It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Pandemic Playbook

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I got a copy of Trumps pandemic playbook and here are some take aways from it

-Don't listen to medical advice or any advice at all except for Jared Cushner's Ivanka's or his own.

-for at least 1 month. pretend like it's not happening and tell everyone it will just go away and you have it all under control

- tell people to take stuff that will eventually turn out to be harmful

-reject tests from the WHO that could have saved lives and then actually make your own which costs more time

- stop people from entering the country that are nationals from the original pandemic country, except of course from any other country that has the pandemic which makes the first action useless

-don't quarantine US citizens returning from infected countries

-completely disregard previous administrations pandemic response plan. regardless if it was good or bad

-never show any sympathy for the thousands of lives lost, just say how successful you have been in your response, even if you lead the world in deaths

-steal much need PPE from individual states by out bidding them just to make it look like you are doing something.

-claim that the stockpile of equipment was empty even though you've had 3 years to fix that.

-disband the NSC pandemic response unit

-cut the budget of the CDC

-don't purchase Masks straight away because you don't want the stock market to crash

just a few take points from it. because it's not like America has the most cases or deaths.

+10 more 
posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Is that the same WHO that lied for China ?

Trump haters playbook.

Keep making up snip.

Same snip different day different year.

4 years running.

+1 more 
posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

With the rise in false Coronavirus cases, the Tanzanian President John Magufuli growing suspicious of the World Health Organization (WHO), decided to investigate the claims himself. He sent the WHO samples of a goat, a papaya and a quail for testing. After all 3 samples came COVID-19 positive, the President is reported to have kicked out the WHO from the country.

Tanzania kicks out the WHO

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OzBoomer77

Biden's playbook . I um well you know I was thinking about that thing I um you know what I'm talking about . I um well I um , sorry what was the question .

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Where did the WHO lie for China? And not far-right sources, thanks.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Trumps Pandemic Playbook

There aren’t enough pictures in your OP to make it believable for the moron in the Oval Office.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Orange. Man. Bad.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Orange. Man. Bad.

Thanks Captain Obvious. I think that's the point. It doesn't get much worse than this.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Trump doesn't have a playbook. He just makes it up as he goes along and just expects others to cover up for him. Case in point, the few quotes from him in the weeks leading up to the major climb in this pandemic:

January 30th
"“We only have five people. Hopefully, everything’s going to be great. They have somewhat of a problem, but hopefully, it’s all going to be great."

February 1st
"“We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

February 4th
"“We are coordinating with the Chinese government and working closely together on the coronavirus outbreak in China. My administration will take all necessary steps to safeguard our citizens from this threat.”

February 10th
"“Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away."

February 11th
"“In our country, we only have, basically, 12 cases and most of those people are recovering and some cases fully recovered. So it’s actually less.”

February 24th
"“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 26th
"“When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

Remember, these are only a fraction of his quotes, and they exclude the quotes from his direct officials.

Source

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Who's been covering up for China in the early days of this pandemic?

Can't really blame him. He has business there. He needs to feed his adult kids after all.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Orange. Man. Bad.

Thanks Captain Obvious. I think that's the point. It doesn't get much worse than this.

Sorry for interrupting.

Carry on with your Two Minutes Hate.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Tell me.

What makes a GD communist regime so trustworthy?

I don't know why I'm even wasting my time here.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Trump haters playbook.

Keep making up snip.

Same snip different day different year.

4 years running.

Even if the WHO had "lied for China", do you think that is why the American response to this virus has been one of the worst in the world? I mean, Trump accused them of it quite early, why didn't he act then?

Does blaming others make anyone get well, or slow the rate of infections?

edit on 15/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

link   

What makes a GD communist regime so trustworthy?

Why don't ask Trump himself? He's still more than happy to carry on with his business there alongside his adult children.

link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Give it a God damn rest, and peddle those LIES to someone else dumb enough to buy it.

After criticizing American officials for politicizing the pandemic, Chinese officials and news outlets have floated unfounded theories that the United States was the source of the virus.

Still wasting my time in this thread.
edit on 15-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Don't have to ask anyone.

IF Chicom 19 was so bad.

Those 535 shills on capital hill would be at mount weather or Greenbriar.

Eating 50 year old MRE's.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: chr0naut

Give it a God damn rest, and peddle those LIES to someone else dumb enough to buy it.

After criticizing American officials for politicizing the pandemic, Chinese officials and news outlets have floated unfounded theories that the United States was the source of the virus.

Still wasting my time in this thread.

It's not your thread. We have all equal right to make comment. I'm not wasting your time. You are.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Carry on with your Two Minutes Hate.

"Hate"...LOL
You're just like Trump, a real [Trumple]thin-skin.

BYW: Your Avatar looks an awful lot like a sepia Captain Obvious! LOL

Minus the hat, of course.

edit on 15-5-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Trumps Pandemic Playbook

There aren’t enough pictures in your OP to make it believable for the moron in the Oval Office.

... and, do you have a 'crayon' font?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The fog of war obscures much about the novel coronavirus pandemic. But two facts seem absolutely certain. First, China’s Communist authorities have lied, concealed and misled about the origins of the epidemic and the toll of the virus in China. Second, the World Health Organization has acted as Beijing’s handmaid.

Oh dear

Without China’s deceit and WHO’s solicitude for Beijing, the outbreak might have been more limited, and the world at the very least would have had more time to react to the virus.China committed unforgivable sins of commission, affirmatively lying about the outbreak and punishing doctors and disappearing journalists who told the truth, whereas the WHO committed sins of omission—it lacked independence and courage at a moment of great consequence.

Well Damn Politico!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join