It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 apps and law enforcement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It's only a matter of time before we will all be forced to have an app to "improve our safety in the new world".

Tracking software will be implemented and we are told it will be purely pandemic related at the moment.

And if we trust our governments that is all fine.

But where do we draw the line?

If there is damning evidence from a Covid app that will put a pedo in prison should it be used?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

MIM's Street Talk is what you are talking about also.
Stay tune.
I have mentioned June 12th " a new day of awakening". You'll probably get the media that have been following me here get all wired up since they may not have a clue why I'm saying that date. I say screw them. They started it and I intend to let people here know what it going behind the scenes if possible.

edit on 0500000014382020-05-14T23:38:14-05:00381405pm11 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

MIM's Street Talk is what you are talking about also.
Stay tune.
I have mentioned June 12th " a new day of awakening". You'll probably get the media that have been following me here get all wired up since they may not have a clue why I'm saying that date. I say screw them. They started it and I intend to let people here know what it going behind the scenes if possible.

Thanks for your input.
However if you are looking to advertise you would do better on a thread with actual replies.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
But to your credit advertising works.
You see what's happening so you can appreciate the question.

Would you support the misuse of a Covid app to imprison a monster?

Or do you allow a monster free on principle?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
They would have a hard time forcing me to put an app on my phone because I don't have a phone.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
a reply to: musicismagic
But to your credit advertising works.
You see what's happening so you can appreciate the question.

Would you support the misuse of a Covid app to imprison a monster?

Or do you allow a monster free on principle?

In Taiwan, they are fining $35000 for those that break the quarantine.

A monster would be our elected officials who now have become mini-dictators and have become a "do as I say and not as I do" type of this: creation of a local dictatorship to regulate economic structure and to transform social relations at the local level with the wishes of the State and then at the National level.
So to answer your question: we must imprison such a leader before its too late. (no misuse of an app there) just have to have fair and just monitoring of such individuals with power over us.
Remember most cities now have cameras installed. That was the 1st step to people control ( soon there will be speakers added to these cameras, MIM'S Street Talk here ) and the sad thing is, people don't realize it, but over 60% of the population will be on govt. payroll. It's the "spider web " talk I've been talking about. There's no escape from it once it traps you. The free money handouts (which are badly needly) is the trap. ( Ever wonder why in the first place it was needed )

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
They would have a hard time forcing me to put an app on my phone because I don't have a phone.

My June 12th Street Talk stay tune.

One may have to carry a "smart card". The world is getting so small after all. No phone necessary. (old tech)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   

We draw the line by refusing the app. We draw the line by getting rid of our phones or anything else we can. There must be a line in the sand. We all have to go with our conscience.
I think for a lot of people now it is 5g. Whether this will sustain after it comes in... I don't know. There are a lot of towers being burnt down right now.
If it was possible for the government to use the app to track a pedophile, then they would. But... there needs to be other evidence as well. The police will soon have the power to plant bugs in people's bags and in their cars... without needing a warrant. This would give them added info on the pedophile. 5G with their face recognition cameras would also give them the evidence they need.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Don't download the app... draw the line there.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzlesphere
I spoke to my chiropractor this morning and he said that a message popped up on his phone from BT which said something about turning on his Bluetooth and when he checked his Bluetooth which was previously off was now on.
He promptly switched it off.

edit on 15-5-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

join