It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Travis Walton Needs A New Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I recall he said Fire In The Sky went much against the grain to the point it wasn't even close to his story. It would be great if he could work with Amazon or Netflix and give him a massive amount of control to tell his story as on target as possible. Make it a short series, 8-10 episodes.

Technology has improved so much since then along with the format. 27 years ago these stories had to be manipulated to rake in as much coin as possible. That doesn't have to be done anymore. The movie wasn't a failure but, I would love to see it made as close to how he wanted it. CGI is so much cheaper these days. He could really explore some things that the movie didn't even touch.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

According to Walton’s actual account of his experience — it was far more fantastical than the movie portrayed.

Of coarse, Hollywood had to make the aliens bad and a horrific experience. Which it really was quite a pleasant experience, according to Walton.

I agree. This needs to be redone. With Walton having the final say in editing.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

YES! I remember Travis speaking about this and hope the movie is made.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

YES! I remember Travis speaking about this and hope the movie is made.

You can find several recent 2018-19-20 update-specials, movies w him of late...I saw parts, just bored me

edit on 15-5-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Oh dear, is he broke already?

I never found his account that credible and thought it was just another cover for something else he (and his friends) couldn't accept or discuss with much truth.

I still recon his friends drugged him, probed him, and left him for dead, then made up a story when he popped back up. They then pretended to be his friend again to make a quick buck and avoid a prison sentance.

If what he said was actually true and was as distressing as he made out, why would he wish to re-live it again and again in the most public eye possible.....reafirmation of a delusion of the unknown? A common human trait.

I'm a cynical B****** though, so pay no attention here and enjoy the new blockbuster..."Fire In The Sky, Reinsertion".
edit on 15/5/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

There's already a documentary on amazon prime Video called Travis walton.
It was released in 2016.
He brings the camera crew to the spot, there's interviews with him and the logging crew.
It's actually pretty decent.

edit on 15-5-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Initially Travis thought he was abducted, but as years passed and he reflected on his ordeal he began to believe he was taken aboard to be saved. After being exposed to whatever power source they use ( nuclear ?) they nursed him back to health.

edit on 2020-04-03 by skybandit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Would really like that!

I tried for years to find his initial book but never found a copy.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Already been done its called Proximity and its bad.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Im in. , Im sure the story is bs but i enjoyed the first film and love these type of sci fi films.still hoping the make a sequal to dark skies with keri russe.

However careful with what you wish for with Netflix and amazon they will likely spin into some pc bs .

edit on 31531America/ChicagoTue, 19 May 2020 22:31:53 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join