It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PBS uncovers lots more people Biden sexually harassed.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

They don't care about anything. No boundaries on any topic. They don't even want boundaries for their country. Just do whatever you want.

+4 more 
posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Biden is definitely a pervert. He likes to sniff hair and put his hands on Women. I don't understand how the Democrats want him as a presidential candidate, he does not respect women at all....unless they let him sniff them.

The fact remains, however...
Democrat voters originally had an unprecedentedly LARGE number of diverse candidates of all races and genders from which to choose.

YET...for all their talk of being the 'Party of Diversity' in the end...they ultimately preferred the senile, perverted, old, white, male, millionaire, political establishment bureaucrat.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Excellent point. Their actions seem to always be exactly opposite to what they say in public.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Nolte: PBS Uncovers More Alleged Victims of Joe Biden’s Unwanted Touching

Oh dear. PBS interviewed 74 former staffers of Joe Biden, clearly trying to exonerate him. Instead, it turned up several new examples of women who had to endure Biden doing stuff like stroking their hair, smelling them, and giving them massages they didn't ask for.

And it turns out he also likes to swim naked, supposedly almost every day, and several female staffers and Secret Service agents have had to put up with that as well.

Honestly, can we get at least one Democrat to acknowledge that their candidate for president is a creep with zero sense of personal boundaries?

PBS is a known far right wing political hack...well now they are...

That would indicate to me that the DNC doesn't plan on actually running him as a candidate, if PBS is bird-dogging him now.

I’ve been saying this since the reade allegations came forward

The Dems planned on dumping Biden all along

Now they will eventually do it, claim they “believe all women” and that’s why they are dumping Biden, and say trump should have to be dropped as well or it proves republicans like rapists

Guaranteed

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
We will wait for their invisible radio counterpart NPR's opinion, if it comes to the same, theres a real undertow

Sorry.

That is funny!

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Oh dear. PBS interviewed 74 former staffers of Joe Biden, clearly trying to exonerate him. Instead, it turned up several new examples of women who had to endure Biden doing stuff like stroking their hair, smelling them, and giving them massages they didn't ask for.

And it turns out he also likes to swim naked, supposedly almost every day, and several female staffers and Secret Service agents have had to put up with that as well.

Honestly, can we get at least one Democrat to acknowledge that their candidate for president is a creep with zero sense of personal boundaries?

That would indicate to me that the DNC doesn't plan on actually running him as a candidate, if PBS is bird-dogging him now.

Now they will eventually do it, claim they “believe all women” and that’s why they are dumping Biden, and say trump should have to be dropped as well or it proves republicans like rapists

Guaranteed

The only problem with this narrative is that sane people DON'T convict people on hearsay, do they?

Think about what you are saying Grambler. This sounds remarkably like propaganda, and I know you don't do that.

edit on 15-5-2020 by Jonjonj because: spelung

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
oops not the mudpit.

edit on 15-5-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I agree

I have and will continue to defend Biden as being innocent til proven guilty

I am saying the Dems, the same ones who declared Kavanaugh guilty with no proof, and who now are saying we shouldn’t just believe all women when their guy is accused

Will claim they care about victims again after they drop Biden

Making that prediction a not propaganda

Saying believe all women when they accuse a reply but not when the accuse a democrat is

I’m sure you have been vocal against the Dems who have done this and their propaganda

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Guaranteed

The only problem with this narrative is that sane people DON'T convict people on hearsay, do they?

Think about what you are saying Grambler. This sounds remarkably like propaganda, and I know you don't do that.

Kavanaugh!

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

What they, the DNC will do, is terminate the life of Vice-President Biden, then run someone else on the sympathy vote.

It's really the only thing they have left.

DC Cowboy called it 5/15

If this isnt in their plan then I`ll wager a bag of pizza rolls the Dims secretly wanted Trump as President the entire time, they`re just pretending to hate him. If thats not true then why is Biden their choice turd?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I agree

I have and will continue to defend Biden as being innocent til proven guilty

I am saying the Dems, the same ones who declared Kavanaugh guilty with no proof, and who now are saying we shouldn’t just believe all women when their guy is accused

Will claim they care about victims again after they drop Biden

Making that prediction a not propaganda

Saying believe all women when they accuse a reply but not when the accuse a democrat is

I’m sure you have been vocal against the Dems who have done this and their propaganda

To be honest I am not very vocal about propaganda because generally, whatever I have to say gets lost in the melee anyway.

I am vocal in cases where I care, and I care about what you say because you are one of the very few whose opinion I actually value.

It saddens me to hear you promote the very same thing you rail against; The left/right division that is tearing your country apart.

I think it was a small comment in a small thread, no biggie I guess.

link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Mission accomplished

link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Guaranteed

Kavanaugh!

I did say sane people...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

Actually that would make sense. They lose nothing if Trump is re-elected. They don't have to work on policy, fix anything. Just keep attacking his policies and they don't lose any power. If Biden is elected then they are on the hot seat and will have to do some real work which they do not want.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

originally posted by: smurfy

Your source is Breitbart, who are a very extreme right wing setup, yet Breitbart have the cheek to call PBS a far left organisation...which they are not, they are well known for being centrist in their news, AKA apolitical in their reporting.
Breitbart are just twisting the narrative, the smarmy gets...you shouldn't go with that, a bit of research might get the right story...as presented by PBS....not Breitbart.

There is no conservative content on PBS. It's all left. They might have some conservatives as guest but it's left. Look at all the think tanks and foundations donation to them. Look at the names of the shows and the content.

Look, don't bother replying to me with rubbish like that about the Breitbart, as Nolte says, "his take on 'the story"

There's no PBS link at Breitbart to any interview....it is not my pitch either as to Biden being guilty or otherwise, and don't try to give me your pitch on PBS, same thing as Nolte has done, and I don't need his take on the interview...go and do a bit of reading up...you could also try reading up on Alexandria Tara Reade as well, she's also rather peculiar too, if you want to go with the Biden meme...and has memory problems.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I am saddened to see people who fall back on “both sides are corrupt” to ignore one side almost in unison tried to take down Kavanaughs cause they said they believe all women, but now say they don’t believe all women of they accuse a democrat

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I am saddened to see people who fall back on “both sides are corrupt” to ignore one side almost in unison tried to take down Kavanaughs cause they said they believe all women, but now say they don’t believe all women of they accuse a democrat

You misunderstand me, I am not in the "both sides are corrupt" camp/faction. In fact I believe that to be a pathetic attempt to justify wrongdoing.

You got me wrong there.

I am calling you out specifically because I admire you and am disappointed in your stance.

You are arguing that the Left didn't bother calling out Biden whilst they spent a lot of effort to denigrate Kavanaugh and I absolutely agree.

There is no disagreement. It's just that the opinion is now mainstream, and you seemed to be just jumping on a bandwagon of hate.

Nothing more.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Hahahahaha!

Jumping on the bandwagon?

So let me get this straight, you agree with everything I said, but are disappointed because you think I’m jumping on a bandwagon?

Do I need to bring up all the videos i did on how hypocritical the Dems were at the time for saying believe all women, as I said they would and were already at the time changing that standard when Dems were accused?

This just seems weak

I guess sorry to disappoint you that I didn’t comment as fast or as often as you wanted about the Dems hypocrisy on this issue, even though you agree with my take

I

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Did anyone actually read the The PBS article on the interviews?

Just curious...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join