It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID 19 is Airborne Aids?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: REalBEL

It’s not impossible though, just unlikely, look at what we did with small pox, basically got rid of the pox and turned it into hemorrhagic fever more lethal than Ebola Zaire.

Wait, what? When/where did that happen? Anything I can read about it?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Yeah.. just eat some fruit and you'll be fine.

Smh

a reply to: rickymouse

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: drussell41

Ken Alibek talks about it in Biohazard, Richard Preston may talk about it as well.

The Russians basically took Smallpox and made it much more likely to cause hemorrhagic smallpox where the skin turns red as blood vessels and cells break down. Usually it’s a small percentage of smallpox patients, not with weapons grade. It has a near 100% fatality rate and the vaccine was not even near 100% effective.

These weapons grade hemorrhagic type pathogens basically tell the immune system to breakdown everything but skeletal muscle and bone, nasty stuff. You’ll even bleed from the eyes. It’s not instant like in the movies but imagine what this would do to a fighting force or a nation over the course of a week.

It’s in tons of bioweapon and civil support briefings, first responder material and CBRN too.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

Smh

Not just any fruit, a particular blend of fruits that actually destroy the enzyme that this virus makes to gain strength and also to deter the virus's ability to attach to the cells. It would be good to have coffee with a little ground chaga on it to help to further restrict the virus in another couple of ways. Chaga is an RNA polymerase inhibitor.....this like remdesivir will not destroy an infection that has gone too far.

Where do you think they found the basis of their medicines from? They found it by observing what people who did not get sick were eating or drinking. Then they studied it, keeping the basis of their medication secret, and make expensive meds from altering chemistry to create something that works the same way but is patentable.

Quinine does work to help with the infection but will not cure it when it is already too late, but it can help initially. So coffee contains quinine. Just a little, but when you are initially exposed to the virus, a little is all you need.
edit on 15-5-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

It's not a rumor. The scientist who engineered the virus combined genetic material from the aids virus, the Sars virus and the Corona virus. There have been several scientists who have disclosed this.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

I've read Preston but not Alibek. Thanks. It is now on my "to read" list.

Although I am reading a military zombie series that has an evil Russian scientist in it named Aliyev.

edit on 15-5-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: hombero

Smh

Not just any fruit, a particular blend of fruits that actually destroy the enzyme that this virus makes to gain strength and also to deter the virus's ability to attach to the cells. It would be good to have coffee with a little ground chaga on it to help to further restrict the virus in another couple of ways. Chaga is an RNA polymerase inhibitor.....this like remdesivir will not destroy an infection that has gone too far.

Where do you think they found the basis of their medicines from? They found it by observing what people who did not get sick were eating or drinking. Then they studied it, keeping the basis of their medication secret, and make expensive meds from altering chemistry to create something that works the same way but is patentable.

Quinine does work to help with the infection but will not cure it when it is already too late, but it can help initially. So coffee contains quinine. Just a little, but when you are initially exposed to the virus, a little is all you need.

I had once started to read a book on nutrition back in the 80s because it was common medical advice to exercise and eat right to stay healthy. I never changed my diet with nutrition though, I thought it was too complex a subject and hard to tailor to your body's specific needs. So I went with vitamins and supplements figuring it was easier than becoming a MD/nutritionist in order to eat the proper foods. Plus I was into "Life Extension" by Durk Person and Sandy Shaw. I also was big on herbal medicines, esp. plants found locally in the wild. The Herb Book was my herbal bible.

Needless to say I enjoy your commentary on nutrition and body chemistry. Also I'm happy I never gave up smoking and drink more than a pot of black coffee daily, along with my fist-full-o vitamins and occasional wild fruits & plants I eat as I wander around my swampy domain.

ETA: I've been craving the spring tonic, dandelions, wild violets, wild strawberries, winter green and basically anything thing wild and edible, leaves, flowers, roots and all.
edit on 15-5-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Nothing better than eating wild strawberries, wild blueberries, wild raspberries, and wild blackberries from out by the woods. There are some old plum trees out by where old farms used to be around here and lots of old appletrees around here too. I like the outdoors, I feel at home out there. I also like to plant a garden or two because it is really nice to get fresh cukes or potatoes out of the garden or grab a cherry tomato off of the tomato plant.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Mother Nature's grocery store.

My GF always makes me wash fruit before I eat it, I fake it sometimes. When I eat stuff in the wild, I just check for bugs, usually.

Thought I'd add that when I do eat produce from the market, I like the skin. I'll actually eat orange, lemon and lime skins. I'll eat the inner skin of melon and I love the skin of a baked potato. Roots? Like carrots, etc., raw without a doubt. Queen Ann's Lace root, pulled right out of the ground, brush off the dirt and munch on it.
edit on 15-5-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

Mother Nature's grocery store.

My GF always makes me wash fruit before I eat it, I fake it sometimes. When I eat stuff in the wild, I just check for bugs, usually.

Thought I'd add that when I do eat produce from the market, I like the skin. I'll actually eat orange, lemon and lime skins. I'll eat the inner skin of melon and I love the skin of a baked potato. Roots? Like carrots, etc., raw without a doubt. Queen Ann's Lace root, pulled right out of the ground, brush off the dirt and munch on it.

I like the white of the inside of an orange, and the white of the watermelon rind. I do not really like the sweetest part of watermelon, The wife scoops it out and I clean the half shell up.

I will no longer eat the peel of a commercial apple or any commercial veggie without washing it. I studied the chemicals they use on them....not to happy with what I found out. I am not even afraid of the germs on the veggies as much as the chemicals used to treat them. I have had lysteria infections, it makes my poop smell like sour milk for a few days. I know that from when we lived on the farm, shoveling cow manure. I have a very good immune system, but I do have problems with some of the chemicals they use on the veggies, especially organophosphates and glyphosates and the like. I know that smell very well that is why I buy some things organic and others I do not care about.

I rarely buy organic potatoes, love the skins on potatoes that are baked too. They have now quit using roundup to decicate potatoes preharvest here. The other chemical they use does not bother me much, but those organophosphates and their bitter taste, I hate that. They smell like DDT or malathion.

Just because a fruit or veggi is organic does not mean that the pesticide or herbicide they are using is safe either. I studied te hell out of that too....I do not trust anything coming out of California if it is organic. The half life of those commercial pesticides they dumped on the land is fifty years, and organic means no pesticides for five years. The metabolite of those commercial pesticides is way more dangerous than the pesiticide itself, but there is not that much of it in the soils, but at a hundred times more potent, it is still very dangerous.

I have some genetics that puts me at high susceptability to organophosphate induced brain cancer, my dad died of brain cancer. Since I cut my consumption of that and glyphosate down, my thinking has gotten way better.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

It's been known for several months that CoViD19 has HIV sequences.

It's been mostly ignored but hey, it's all good cos it's a natural virus ya know?

This popped up way back in Jan/Feb

Yes, the virus contains a small sequence that represents HIV... but most viruses do contain that string.

it doesnt mean its aids... thats just ridiculous

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

It's been mostly ignored but hey, it's all good cos it's a natural virus ya know?

Yes, the virus contains a small sequence that represents HIV... but most viruses do contain that string.

I didn't claim it was AIDS.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

I didn't claim it was AIDS.

No, but the tone of your post was pretty clear and the thread title is ''airborn aids''

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Love your input. Imagine if the elite did infect the world with aids. Some would die fast, most would die slow, the population will thin. a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Thanks for your info on the fruits. Healthy mind, healthy body and healthy spirit. May the universe bless you with all it's beauty and power. a reply to: rickymouse

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

It Also Attacks your Reproductive Organs , and that is NO Rumor .

Yeah and if has the ability to lie dormant in the host who knows what it will do later down the road...

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
I hear it can chop off your arms if you get to close to it too.

Not only that, you also start frothing at the mouth and howling at the moon whilst your legs perform an irrational Tango in the pale moonlight.

It also leads to Leprosy.

And Elephantiasis, but the good news is you won't necessarily stand out in a crowd these days...

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Yeah, I eat most of my food raw as well. Only thing I really cook is meat.

Fruits raw. Vegetables raw. Shrooms raw. With the dirt on them lol. Those microorganisms and sediment are nutritious as well lol.

First time I ate my lunch at work in the break room I got a lot of jokes about it.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
If this virus did indeed render the masses sterile we'd have a bunch of Christian folk shouting about end times stuff because of that verse about no one dying or being born.

Think about it, what if this virus did cause people to become sterile.

No one being born? Check

Then let's say there was a "vaccine" and it for some reason caused people to live longer or something.

That could be seem as no one dying for whatever period of time.

Not that I buy it, but I'm surprised no one brought it up yet.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join