It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France Requires Face Masks-- But Still Bans Islamic Face Coverings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I looked through the stack of threads over the last 36 or so hours: just to make sure
CBS News didn't get scooped by some astute and more caffeinated cockroach.

EDIT HERE CAUTION: Cognitive dissonance exposed at a level which will cause you
to doubt the rationale of a large portion of the population that actually ELECTED
the individuals involved in making the decision. I disavow any incidental and/or
consequential damage to the reader after this END EDIT.

It seems with no one else home, I'll have to again try posting this drivel in order to
reinforce everyone's feelings about everything from idiotic nepotism to Peter Principle
undoubtedly stupid. America actually has not only some hope, but competition for an
administrative Darwin Mention. Here's the article, God help us after the French.

Stoopid IZzzz

This move by the Macron crew as of yesterday broke the tape for my maximum value
conceivable for cognitive dissonance/completely stupid and still maintaining a pulse.
Paraphrasing, We require you to wear a mask anywhere outside-- but burka accessorizing
is forbidden
. I left that period at the end unbolded because: REEALLY?
This one may be tough to enforce... but I've been wrong before about how well world
leaders can get stupid things accomplished with people somewhere on the opposite end
of the primate path from Voltaire, anyway.

On the other hand Brigitte looks like a chopped and channeled Jane Fonda with a
dash a nasty. And behind every great man is usually a fantastic schoolteacher. EVEN
BETTER if you marry her.

Finally, this settles for me and until after this weekend at the minimum; WHICH of the
three factors is more dangerous to civilization... radical Islam, Acton's Cautionary, or
just plain long-term Oxygen deficiency in high government.
I think a hybrid of the two latter entitoenail clippings, glued together gets it. You ATS??
edit on 14-5-2020 by derfreebie because: Had to shoehorn a disclaimer-- whew

edit on 14-5-2020 by derfreebie because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2020 by derfreebie because: IzZzz I be 4NOW

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Your links broken.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
So the French are all racists right?

That's the narrative that would be pushed if this story was on America.

Just like with borders. Every other country can secure their borders, but America wants to do it and we're "racist."

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

They would be better off just banning Islam..

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
So.. there are particulate n95 or kn95 Burkas?? Nifty!

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Easy, I heard those KN95's are weapons of war and Joe Biden is gonna ban them.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Thats valid if people are required to wear n95, I suspect they just want a mask period..it does seem ironic to me.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Islamic face covering is a no no? Good for them, you’re not in Kansas anymore, don’t like it go home

My only problem is them requiring you to wear a face mask, haven’t worn one yet, don’t plan to. Here where I live we’ve had about 50 cases of the virus and no deaths

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Easy, I heard those KN95's are weapons of war and Joe Biden is gonna ban them.

Yeah, I knew Ol Joe would save us.. nay, the world.... nay, nay, the universe.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I’m personally not giving a sh!t about Islam or their angry people! I’d like them all covered up head to toe so I can at least pretend that they haven’t invaded North America

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Actually these black ninja letter box outfits are not Islamic, they originate in Asia and Eurasia were woman were often kidnapped to be made into brides and this was the tradition among many nomadic tribes, they hid there woman from the sight of other men as a means' of control, still goes on in many places today including parts of China.

The Arab woman were probably dressed quite differently until this tradition made it's way into Arabia LONG after the founding of there cult.

So NOT racist and a reasonable policy to make people integrate into a more homogeneous culture, an attempt by France to perfectly reasonably protect it's society against fragmentation, end the ghetto mentality that many of it's regions' have developed and force these group's to integrate into the proper of society more fully by 'encouraging' them to adopt and share the prevailing and more traditional life style of France, how could that ever be racist - encouraging them to merge into society is not excluding them from society.

Bah but what do I know, maybe killing a good woman called um Kirfa - after his men raped her, giving her baby daughter to his uncle as a plaything, ordering the massacre of the Jewish tribes whom refused to accept him as there messiah because he claimed to be the ultimate prophet (so that no other prophet - even the actual true one's the two witnesses of the book of revelation) could be accepted makes this cult founded by a woman hating, child abusing creepy salesman and murderer a special case.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Apparently the French are more afraid of suicide bombers than they are the virus.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

The problem is covering too much face fudges facial recognition technology. Think ahead. If this makes no sense it soon will.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

So NOT racist and a reasonable policy to make people integrate into a more homogeneous culture, an attempt by France to perfectly reasonably protect it's society against fragmentation, end the ghetto mentality that many of it's regions' have developed and force these group's to integrate into the proper of society more fully by 'encouraging' them to adopt and share the prevailing and more traditional life style of France, how could that ever be racist - encouraging them to merge into society is not excluding them from society.

This is the thing so many people don't understand, and it's just so obvious.

Progressives want us to let these people come here to escape their #ty lives. But then you can't say their home countries were #holes, or that's racist. And you can't insist they adapt to our culture, or that's racist.

If their country and culture was just fine, what the # do they need to come to the West for?

Why do we want to import a backwards and inferior culture? How is bowing to the whims of people that still act like it's the 7th Century "progressive?"

No one ever said progressivism was logically consistent.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hands up who wants to wear a bag over their head because their husbands troglodyte religion said you have to?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

No one ever said progressivism was logically consistent.

Nailed a whole political sector with a one-liner again, face.

The reason we're struggling now with a two tiered just us system
is the progs fully know the stuff they foist on us wouldn't fly
without one. We must do as they say and they get to do
anything they want.

Even if this IS my thread, I can't come back too often. The jist
of the OP makes even MY compromised faculties hurt.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
Hands up who wants to wear a bag over their head because their husbands troglodyte religion said you have to?

It has to do a lot with aesthetics with me, really. It depends
quite a bit for who really ought to have her face covered up.
I'm personally open-minded enough to go with an N95 mask
and a burka for the rest... if it's kosher w/ the mullahs.
But if the girl's bare mug is scaring the school bus DRIVER much
less the kids waiting for the pickup, it's Mullah Time.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

FACE MASKS ARE NOT "mandatory" in France except on public transport, school buses and taxis.

Misleading to say the least.

I live here and make it my business to know the truth about what lies outside my door.

Masks are a good idea when shopping, but I have not encountered anywhere (other than listed above) that has wearing one as a contition.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Only government officials are allowed to decide your headwear. You should know better ...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
So one is to combat a pandemic.. the other a symbol of female opression.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join