It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crowdstrike had no evidence Russia -- or anyone else -- hacked the DNC server !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Get ready to start hearing the name "Seth Rich" again.

RussiaGate Collapses: CrowdStrike Admits 'No Evidence' Russia Stole Emails From DNC Servers

Fox News' Tucker Carlson and The Grayzone's Aaron Mate on Monday broke down new evidence released by the Department of Justice exposing RussiaGate as a farce.

Mate broke down newly released testimony from CrowdStrike president Shawn Henry admitting behind closed doors before House Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) that "we did not have concrete evidence" that Russian hackers stole emails from the DNC's servers.

Basically, they said that they think there was a hack, but they never had any proof of any hack occurring.

I don't mean to tell someone their business, but a disgruntled staffer downloading the files onto a flash drive fits this scenario perfectly.

+15 more 
posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

His Name Was Seth Rich.

+7 more 
posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
And that was back in 2017.

I wish someone would count how many times Schiff and other Democrats present for the testimony went on the news and lied their faces off saying Russians hacked the DNC since that testimony.

+3 more 
posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Lots of credible people said this at the time it was being "investigated" by the FBI in 2016.

Of course all "theories" were dismissed as crack pot and the MSM simply took over the "official" stories 😀

+5 more 
posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Lots of credible people said this at the time it was being "investigated" by the FBI in 2016.

As I recall, didn't the DNC outright refuse to let the FBI examine the servers?

I also recall that the DNC was warned that their security was inadequate and did nothing.

This is the party that thinks they're the smarter, with-the-times party, by the way.
edit on 12 5 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

As I recall, didn't the DNC outright refuse to let the FBI examine the servers?

I also recall that the DNC was warned that their security was inadequate and did nothing.

This is the party that thinks they're the smarter, with-the-times party, by the way.

Yes the DNC refused to give the server systems to the FBI and CrownStrike supposedly analyzed an image file.

Whoop-tee-do

The entire thing was rigged 🤣

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Already posted...HERE

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I recall when Clapper was the NSA director a reporter asked if the NSA would look into it. He said they might. Yeah right. NSA was never going to look at anything. DNC or Hillary's servers. Once I heard that statement I knew everything was a joke. Why is the FBI even getting involved with something on that level anyway. Request the NSA look into it.

Instead, a private company who was employed by the DNC. Think they are going to reveal anything about an inside job. Hell no. They let the DNC run with the Russia story. Glad this is finally coming out. It was never confirmed who did it and the intel community as a whole had nothing on Russia, Putin and Russia or anyone else. A big fat zero of intel.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
I recall when Clapper was the NSA director a reporter asked if the NSA would look into it. He said they might. Yeah right. NSA was never going to look at anything. DNC or Hillary's servers. Once I heard that statement I knew everything was a joke. Why is the FBI even getting involved with something on that level anyway. Request the NSA look into it.

Instead, a private company who was employed by the DNC. Think they are going to reveal anything about an inside job. Hell no. They let the DNC run with the Russia story. Glad this is finally coming out. It was never confirmed who did it and the intel community as a whole had nothing on Russia, Putin and Russia or anyone else. A big fat zero of intel.

Just remember back to the intelligence report that the media claims "proved" it was Russia (which it did no such thing. Intelligence reports are basically just educated guesses).

One of their points of support was that the IP addresses were linked back to Russia, as if that is foolproof evidence.

One of the other points was that some of the connections supposedly took place during "normal office hours in Moscow."

Because hackers only work 9-5.

Not to mention that all of this evidence was conspicuously left out in the open for investigators to find. If you wanted to make it look like Russia did it, that's exactly what you'd do.

Not that I'm defending Russia. Russia is our enemy. But their "evidence" that it was Russia was laughably weak.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Saying that the evidence was circumstantial, is not saying they did not have evidence.

We do have evidence that Carlson misquoted what was said, to allow him to spin the story.

I only have circumstantial evidence that Trump has a brain. That doesn't mean that he doesn't. Nor does it mean that it isn't evidenced.

Faux News still doing it's Faux News stuff. "Boom". "Smoking gun". "Bombshell". "This is it". Years and years of this crap and it ALL comes to nothing every time? You guys have the memory capacity of goldfish.

Crowdstrike were not the only IT security group who identified the DNC hack as Russian. Everyone, who investigated it and was qualified and credible, said it was Russian. Including different US intelligence branches, the FBI and other independent DOJ investigators.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You keep forgetting CrowdStrike was paid gigantic money to "say" what was politically advantageous (at the time),

and why was the DNC refusing to allow the FBI to see the real equipment ?

It wasn't like it was just a regular year and some employee's personal laptop or anything was it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

That's because downloading documents to a thumb drive when you have access to the files like Seth Rich did, is not hacking.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

No

They were not “credible”

But thanks for cNn’s take on it

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Whilst this is now confirmed, it was obvious at the time.
The same people who were trying to remove a sitting Presdient produced a pile of horse manure as evidence that Russians hacked the DNC. One only had to read the document to conclude they had absolutely zero evidence.
I said exactly that at the time.
I went from '17 agencies say' to '3 agencies say' to '3 agencies have varying levels of confidence' to now... 'oh, we don't know'.

The 3 Intelligence agencies hand picked anti-Trumpers to produce a report - they lied. The media lied. Democrats lied. People need to be indicted and that includes in the media. If not, then attempted coup's carried out by the outgoing administration, their party and their media will be set as acceptable.

edit on 12/5/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Saying that the evidence was circumstantial, is not saying they did not have evidence.

We do have evidence that Carlson misquoted what was said, to allow him to spin the story.

I only have circumstantial evidence that Trump has a brain. That doesn't mean that he doesn't. Nor does it mean that it isn't evidenced.

Faux News still doing it's Faux News stuff. "Boom". "Smoking gun". "Bombshell". "This is it". Years and years of this crap and it ALL comes to nothing every time? You guys have the memory capacity of goldfish.

Crowdstrike were not the only IT security group who identified the DNC hack as Russian. Everyone, who investigated it and was qualified and credible, said it was Russian. Including different US intelligence branches, the FBI and other independent DOJ investigators.

rather than arrogantly tell us what the facts are, why don't you present some links to back us what you say, then reconcile that with the current released testimony. Not saying you are completely full of sh!t, but suggesting you may not have all the facts.

I look forward to seeing your solid links that line up with the crowd strike testemony.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

You keep forgetting CrowdStrike was paid gigantic money to "say" what was politically advantageous (at the time),

and why was the DNC refusing to allow the FBI to see the real equipment ?

It wasn't like it was just a regular year and some employee's personal laptop or anything was it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Crowdstrike posted the code snippets and reasoning that led them to their conclusions.

The nay-sayers have nothing. No evidence at all. Often their conclusions have been based upon unrealistic and invalid reasoning. They even imply that no-one knows where the server went and that the drive images weren't as good as having the physical box. How can you give them any credence?

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Here is the bottom line.

There is NO proof that the Russians hacked the DNC. Fact.
That is a damn sight different to the certainty portrayed by people in the media and Democrats for years - and by people on this site I would add. Including you.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

No

They were not “credible”

I have nothing to do with CNN, or any American 'news' outlet.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

No

They were not “credible”

No but you believed the lies peddled by those outlets and are STILL trying to defend the lie by not accepting the stark reality. No proof at all that Russia hacked the DNC. It's ok, you can admit it, because it is fact.

We also happen to have another fact.
An former UK Ambassador has already admitted to recieving the materials in person whilst on a trip to Washington DC. Funnily enough the FBI never even bothered to talk to him.

edit on 12/5/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

No

They were not “credible”

Whatever. You’re lying.

And cNn is most definitely not a”news outlet”
edit on 12 5 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join