It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Vaxx, Right-Wing Conspiracy Theorist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

It's hard to maintain the middle ground in times of trench warfare.

You take shots from both sides.

No pun intended.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Team good or team trump, I like that. For most of the sheep you need to simplify the choice, TPTB are well aware of that so they reduce all arguments to this binary choice.

Having a mind of your own, doing research, using reasoning and intellect are all frowned upon. Eat the narrative or you’re a Trump worshiper.

Unfortunately the masses gobble this up and the true patriots are fighting a well oiled machine with many arms and vast resources. I admire your effort here pal but I fear resistance is futile.

My biggest fear is that Trump is controlled opposition and playing a part. If you listen to interviews from Trump 20 years ago he is like a different person. Much more eloquent and knowledgeable without making foolish and rash statements.

edit on 17/5/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Prime example is George Bush

You're either with us or you're with the terrorists. Got everyone to fall in like.

The correct response should have been "Screw you George".

But it works.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Why think for yourself when you can let people in suits with armies at their back do it for you.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

This was so nice to read. Thanks!
I appreciate you too, and our whole community really.
ATS may be one of the last bastions of civil discourse!
Hope everyone enjoys his/her Sunday.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Or , Hey , How about the One where Bill's " Wife " is Really a Tranny ? That's a Cool One ...

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
What is this ^, controlled opposition?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Imagine being Bill Gates right now.

You spend 30 years of your life and $50 billion of your own dollars supporting humanitarian causes. You directly save hundreds of thousands of lives in South East Asia by providing anti malaria netting to half of a continent, you drop infant mortality rates throughout the entire developing world by funding vaccine programs including vaccinating 40,000,000 children for polio, and, amongst a plethora of philanthropic endeavors, you fund free educational platforms like Khan Academy so people can have free access to high quality education.

Then after donating half of your wealth to charity and pledging 90% of the remainder to charity in your will..

Arguably doing more to better life on earth for humanity than any other human being to ever live.

You then hop on the internet only to find a million scientifically illiterate #ing imbeciles that are using the very computers you pretty much invented in the first place to call you a child murdering arch villian antichrist because they watched a YouTube video made by some other yokel with the comprehension of a #ing potato.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: GrandSchemeOfThings

Oh spare me. Bill Gates doesn't care what us illiterate #ing imbeciles think of him.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: GrandSchemeOfThings

🥱

Tell me, with such kind souls devoted to others how do you manage to accumulate all that wealth in the first place?

A little clue for you, it takes a certain amount of greed, ruthlessness and selfishness.

You don’t become a billionaire by sharing your wealth.

Saint Bill.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
but Trump team is organizing free BEER OLYMPICS in the Covid Train.
It will be hard to jump out and join a populist rally while still running the Covid hoax.
It's a trillion dollar high speed train.
Mussolini is done. A libertarian will be elected. Trump may manage to acrobatically change the mask pretending that it's somehow part of a big plan from begining and keep you partisan by fear but it may not work anymore as people dont GaS.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Precisely. Just as Serdgiam mentioned earlier, a show of benevolence goes a long way.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Ah, just the claim that the anti-vaxxer movement is a right wing conspiracy theory. It is a left wing conspiracy theory, perpetuated by anti-science science-denying lefties, mostly.

No, that would be the right wing evangelical GOP that think trump is anointed by God.

www.pewresearch.org... -policies/

www.independent.co.uk...

www.ncronline.org...

edit on 17-5-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
I’m old enough to remember when blind obedience to authoritarians was considered right wing while exercising liberty and resisting authoritarianism was considered left wing.

I am now wingless.

Don't worry, you can easily replace those fake wings with the real wings called liberty and justice for all.

PS: Bill gates needs to be arrested for crimes against humanity. Btw have you looked into the quantum dot enzyme called "Luciferase" which is rumored to being used inside vaccines?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
They've upped the rhetoric since.

The media has been priming a citizenry to become mini police and oppressors of those who don't step in line for some time now (years, actually, when one looks at the number of times "flu shot" was mentioned in the news, there's a spike each year).

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Highly disturbing. Lists this right on the ingredients of the C19 drug. Apparently illuminates under some conditions.

What have they done to us?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb
Honestly, the thing is, this theory has been floating around for at least 11 years. The mandatory vaccination with microchips, mark of the beast. 11 years ago, it looked unlikely and I more or less dismissed it. But seriously, you name the patent for your microchips 666? It's just so incredibly odd....

But now that the vaccine turns you magnetic and metal sticks to your arm where you got the shot. It's all over youtube and twitter...

Please dear God, help us....

edit on 22-6-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'm more concerned about myocarditis (especially the increase in newly vaxxed young men) and the push to vaxx kids as young as 6 months old by the end of this year for something the overwhelming majority have a strong natural immunity to, and the coercion tactics being used on parents to enter their kids into a clinical trial.
edit on 22-6-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join