It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Notice the Great Hair cuts and Image the Governors have during COVID-19?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
As of yesterday the New York Times list a total of [15] states with severe restrictions. All have a Democrat as a Governor. All seem to project an excellent image of themselves as they do not appear to be practicing social distancing nor wear a mask. Don't believe it, just turn on the TV, Smart Phone or Desktop.

Here's the article but its restricted to users:

New York Times

I have noticed that among many of our politicians out there they all seem well groomed as in getting their hair cut, dyed and its not just Democrats but Republicans also with their support staff like Dr. Anthony Fauci. So why is that? Seems to me that while they preach for draconian measures since man left the caves they seem to live the high life.

Especially the Governor of Michigan, Gretchen Whitmer. Here's a recent live video fro May 3, 2020.

CNN

Here's Nancy Pelosi from one day ago

Pelosi

Here's Dr. Anthony Fauci:

Fauci

All look in excellent shape. Well groomed for TV.

So fellow Sheeples, since the dawn of man we have allowed the wealthy elite and politicians among us to dictate our demise on a global basis. Just wait until just [1] cycle of the food chain is shut down like they are attempting to do right now. Millions will starve after man versus man to get food.

All of the above seems to coincide and match what The Georgia Guidestone's have as their goals for humanity. But guess what. Those messages aren't meant for I or you.

My hair now resembles how the hippies looked in the 70's. How about you?

edit on 13-5-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 13-5-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
That snippet of Rand Paul I watched yesterday

He was looking rough.

Most but not all.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
To be fair my wife has been cutting my hair, doesn't look great doesn't look terrible either.

But I get what your going towards, and is anyone really surprised that its always do as I say not as I do.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Just be like Pelosi and let them eat ice cream....

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
Just be like Pelosi and let them eat ice cream....

Probably wasn't even real ice cream.

At least not the kind us regular folks eat.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

He looked like a woodsman. Beard and all.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Niccolò di Bernardo dei Machiavelli ?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
When they call us the great unwashed, they're really doing all they can to drive that point home, aren't they?

Yes, I've noticed that they all look sleek and well-groomed. Dr. Paul was looking rough though. Definitely shaggy and with that beard.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

nando,don't be a snook. it's not how you feel it's how you look

edit on 13-5-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I wish my girlfriend could cut hair. Mine's about 3 inches longer than normal. I was gonna just use the clippers and take it down to about an inch all over, but with my ears, it'd look like Dumbo escaped the circus.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
They obviously have the Extra Super Deluxe Model, not available for sale to the masses.

Flowbee

I did not know they were still made.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Both my husband and son were looking very Ron Paul. Husband doesn't have the beard though. He's got enough Native American blood that he just can't really grow more than an impressive scruff.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I let Gritchen (intentional spelling) have another piece of my mind last night regarding this very topic. My hair isn't long but it's definitely much longer than I normally keep it due to the sides feathering out on their own, or growing "wings" as I call it. I called out her hypocrisy just short of making statements that could be considered angry and I'm glad the MI SC shut down the AG from closing the barber in Owosso on Monday because this has gone way too far. I'm seeing postings on FB of people in towns all around me shutting down their business because they have lost everything. This is NOT how things are supposed to go.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
There are lots of special treats for special people.
In Pennsylvania, the governor forced nursing homes to take in COVID positive patients, while banning anyone from visiting their relatives in those nursing homes... to prevent infections!
So what did the state Secretary of Health do?

Asked by a reporter if she had moved her mother out of a long-term care facility, Levine said she and her sister complied with their 95-year-old mother’s request to move from a personal care home to another location.

Why, she moved her mom out of the nursing home that she was in!
Allentown Morning Call

So now they are going to require testing at nursing homes, since they made sure that the infections happened to begin with...

Nursing homes and other group care facilities will be required to test all residents and staff for coronavirus once a week, Pennsylvania Health Secretary Dr. Rachel Levine announced Tuesday. “This effort will give us a clearer picture of the extent of outbreaks in nursing homes and a head start at stopping them,” Levine said. Coronavirus deaths at long-term-care facilities account for two-thirds of fatalities among Pennsylvania residents, and Levine said state and local agencies are working together to address the threat.

edit on b000000312020-05-13T08:40:02-05:0008America/ChicagoWed, 13 May 2020 08:40:02 -0500800000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

You do know people have been calling their barbers and stylists, rt? Nothing stops private haircuts....even my dog got cut....at home, by the groomer
edit on 13-5-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The 2 friends that I know that are barbers never quit working. They’re just now double dipping in unemployment. I told them to screw the government anyway they can after their response to this virus.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

You do know people have been calling their barbers and stylists, rt? Nothing stops private haircuts....even my dog got cut....at home, by the groomer

The mayor of Chicago admitted to using a stylist.
She was pretty brash about saying it too. Said that she isn't just anyone, that she is important and needs to look good.
You should Google her up.
She ain't pretty, even when she is prettied up.
Her name is Lori E. Lightfoot.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I been using 1 of these which is readily available, perhaps others could also?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I’ve been cutting my own hair since I was about 10. The only time I had it cut by someone else was for my engagement party and then the wedding a couple months later, when I had my father-in-law do it. He owns/runs a salon in South Shore, MA. Pretty funny to see a completely bald guy running a salon like that, but the shop has been a cornerstone in the community for over 30 years.

I do understand the point of the thread, though. We’re supposed to be opening our salons and spas on Monday, however, I get the feeling that’s going to change as Florida is has been gaining 900-1000 new cases daily. The lockdown hasn’t really been pushed too hard here in Ft. Lauderdale, even with our Democrat-run city. Smoke and vape shops have been open the whole time, they just make you stand outside while they get what you need. “Essential” is a very loose term down here.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yes, but our stylist wont. I think our state will allow salons to open next week

top topics

<<   2 >>

join