It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO crash and coverup in Brazil 5-13-20

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

ive often thought about UFOs and the technology they offer.

Other than propolusion and maybe weapons systems, im not certain there would be a whole lot of useful technology to scavenge.

Its entirely possible that we are more advanced than they are in many areas. They seem to (usually) be trackable by radar, there are reports and accounts of susceptibility or at least concern about our own weapon systems causing them to evade, and at least one reasonably credible account of a bona-fide crash of their own making (roswell).

So other than the fact, if you believe, they are able to get here - demonstrating a far more advanced propulsion and power system, their craft may not be all that exciting, technology wise.

edit on 15-5-2020 by MasterAtArms because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

The size does appear to be small.

Yep. Camera definitely being held low to the ground. A fairly amateurish attempt at forced perspective: en.wikipedia.org...

IMO, an inventive use of a magic 8 ball.

But then, the last time I trusted a UFO channel with flashy intro and outro logos, I hadn't been born yet.
edit on 15-5-2020 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
found a higher quality version of the woman peering around the sandpile, and yeah, that specific clip is looking pretty fakey (though i personally still think it looks pretty cool and every time i glance at it just casual like i still catch my breath a little)

however, apparently most of the witnesses agree that it crashed in a lake, and it certainly seems undeniable that there were a lot of helicopters around, along with odd flashes and explosions, so i'd consider this less a debunking and more an attempt at misinformation. On the whole it's looking like the most legit mass sighting we've had in a good while so hopefully some better footage comes out and we get some more coherent witness statements soon!

Sound is way off

It actually sounds like she’s in a car talking into her phone, rather than outside. the image looks interesting though something certainly going on in Mage, I’m wondering if there is some foolery going on also though, both civilian and government

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis It looks like an over turned garbage can tbh...

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

This video looks like a cooking pot that has been stuck in the sand. You can see the side handles.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

lol. looks like my dog's bowl. Dont think this clip is related to the "crash" site. Something happened though

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
Erm, they should be speaking Portuguese right??
I thought it was a Saiyan pod from DBZ.
edit on 5-18-2020 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
found a higher quality version of the woman peering around the sandpile, and yeah, that specific clip is looking pretty fakey (though i personally still think it looks pretty cool and every time i glance at it just casual like i still catch my breath a little)

however, apparently most of the witnesses agree that it crashed in a lake, and it certainly seems undeniable that there were a lot of helicopters around, along with odd flashes and explosions, so i'd consider this less a debunking and more an attempt at misinformation. On the whole it's looking like the most legit mass sighting we've had in a good while so hopefully some better footage comes out and we get some more coherent witness statements soon!

I speak that language, she is saying that the UFO is "huge", she says that its the size of an "Ônibus", that means a big BUS, like: brt.onibusbrasil.com...

it sounds like bull#, like the cam is close to the ground, the object look small and like some1 put her voice over that video.

edit: It looks like this object is really small ,like a "bottle cap", you can see the grass around, these are not trees.
edit on 18-5-2020 by IRussao because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anon283799

I wonder what it was...

I'm thinking of two things right now:

1. It was a real UFO with real aliens, but we won't hear anything about that until the official disclosure.

2. It was a deep state false flag attempt. The reason why I mention this is because it looks like corona panic isn't as effective anymore nowadays and the media came up with things like 'an asteroid is coming close to our planet, it's the end of the world!', 'babies are dying', 'corona spreads through farts', 'dangerous reptiles found', 'new deadly virus', 'second wave of corona in China', etc. which also don't work so I wouldn't be surprised to see a staged alien invasion to keep people locked inside their homes. Everything is possible when you're about to get exposed, right?

1: It's 2020 but all we have is again some 180p footage. Brazil might be poor but I doubt that camera was all this person had.
2: But why scare people? To control them? You can already do that very well.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I followed this last week more or less in real time as it happened and there doesn't seem to be much to it.
What seemed clear is that people there did see some unusual lights in the sky and that's the only thing there is proof of (videos).
Everything after that is impossible to confirm; they're obvious fakes (the crashed saucer video) or the information is impossible to confirm: just rumors on Twitter, videos of helicopters that can't be really traced to a particular place and time, some flight radar data that may or may not mean something...
If something did crash, I would expect a bit more evidence, considering how widespread the accessibility to social media, recording devices, etc.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Crusher

Thanks for the update! So many interesting sightings are hard to follow because of a language barrier. The orb video looks fake, but the red lights look real. They could be anything, like flares, but at least look like real videos.

Following this thread to see if any new witness testimony or video/picture evidence surfaces.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MasterAtArms
Other than propolusion and maybe weapons systems, im not certain there would be a whole lot of useful technology to scavenge.

That would definitely be the case if it was somehow integrated with some special quality an alien might have, like much more powerful psychic ability than we have. If it's a matter of moving from one reality matrix to another through physical expression of thought, it wouldn't matter that we could duplicate the hardware if we were never able to get it to function.

And our grasp of time is very tenuous to begin with. While the "aliens" seem pretty good at manipulating time, how are we supposed to be able to manipulate something we don't really understand ourselves?
edit on 18-5-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
MUFON are calling this out as a Hoax.

Apparently that's their conclusion after a full field investigation.

MUFON

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join