be remotely correlated to CV as caused by CV? Neither of you read the link I posted, did you? The guy drank himself to death, but it was still listed as death by CV.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: carewemust

That is significant.

It was the leading cause of death in the US fir April. It will be in the top 3 along with heart disease and cancer for the month of May.

That makes sense when someone dies of heart failure but they tested positive for CV, so the death certificate lists CV as the cause of death. Kind of like this...

Colorado state health officials are being challenged by a county coroner for saying that a man who tested positive for the coronavirus succumbed to the deadly infection when an investigation showed he had literally drunk himself to death.

Source

Ummm...and...as if you hadn’t heard...or read...that COVID-19...is causing massive clotting issues in the infected...

Which lead to pulmonary embolism...and a host of other cardiovascular issues...to include...clotting in major organs...and...wait for it...heart failure...

But you already knew this...right...?

Right...?

So...yes...heart failure...and...COVID-19 infection...in a host that dies from cardiovascular or pulmonary issues...is causation...

And you can correlate that...

YouSir

Correlation does not equal causation.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Life in a guilded cage still is not living.

A life with nothing of value to do, is still worthless.

A life of confinement is still a life of despair.

A life where your overlords, like the state Governors and our "elected" politicians care as much about you, I, and about the children and the people as they care about the animals in their zoos, we are still no more than a thing to be caged to the political overlords.

That is what the state governments are these days, an oppressive overlord who doesn't care -
children are being abused by frustrated and isolated parents and the overlords don't care -
children are being left alone while their parents work because the overlords closed all child care and schools and the overlords don't care -
people are dying of preventable disease because the overlords have terrified them of going to the hospital telling them only to go if they think they are dying of COVID 19 -
young adults are committing suicide at rates that in parts of the nation come close to the death rate of COVID 19 from being forcibly isolated -
women are terrified to go to the hospital because the propaganda arm of the overlords, the media(CNN MSNBC NBC ABC CBS NYTimes has convinced them they will catch COVID and will die if they go there to have their babies -
people are dying of drug and alcohol abuse which is encouraged by the propaganda media as THE way to cope with forced isolation and the overlords don't care -
the overlords aren't politicians anymore they are slave masters who right now are punishing the slaves for not liking being contented caged animals in their proverbial zoo (Whitmer) - and they think of the people as their slaves (Newsom, Whitmer, Bashear, Pelosi) to rule over harshly and with no humanitarian feelings at all

This is not life, this is slavery to the elite class of politicians who could give a rats ass about "the people" except for making sure their numbers published by their media make them look good to get them re-elected and stay in control of the populace and retain their power.

We are now all slaves to the elite political class and they are enjoying it way too much and don't care about all those they have enslaved and in the case of California plan to keep enslaved for 5 years if they can get away with it, until there is a "cure"

There is no joy in a slave's hovel of isolation, it is not life, it is not living, it is a worthless existence of the slave class to the elite uber wealthy political class. AND I see no end in sight and only that the elite political class plan to tighten the screws and make things much worse.

Where can the joy be in this type of life? There is none, none at all, sorry. I won't even pretend there is any joy or life or liberty or happiness in the world lorded over us by the elite political class.

I can see no end in sight at all because the state Governors are enjoying the power way too much to give it up and allow the people ever again to be free or to be happy or to live their lives as they wish.

edit on 5/16/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I won’t waste my time watching a 15 minute video or information it takes three seconds. The Wall Street Journal from what I could read said six victims . I’m sure there’s more but it would be nice if summaries were included.

As for the title “ Second wave “ . We’re still in the first wave that’s just more hyper bole .

In one link on page 1 I saw the passage “ return of the “deadly” coronavirus “ . 😱 wow that sure is sinister and meant to scare people . It’s also completely unneeded everyone on the planet earth knows we can die from CV.

BRB i’m gonna to cross the “deadly” street, hop in my “deadly” car and go to the store for a “ deadly” pack of cigarettes .

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Wasn't somebody saying smoking is good for you against this ??

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

6,000 cases.... so they lockdown and test 11 million people?? Sounds excessive, just like the first wave in Wuhan.

I think there's some other reason for all this testing... DNA gathering.

Odd that nearly at the beginning China said there would be a second wave and maybe even a third.

I do know that People are not scared enough yet to calmly let the military give them some new unknown shots.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

I did hear that.

“ fight COVID-19 with nicotine “

I like that. Hell it even rhymes . 🚬
edit on 16-5-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Oh no

A second wave!?!?

Of an extremely innocuous virus?

Woe is us

Quick libs, better isolate yourselves from the scary wuflu

edit on 16 5 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Oh no, not again. Eyeroll.
Pardon my skepticism, but I can't take any news out of China seriously. I just can't stand being lied to more than once. So, enjoy thier fear mongering propaganda if you will, but I choose to think for myself.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Klassified

Meaning he would have died at some point but died sooner than expected because of covid ...

How is that unreasonable ?

So you and "YouSir" are just fine with labeling any cause of death that can be remotely correlated to CV as caused by CV? Neither of you read the link I posted, did you? The guy drank himself to death, but it was still listed as death by CV.

If covid further exasabated an existing illness to cause death yes absolutely. However I don't speak for yousir.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

edit on 17-5-2020 by chadderson because: please delete

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I see how the US is failing people like you listen to your TV set and get filled with BS,then propogate whatever you heard,plenty of Youtubers that live in China and other country's,the reason for media blackouts,so they can describe a false narrative,were doomed,not only young people but old ones as well,too many gathering by the Govt teat

top topics

<< 1   >>

join