It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PBS uncovers lots more people Biden sexually harassed.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Did you fail to read the title or the actual OP?

Try again.

I quoted the PBS News Hour transcript which is, according to the title, the nominal topic.

A topic which quite plainly is a Breitbart-fabricated lie perpetuated here.

You want to argue your opinions of Biden, Reade, PBS ... feel free. That has NOTHING to do with my argument.
edit on 17-5-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Its amazing how Trumps followers can be so interested in the Biden accusation and have no interest in the 40 Trump allegations of sexual abuse.

Understandably one wants their heroes to be innocent but its too blatant partisan hypocrisy for me.

Just admit its a political partisan interest.

As for Biden, he has admitted and I think apologized for past acts towards some woman, that's not new.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Where's the "analysis" of all the Trump accusations ?

Somebody must have listed all the facts by now since it's been years already ?

=🧞‍♀️=

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Did you fail to read the title or the actual OP?

Try again.

I quoted the PBS News Hour transcript which is, according to the title, the nominal topic.

A topic which quite plainly is a Breitbart-fabricated lie perpetuated here.

You want to argue your opinions of Biden, Reade, PBS ... feel free. That has NOTHING to do with my argument.
Didn’t the statements in the Breitbart article come from the PBS interviews? Asking because I’m unsure where they all came from. If they did, then yes it exposes the fact he had additional inappropriate interactions with staff members yet to be disclosed. BTW stroking hair, touching people in creepy ways or as one staffer excused it...“ there’s a complicated dynamic at play.” and giving people massages at work to employees IS sexual harassment if not assault in today’s world.

I guess I’m not seeing the”big lie” if in fact those statements in the Breitbart article came from the PBS interviews. Maybe you can shed some light on that for me.

edit on 17-5-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I'm not sure how to help you.

The Breitbart article claims the OPPOSITE of what the PBS report stated.

Read both. It's quite obvious.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Another reason I don’t like dealing with this unless there’s something conclusive is the fact that these charges unless their criminal cant be resolved. It's he said she said.

I didn't make a big thing out of the Kavanah charges because they couldn't be proven after all that time.

To go partisan is just a hypocritical thing to do.

And I’ve got on the democrats for their too readily believing charges without investigations or a hearing.

Sure they should be respected BUT people do lie, woman included.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

First paragraph from the Breitbart article ABOUT the PBS report:

The far-left PBS NewHour interviewed 74 former Joe Biden staffers and uncovered even more women who claim to be victims of the former vice president’s unwanted and inappropriate touching.

Breitbart source in the OP

Here's the first statement by the folks doing the report at PBS:

PBS News Hour -What we learned about Joe Biden's Senate Offices in the 1990's

Lisa Desjardins: Yes, Judy, we reached out to — tried to reach out to some 200 former Biden staffers.

Of that, we were able to have in-depth interviews with some 74 of them. Now, 62 of these former staffers were women. And to a person, Judy, those women told us they had never had any experience that was uncomfortable with the former vice president or ever heard of any experience that was uncomfortable or, worse, many of them said they had spent time with him alone during work hours and that they had — they wanted to say that they — most of them didn't want to reflect on whether on what Tara Reade is saying was true or not.

But they did say that it did not reflect their experiences at all, especially in a workplace that Dan and I both heard from them they felt empowered women.

Emphasis mine.

SO, rather than the PBS report revealing new "victims" as claimed by Breitbart and the OP, what they actually found was the opposite, that Biden's female staffers ... every one of 62 respondents ... said the opposite.

That's at the VERY BEGINNING of the article, and it goes down hill from there. Given this, I can't see where you can possibly be confused by my argument, whther you agree with it or not.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I'm not sure how to help you.

The Breitbart article claims the OPPOSITE of what the PBS report stated.

Read both. It's quite obvious.

The statements from PBS in the Breit article certainty don’t sound as though some were as comfortable as PBS is trying to make them sound in the same story. The story somewhat contradicts itself in some ways, do you see what I’m trying to say?

Didn’t all the below come from PBS?

Yet Biden, now the presumptive Democrat presidential nominee, was also a toucher, seemingly oblivious to whether physical contact made some women uncomfortable. “We knew that about Biden,” Byrne said. “He was always massaging somebody’s shoulders. But never anything more than that. There was no vibe about him.” However, staffers agree it was not in Biden’s nature to gauge social signals about whether someone wanted to be hugged or touched. A former staffer said that when Biden does things like stroking women’s hair, there’s a complicated dynamic at play. For others, Biden’s touching evoked some regret. “There were times as I now look back that I think we messed up. We should have said something about that,” a different former staffer said. “We probably should have recognized that made people uncomfortable.”

those women told us they had never had any experience that was uncomfortable with the former vice president or ever heard of any experience that was uncomfortable or, worse, many of them said they had spent time with him alone during work hours and that they had — they wanted to say that they — most of them didn't want to reflect on whether on what Tara Reade is saying was true or not.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Yes, I do see what you're trying to say, I just don't agree with you.

The PBS report is THE SOURCE.

The Breitbart article LIES ABOUT THAT SOURCE (as I have shown).

The OP echoes the Breitbart lies. There were no other people found by PBS that Biden "sexually harassed."

If you or someone else thinks what Biden does is harassment, bully.

The people it was done to, at least those who went on the record with PBS ... DIDN'T FEEL HARASSED.

edit on 17-5-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Yes, I do see what you're trying to say, I just don't agree with you.

The PBS report is THE SOURCE.

The Breitbart article LIES ABOUT THAT SOURCE (as I have shown).

The OP echoes the Breitbart lies. There were no other people found by PBS that Biden "sexually harassed."

If you or someone else thinks what Biden does is harassment, bully.

The people it was done to, at least those who went on the record with PBS ... DIDN'T FEEL HARASSED.

I guess it depends on your definition of “sexually harassed”. Again.. there’s a contradicting message coming from PBS pending on which portion of the interviews you focus on, at least in my eyes.

We don’t need to keep beating a dead horse though, I also see what you’re saying but have to also disagree. I’m not one that makes a habit out of defending news orgs like Breit and others like them because of their creative editing and party skewed stories, but in this case, although it’s a lil slanted, I don’t necessarily find it to be completely false either.

Anyways, I’m out, you have a good evening.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The latest polls still have Joe Biden beating President Trump. Americans evidently want a creepy, demented President.

www.cnn.com...

The DNC would be a FOOL to throw Joe Biden overboard!

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Even on this poll:
www.investors.com...

What is more important is the trend. Despite being behind Hilary in 2016, he was trending up in almost poll.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The horrifically ironic thing is ... you’re right either way the election turns out.

2nd line.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Fair enough.

Although, I would say it doesn’t depend on my definition, but on the definition as understood by the 62 women surveyed for the PBS report.

Hope your evening was restful.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Ole Pedo Joe will never make it now that the dirty laundry is being aired out

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join