It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump, Birx Urge CDC To Revise Death Toll

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The common cold can be lethal to the same ppl vulnerable to this cold being hyped in the media. If you have emphesyma or copd or severe chronic bronchitis your one bad cold away from a severe pneumonia and the grave. It's been that way for ages. Before medicine many people would die from the worsening progression of an untreated cold, especially vulnerable individuals.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Quadrivium

Does it matter if the CDC numbers are 10 or 20 thousand more or less than reported? Dead people are dead.

Also, the CDC figures are only echoing the numbers that are given to them from the individual state health departments, and they're getting those number from hospitals and nursing homes only. There are no numbers that reflect people who died from the virus at home.

In summary, we'll never know the actual numbers. The best we can do is look back, five years from now, and analyze populations statistics, trends of births and deaths.

And until then, we'd better stay locked down... [/sarcasm]
edit on 13-5-2020 by OuttaHere because: corrected typo

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
And when people die with lung cancer they rarely die from the cancer itself but rather pneumonia that arises because of the damage to the lungs. We should probably do the same for lung cancer and then Trump can claim he cured cancer too.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508
How often were people tested for a corona virus with these symptoms before 2020???? Corona virus has been killing the same groups of people for years, there was never a call to arms to list as many ppl as possible dead by that virus until 2020.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

Wouldn't it be nice to get the ACTUAL number?

REPORT: Trump, Birx Urge CDC To Revise Down Total Coronavirus Death Count

Trump has called on the CDC to rework how states report their individual coronavirus deaths to the federal government, and Birx specifically asked the CDC to exclude deaths of individuals who have not tested positive for coronavirus and deaths in confirmed cases not immediately attributable to the disease

SOURCE

If they comply we should see a YUGE drop in the number of Covid deaths.

Maybe - maybe not. I don't put it past hospitals to lie still if there is a profit motive in it.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

a reply to: GraffikPleasure

And, that is the way it is. If a cancer patient or a Covid 19 patient dies in car accident, then the cause of death is the car accident. Prove to me otherwise. Prove to me that automobile accident deaths are being recorded as Covid 19 deaths.

Now, if a cancer patient doing reasonable well succumbs to Covid 19, I believe that should be listed as a Covid 19 death.

Chew on these....

And then there was the CDC email sent to all health providers telling them how the classify Covid deaths.
How many Asymptomatic people with covid have died in accidents or other health issues and been added to the list?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

In your first tube, the woman explains that a "Covid death" is not the same as a "cause of death" certification, just that they had Covid 19 at the time of death.

We do need to know, also, how many positive Covid 19 cases we find when we test.

Dr Birx, in your second tube, confirms my suggestion, that if a, let's say, cancer patient succumbs to Covid 19, then that's a Covid 19 cause of death.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Think you are hearing what you want to hear.
Anyone dying for any reason that test positive are listed as a covid death.
People who don't even know they have it.
That # would be staggering.
They should only be counting those that died BECAUSE of the virus.
Not those that died WITH the virus.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I think you're the one hearing what you want to hear.

"...but not as the cause of death", she clarified.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be nice to get the ACTUAL number?

REPORT: Trump, Birx Urge CDC To Revise Down Total Coronavirus Death Count

Trump has called on the CDC to rework how states report their individual coronavirus deaths to the federal government, and Birx specifically asked the CDC to exclude deaths of individuals who have not tested positive for coronavirus and deaths in confirmed cases not immediately attributable to the disease

SOURCE

If they comply we should see a YUGE drop in the number of Covid deaths.

Why would they ever include anyone who didn't positive and had no symptoms in the first place??!?!?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Can you back this claim up with facts?

Thank you, kindly.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Another thing that sucks about this is people who died of Covid are getting their life insurance denied. So yay over/mis reporting!

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
Another thing that sucks about this is people who died of Covid are getting their life insurance denied. So yay over/mis reporting!

What?!
That is insane if true.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Why indeed.
That is the (soon to be) 6 trillion dollar question.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Well it depends if Taxpayer is going to pay for 50,000 deaths more than needed too
Medical Insurance company will not have to pay for treatments,
hospitals can't be sued if death was due to their mistakes.

On other hand if patient died without insurance families will not have the crippling medical bill.

Perks of private for profit health system - death is more profitable than recovery in some cases.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If you have life insurance check it out. I don't know if all companies are denying coverage for covid but a LOT are. Friends who had someone die found out the hard way. I have yet to see it reported anywhere. But I called my insurance co and they stated they won't cover it. I think it was "Act of God" clause or some S**T.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Does it matter if the CDC numbers are 10 or 20 thousand more or less than reported? Dead people are dead.

Also, the CDC figures are only echoing the numbers that are given to them from the individual state health departments, and they're getting those number from hospitals and nursing homes only. There are no numbers that reflect people who died from the virus at home.

In summary, we'll never know the actual numbers. The best we can do is look back, five years from now, and analyze populations statistics, trends of births and deaths.

Yeah, it does matter if the numbers are accurate. We don't shut down the economy for any reason. There's plenty of people who can't handle getting sick: cancer, CF, very old. We never shut down for those people before. Why? Not because people are heartless it's because more people will die from being locked down than we would save. Besides, to save those people, usually self and family isolating works.

Highly unlikely in the US to died at home. It's not like a sudden heart attack, you have at least one or two days of decline, plenty of time to take them to the hospital. It might happen in some nursing homes but leaving a COVID patient to die without sending to the hospital would probably be considered manslaughter.

You agree we really don't know but we shut down the economy anyway? You don't destroy 10 millions people's ability to earn a living and cast people in poverty for a hunch or maybe.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

That, my friend, is a load of BS. They will probably go bankrupt but they should pay.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

Spot on!
Well stated.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: jtma508
How often were people tested for a corona virus with these symptoms before 2020???? Corona virus has been killing the same groups of people for years, there was never a call to arms to list as many ppl as possible dead by that virus until 2020.

Utter BS. The WHO and others track viruses 365 days a year. It's the ONLY way they can predict spreads of known viruses and catalog mutations and new viruses. If this particular virus had shown up prior to 2019 it would have been caught even if it hadn't infected a single person. They test people and all known animal/insect vectors. You don't know what you're talking about.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join