It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates Says that 700,000 Could Suffer Side Effects From his Vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Combining Vitamin A and Vaccines: Convenience or Conflict?

Interstitial lung disease associated with human papillomavirus vaccination

Vaccine companies can not be sued, and they do not feel the need to take these VARES incidents seriously. They don’t need to study any of these claims, no incentive. Why would they snitch on themselves. There is no independent objective recourse for those who have been effected negatively by vaccines.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

sigh - dont lie :

There is no independent objective recourse for those who have been effected negatively by vaccines.

you " forgot " the US vaccine tribunual - a body with a lower burden of evidence than any US court

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

sigh - dont lie :

There is no independent objective recourse for those who have been effected negatively by vaccines.

you " forgot " the US vaccine tribunual - a body with a lower burden of evidence than any US court

Not lying.. the court is a scape goat for the big pharma, so they don’t get any class action lawsuits.
Also not promoting any need for further scientific research.

Here are some point from this pro vaccine article.
l Inside 'vaccine court,' where the US government pays millions to people who say they were harmed by vaccines

Vaccine court in Washington, DC was established in 1988 after a series of unfounded lawsuits threatened to erase the national supply of diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus (DPT) vaccines.

The court is a no-fault system where injured people can have their cases heard, and everyone's attorneys are compensated through a special fund.

A 75¢ cent tax on every childhood vaccine and flu shot in the US pays for the program.

But it's extremely difficult to prove that vaccines cause harm. Most successful verdicts in vaccine court are awarded for bad needle jabs that prompt shoulder injuries.

Over 80% of vaccine court cases settle without making any scientific conclusions about what caused the injury.
bold mine

It’s an interesting history that seems more like a coverup rather than a comprehensive solution to vaccine safety.

Still, the number of DPT injury lawsuits skyrocketed, from what had been one single case in 1978 to 73 lawsuits in 1984. The cases got more expensive, too. As Dr. Alan Hinman noted in a 1986 JAMA Pediatrics article, "the average amount claimed per suit has risen from $10 million to $46.5 million.

Pedersen believes it would have become much harder to win tort cases like Toner's once more scientific literature started coming out about vaccine safety. "The medical literature kind of turned on us," he said.

I find the part I bolded very telling.

I encourage anyone interested in vaccines safety to read from all angles and make a decision.
The above article does not make me feel any safer about how our government handles vaccine safety.
edit on 14-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

So, do you support mandatory vaccinations?

Do I have a right to refuse a vaccine?...

Especially if there has been no publicly independent review, the company is making a profit from the vaccine (creating a conflict of interest between their bottom line and my health) and I am not allowed to see the underlying data and research behind the vaccine?

Am I not allowed to raise my concerns, and refuse based on a gag on the information related to health choices that others are both profiting from and have made for me?

ETA: Governmental medical policies on vaccines have put me in a position where I am incapable of making an informed decision due to lack of information. Rather, I am expected to "take their word" on the expert medical advice that I am not allowed to question... scary.
edit on 14-5-2020 by puzzlesphere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CraigMon

I'm waiting for the first service pack release. Then I might think about it. The last thing I need is to start feeling like that abomination that was Windows Vista...

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

There isn't going to be a "vaccine" for a coronavirus. The entire concept is stupid.

This is and was a very real and deadly novel coronavirus that will probably get less dangerous over time. The longterm suffering is going to come from the reaction to Covid19. Namely the 3.5 trillion dollar heist that is ongoing right now and an even larger heist, later, when unscrupulous companies take billions from governments around the world to "research" "vaccines" for the (un)common cold.

This is the dumbest timeline, ever.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

There isn't going to be a "vaccine" for a coronavirus. The entire concept is stupid.

I really don't know about that..

I cant see the Gates of this world letting this opportunity go to waste. We literally have some people saying they wont leave their home until something like a vaccine is released.

Im not sure efficacy is even much of a concern. We see that with the annual flu vaccine..

Im also not sure that many will ask any questions at all if the vaccination does harm, even egregious harm. Most see vaccines like literal Nectar of the Gods.

On top of that, the worst repercussions may come further down the line than a mere week or two after an injection, if/when the stimulated immune system comes into contact with a pathogen that causes something like a cytokine storm. Very few are asking questions along those lines now.

I still think theres hope for the timeline though. I see more people openly talking about things like self-sufficiency without treating it like leprosy.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzlesphere a reply to: ignorant_ape
Having vaccines linked to profit creates a fundamental conflict of interest, as far as I'm concerned.

After the serious amount of cash it’ll make they’ll big pharma and deep state operators the world over Looking at that and thinkI guess, ‘Hmm, I want some of that [picks up phone and dials the lab] How long will it take to put together a novel virus and it’s vaccine?“

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Why do people that blindly support vaccines never respond to my posts or answer my questions?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

yes - being a victim of the 1 in a million devastating side effects - sucks

ignorant_ape,

It is a known fact, that the pharmaceutical companies have acknowledged the probability of some deaths that will occur from their vaccines.
I call this disgusting, immoral and premeditated murder.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

yes - we now hear from the people whoes " lives were desrtoyed by vaccines "
there is a pithy comment - that could be added hear

BUT - we now hear this - because there is no longer the cries of the victims of polio , smallpox etc etc etc

ignorant_ape,

I don’t find your claim of victims of small pox or polio to be accurate.
Between 2000 and 2017, 496,000 children became paralyzed from their pus ‘n poison polio vaccines in India.

496,000 paralyzed polio victims… do they not cry?
India kicked the Gates poison peddlers out of their country..

www.patreon.com...

Also, there is concern that the last decade of polio vaccinations administered to numerous African villages, resulted in a paralysis of their babies/children (some cases have also been reported in the United States).

www.nbcnews.com...

Apparently the microbes of the “mysterious disease” were similar to the polio microbes; but different, even though the paralysis was the same….
Perhaps because the polio microbes have simply mutated ? I would consider the concept that 2nd or 3rd generation polio vaccinated children are experiencing a compromised area within their dna due to a mutated version of the polio vaccine directly with or related to their [or their parent’s previous] vaccinations.

There are vaccinations that could lay domant within the human host for how many years ?
…similar to how chicken pox can lay dormant within the human body; and, after 30 years, can cause [or mutate as] shingles.

I mean, really, the cockroaches build up an immunity and mutate their defenses all the time from their raid chemicals.
I believe the harmful microbe can do the same -- mutate with latent [dormant] microbes within the human body.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

but by the " logic " anti - vaxxers use - NOTHING is safe - yet they accept all other risks as part of life

ignorant_ape,

No, this is not accurate either.

I am an anti-vaxxer because I do not endorse pus or poison in my intake system.

However, I also believe that many things are safe to use for infection risks.

From my experience:
1. Fresh fruits and vegetables are the preferred foods for healing.
2. Fresh vegetable broths.
3. Fresh air, water, sunshine
4. Fasting with water and/or herbal teas.
5. Goldenseal root tea… and I have never experienced a failure in using Goldenseal root tea to heal an infection… from an eye sty, to an abscess to a kidney cyst to leukemia.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

notably - deaths from causes that make you ask - how did a vaccine cause that ?

ignorant_ape,

I am going to make a simplistic guess here… since no test studies have been provided for me to use…
I think that when one ingests poison that one is going to experience adverse affects.

Vaccines are filled with both a toxin [poison] AND pus.

HOWEVER, I do understand that the majority of people do not want to give up their fried, fatty or sugary foods, and so the drugs eventually become their temporary but necessary evil.
Just not for me and mine.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
i have to wait until the Gates Vaccine or the Trump Warp-Speed Vaccine hits the shelves to see if either immunization is using an 'Egg' based culture to grow the Virus that finally gets 'processed' into a vaccine

I am deadly Allergic to Eggs... and had a sudden onset of Annaflatic Shock that came 20 minutes after my 1970s shot for the Swine Flu immunization

my health records at the VA indicate my Egg Allergy, and no Flu shots permitted !

I have taken Pneumonia shots and booster shots as those immunizations don't use Eggs to make the vaccine

So... I guess I will be shuttled off to a Quarantine place or FEMA Camp when the Mandatory Coronavirus shots get launched sometime in 2020 or 2021...because I will never be medically cleared to get a Passport ID for Corona-Virus

I took Salk vaccines for polio, had all kinds of Pox shots, mumps/measles 2 types, scarletina, whooping cough, tape-worms I also lived through the Asian Flu/Hong Kong Flu of the late 60s & afterward, even took the 12 week regimen for Hep C...

I have amassed a broad spectrum of antibodies over the decades, even with my Egg Allergy (I am also allergic to Peony bushes) of all things & break out in hives all over...my bad reactions are severe to the synthetic morphine drips I needed when in ICUs after wrecks or brain hemorrhages over the decades

I just glad I don't have peanut allergies, those people I feel sad for

I don't think FEMA housing would be that bad or a secluded place to experiment on me by the Pharma Secret Service, hell I may even welcome such a vacation venue to continue my Alt web activities on sites like ATS

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: Trueman
His vaccine will be for human what Windows is for computers.

So, we will be all good...

...until the dreaded "blue screen of death".

"Our friend has passed, as the result of a divide by zero error"...

Don't forget you have to are forced to update to newer vaccines just like Windows 10. You are not allowed to ban updates for security reasons. Now get vaccinated every year like the flu vaccine.
edit on 15-5-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma

yes - we now hear from the people whoes " lives were desrtoyed by vaccines "
there is a pithy comment - that could be added hear

BUT - we now hear this - because there is no longer the cries of the victims of polio , smallpox etc etc etc

ignorant_ape,

I don’t find your claim of victims of small pox or polio to be accurate.
Between 2000 and 2017, 496,000 children became paralyzed from their pus ‘n poison polio vaccines in India.

496,000 paralyzed polio victims… do they not cry?
India kicked the Gates poison peddlers out of their country..

www.patreon.com...

Also, there is concern that the last decade of polio vaccinations administered to numerous African villages, resulted in a paralysis of their babies/children (some cases have also been reported in the United States).

www.nbcnews.com...

Apparently the microbes of the “mysterious disease” were similar to the polio microbes; but different, even though the paralysis was the same….
Perhaps because the polio microbes have simply mutated ? I would consider the concept that 2nd or 3rd generation polio vaccinated children are experiencing a compromised area within their dna due to a mutated version of the polio vaccine directly with or related to their [or their parent’s previous] vaccinations.

There are vaccinations that could lay domant within the human host for how many years ?
…similar to how chicken pox can lay dormant within the human body; and, after 30 years, can cause [or mutate as] shingles.

I mean, really, the cockroaches build up an immunity and mutate their defenses all the time from their raid chemicals.
I believe the harmful microbe can do the same -- mutate with latent [dormant] microbes within the human body.

Those are some interesting links thanks for adding content to the thread.

Nothing will come of it but it would appear at least some do not care for Bill Gates and his methods :
Italian Politician Demands Bill Gates Be Arrested For Crimes Against Humanity on Parliament Floor

An Italian politician demanded the arrest of Bill Gates for “crimes against humanity” in a passionate speech on the parliament floor.

Sara Cunial, the Member of Parliament for Rome, blasted Gates during her seven minute long speech on Thursday, claiming that he has been working on a depopulation policy and plans for dictatorial control over global politics.

The speech wrapped up with Cunial addressing the Italian president saying “next time you receive a phone call from the philanthropist Bill Gates forward it directly to the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity.”

Nationalist Review summed up her speech as “Bill Gates is a power-hungry elitist set on dominating the world through a campaign of genocide masked as charity—all in the hopes of controlling the population and preparing the world for slavery.”

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Hummm more to this story !
Italian Politician Demand Bill Gates Arrest For Crimes Against Humanity

Days after it was revealed in an intercepted human intelligence report that Bill Gates offered $10 million bribe for a forced Coronavirus vaccination program in Nigeria, now an Italian politician has demanded the arrest of Bill Gates in the Italian parliament. Sara Cunial, the Member of Parliament for Rome denounced Bill Gates as a “vaccine criminal” and urged the Italian President to hand him over to the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity. She also exposed Bill Gates’ agenda in India and Africa, along with the plans to chip the human race through the digital identification program ID2020.

As reported by GreatGameIndia earlier, in 2015 it were the Italians who exposed secret Chinese biological experiments with Coronavirus. The video, which was broadcast in November, 2015, showed how Chinese scientists were doing biological experiments on a SARS connected virus believed to be Coronavirus, derived from bats and mice, asking whether it was worth the risk in order to be able to modify the virus for compatibility with human organisms.

johnbwellsnews.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join