It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PBS uncovers lots more people Biden sexually harassed.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Can we just bin the entire concept that any of these freaks are a "moral" anything? We need strong leaders and (de)legislators, not prophets and gurus. There is nothing more embarrassing than a grown adult looking to another adult who is literally trying to sell them something and hoping for a savior. It's the Achilles heel of civilization.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
An observation...

When the Left is reduced to saying "I think Biden is a creep...but they ALL are."...it looks like they can't really defend his individual actions but, instead, are reduced to deflecting and diluting his truly abnormal behavior.

It's really very telling.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sometimes.

Other times, it's just a person of good faith with different value-set allocations making the rational decision that -- on balance -- they still want a D to pick RBG's replacement.

Which is exactly the same calculation a LOT of Trump voters did, but in reverse.

Too bad none of our smooth-brained, standard deviation media personalities will ever admit it.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: DBCowboy

Can we just bin the entire concept that any of these freaks are a "moral" anything? We need strong leaders and (de)legislators, not prophets and gurus. There is nothing more embarrassing than a grown adult looking to another adult who is literally trying to sell them something and hoping for a savior. It's the Achilles heel of civilization.

Agreed.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

But Smurfy. Whats this? Please provide your take on this

Seven Women Have Now Said Joe Biden Made Them Feel Uncomfortable With “Affectionate” Touching

Seven women have now accused Joe Biden of touching them in an overly familiar way that made them feel uncomfortable or embarrassed. Biden released a video on Wednesday saying that he hugged people or grabbed their shoulders because of a desire to “make a human connection” and comfort people in times of stress or hardship. He said he would try to be more “mindful and respectful of people’s personal space” because “social norms are changing.”

Even though it appears his defense will appease his base—and several women who experienced such intimate physical contact from Biden have come forward to defend his “affectionate” style of engaging with acquaintances and strangers—three more women have come forward since the video to accuse him of touching them in a way that left them feeling uncomfortable. Here is the complete list of the accusations against Biden.

Here's the names and references: Lucy Flores, Amy Lappos, Caitlyn Caruso, D.J. Hill, Vail Kohnert-Yount, Sofie Karasek and Ally Coll.

So, now we have a name, date, place, time and source.

What say you smurf?
edit on 16-5-2020 by Waterglass because: extra stuff removed

edit on 16-5-2020 by Waterglass because: more removed

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Biden released a video on Wednesday saying that he hugged people or grabbed their shoulders because of a desire to “make a human connection” and comfort people in times of stress or hardship.

Whatever Joe. I make "human connections" every day but I've yet to feel the need to hold them, caress and sniff their hair, kiss them, give them massages or cradle young girls bosom's in my hand. Have I been doing it all wrong? Confused

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: Gryphon66

You think 62 women handpicked and interviewed by a far left org. (out of I’m sure, 100’s and 100’s of former Biden employees) proves this pervert is innocent? Yeah ok, I’ve a bridge for sale if interested.

It amazes me how Trump hate supersedes all critical thinking of some.

No, I don't think that at all.

I think that this thread is based on a Breitbart article that blatantly lied about a PBS News Hour piece.

As I've said several times.

The fact that so many at All Trump Supporters can't see anything but the false dichotomy of Trump love/hate is merely par for this course.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Again.. how by any stretch of the imagination was Biden’s behavior professional, excusable, and what credible Human Resources department would tolerate such behavior.

Have to wonder how many women were paid off by the congressional/senate slush fund for sexual harassment. I guess we will never know unless the program becomes transparent....

I have not commented on Biden's behavior. I'm commenting on the topic of the thread, which is the hoaxed article at Breitbart that blatantly lies about what the PBS News Hour piece said.

The fact that so few of you are concerned about that fact at all is telling.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: mtnshredder

You think 62 women handpicked and interviewed by a far left org. (out of I’m sure, 100’s and 100’s of former Biden employees) proves this pervert is innocent? Yeah ok, I’ve a bridge for sale if interested.

It amazes me how Trump hate supersedes all critical thinking of some.

No, I don't think that at all.

I think that this thread is based on a Breitbart article that blatantly lied about a PBS News Hour piece.

As I've said several times.

The fact that so many at All Trump Supporters can't see anything but the false dichotomy of Trump love/hate is merely par for this course.

Ok then, can you please show me where in the article all the blatant right wing lies are?

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

That was clearly demonstrated, with citations, in my first post in the thread.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I am not big on innuendo, but I think it is credible here. In the context there is a slush fund for sex harassment. Or is that false.

We have no idea if any of the women interviewed are under a gag order from a sexual harassment settlement. Is that a false statement.

It is very possible one or any of the women Interviewed are under a gag order concerning Biden. Is that a false statement.

There are women and children on video showing no desire for Bidens touch, and feeling very uncomfortable. Is that a false statement.

With the decorum of the record event and Biden’s official position keeping the women and children composed. Is that a false statement.

Biden is on tape harassing women and children. With no concern of personal boundaries. Sorry.
edit on 16-5-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

You're paraphrasing and summarizing, hypothesizing about what might be or could be or etc.

My claim here is not complicated: the transcript (provided several times here) of the PBS News Hour segment regarding BIden's staffers does not state what the Breitbart article claims it does.

IN fact, it states the opposite.
edit on 16-5-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Know when someone shows no interest in an intellectually honest debate....

They cannot, or will not answer the simplest of questions. Sorry answering true or false is too much effect....

Again...

Biden is on tape harassing women and children. With no concern of personal boundaries. Sorry.

Biden is an HR person’s worst nightmare.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Your stilted paraphrases and loaded questions don't constitute an intellectual argument.

You don't think much of Biden. That's not the topic.

The topic here is the deceitful Breitbart article which blatantly and falsely misrepresents the PBS transcript.

A topic which you and others care nothing about. You just want to bash Biden.

Which is fine by me. Again, Biden, Trump and every politician is a psychopathic tool of the global elites, TPTB, etc.

edit on 16-5-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Your stilted paraphrases and loaded questions don't constitute an intellectual argument.

You don't think much of Biden. That's not the topic.

The topic here is the deceitful Breitbart article which blatantly and falsely misrepresents the PBS transcript.

A topic which you and others care nothing about. You just want to bash Biden.

Which is fine by me. Again, Biden, Trump and every politician is a psychopathic tool of the global elites, TPTB, etc.

Then answer the questions.
I am not big on innuendo, but I think it is credible here. In the context there is a slush fund for sex harassment. Or is that false.

We have no idea if any of the women interviewed are under a gag order from a sexual harassment settlement. Is that a false statement.

It is very possible one or any of the women Interviewed are under a gag order concerning Biden. Is that a false statement.

There are women and children on video showing no desire for Bidens touch, and feeling very uncomfortable. Is that a false statement.

With the decorum of the record event and Biden’s official position keeping the women and children composed. Is that a false statement.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Biden is definitely a pervert. He likes to sniff hair and put his hands on Women. I don't understand how the Democrats want him as a presidential candidate, he does not respect women at all....unless they let him sniff them.

If anyone votes for Biden after watching this video they too have some serious issues....seriously.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Nolte: PBS Uncovers More Alleged Victims of Joe Biden’s Unwanted Touching

Oh dear. PBS interviewed 74 former staffers of Joe Biden, clearly trying to exonerate him. Instead, it turned up several new examples of women who had to endure Biden doing stuff like stroking their hair, smelling them, and giving them massages they didn't ask for.

And it turns out he also likes to swim naked, supposedly almost every day, and several female staffers and Secret Service agents have had to put up with that as well.

Honestly, can we get at least one Democrat to acknowledge that their candidate for president is a creep with zero sense of personal boundaries?

Your source is Breitbart, who are a very extreme right wing setup, yet Breitbart have the cheek to call PBS a far left organisation...which they are not, they are well known for being centrist in their news, AKA apolitical in their reporting.
Breitbart are just twisting the narrative, the smarmy gets...you shouldn't go with that, a bit of research might get the right story...as presented by PBS....not Breitbart.
PBS CENTRIST?? That literally made me laugh out loud. I’ve watched PBS programing for over 55 years. They’re not Salon...but Lord have mercy, they’re as apolitical as D. Trump.

edit on 16-5-2020 by azvol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

No.

If you wish to speak in support of the Breitbart article do so. I've pointed out the deceit.

Your opinion (or mine) of Biden is not the topic.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   

No what? That you cannot handle Biden is repeatedly caught on tape copping a cheap feel from children. Amazing he doesn’t take the same interests in young men if it’s all about Joe reassuring the young?

“Biden was the second-most powerful man in the country and, arguably, one of the most powerful men in the world,” Flores wrote. “He was there to promote me as the right person for the lieutenant governor job. Instead, he made me feel uneasy, gross, and confused.”

www.vox.com...

edit on 17-5-2020 by neutronflux because: Specified

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
New Reporting Increases Doubts on Tara Reade’s Allegation Against Joe Biden

LINK

McGann’s story recounts her yearlong effort to report on and corroborate Reade’s claims. The main problem she describes is that Reade dramatically changed her allegation. Reporters knew that Reade had previously described a culture of harassment without sexual assault, and then, in March, suddenly added a specific account of sexual assault. This didn’t prove her account was false: Sometimes survivors of sexual assault unroll elements of the offense over time. But McGann, by revisiting the two accounts and trying to understand the reason Reade changed them, zeroes in on two specific problems.

1. Reade’s account of why she changed her story seems not to be true. McGann describes her lengthy, and sympathetic, efforts to prove out Reade’s charge of sexual harassment. She was surprised when Reade claimed she had decided not to share the full story because reporters were shutting her down:

In a recent conversation,

This Reade accusation is falling apart

2... Reade’s friend admitted to lying to a reporter to fit Reade’s narrative. McGann spoke with one Reade friend, who told her last year that Biden had harassed Reade but had definitely not sexually assaulted her

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join