It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just had my first "mask" confrontation!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Great song, I'd bet De la Rocha agrees with this lockdown though. He sides with the group behind the hysteria. a reply to: SKEPTEK

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Just saying she has more balls then you.
a reply to: Groot
[snip] .

[snip]

We all handle confrontation differently.. and our life experiences dictate how we respond. Me?? I look forward to the day I am old and have a cane.. I will one day as I think Ive destroyed my knee.. and when some smartass says something I dont enjoy I can beat them with it and pretend Im senile. Ive already decided I will pretend to be much more frail than I am.. so when I swing that cane like a baseball bat hitting a home run, I can enjoy the look of surprise on their face. Maybe Im joking, maybe Im not. Thats why everyone should be polite and courteous.. and not be all in everyone elses business. If Im not joking, just be aware Ill likely beat you so bad that it will be worth my arrest.

edit on 13-5-2020 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2020 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk
Your quotes not mine .

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Bluntone22

Well it explains a lot of what is coming out of the US at the moment.
Kinda not surprised the hate and police shootings, school shootings, violence, politics, people are just rude and arrogant evidently

Well don’t “yah all”

With that attitude you really deserve it

You know damn good and well this is an ass backwards ignorant thing to say, and yet you said it anyway.

Pot meet kettle.

You're depressing

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapaBoogaloo

Kinda not surprised the hate and police shootings, school shootings, violence, politics, people are just rude and arrogant evidently

Well don’t “yah all”

You know damn good and well this is an ass backwards ignorant thing to say, and yet you said it anyway.

Pot meet kettle.

You're depressing

Well no, where I come from people don’t speak and act like ya all
Don’t need guns or violence to be generally polite
Most people smile, some even say hi to people in the street

Ass backwards, well we say Arse backwards is swearing at people in the street.

You seem you all deserve each other

I hope it gets better in your third world country, not talking economics or social living system, just your manners and community mindedness, all sides

Ass backwards is abusing people in the streets, you are arse backwards.

Wear a mask, don’t, it’s of no concern to me. Abusing people in the street, that’s on you all, good luck with that, that esculates in to other things. Look at the conversation in this thread, anger, hate and rudeness
You have done it to yourselves

That’s arse backwards buddy

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Well don’t “yah all”

Pot meet kettle.

You're depressing

I hope it gets better in your third world country, not talking economics or social living system, just your manners and community mindedness, all sides

Wear a mask, don’t, it’s of no concern to me. Abusing people in the street, that’s on you all, good luck with that, that esculates in to other things. Look at the conversation in this thread, anger, hate and rudeness

Just stop.

I am mostly a reader and lurker on ATS, but I have watched you continuously post in this thread, and I have to respond.

GHYD absolutely responded correctly. If some douchebag called her out for not wearing a mask, then f#$@ them. If they want to be "safe", then stay the F@#$ home. Don't go out in public. By all means, protect yourself. I am all for that.

But...tell me or other people what to do or how to behave? GTFOH.

I have challenged people in my own grocery stores who have yelled at me for not following the "one way" signs. I have shopped at that grocery store for eighteen years, and I refuse to follow some dumbass sign that prevents me from getting what I need in a timely matter. Sorry...no. But, not sorry.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

awesome to hear
you'd make a bloody good Aussie
its not that we are all uncooth but we will say that which needs to be said
finish our task and then go home and ave a few coldies

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I used to hate the term, "mind your own business". In the last few years, I find that it's highly applicable in daily life.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk
I just got home from grocery shopping where I had my first ever mask confrontation!

I parked my truck and was getting out- nobody anywhere near me. I'm not wearing a mask these days unless a store requires one for entry so I keep one in my purse just in case but haven't needed it yet. All of a sudden I hear "Ma'am you need to have a mask on!" I turned around and there was a man about 10-12 feet away from me wearing a mask of course. Now mind you- it is NOT mandatory to wear a mask when out and about in my state. So I looked at him and said:

"I have a mask in my purse if I can't enter the store without one, but what I do or do not do is none of your (fill in the 2 blanks here) business and you can (fill in one more blank) right off!!!"

That dudes eyes got so big I thought they were going to pop out over his mask! Then he starts falling all over himself apologizing as I flip him the bird and head for the store entrance.

Gonna grab a drink and start putting away the groceries now, just had to tell somebody!

If I was there I would have bought you a beer. YOU RULE!!!

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thejaybird

Well don’t “yah all”

Pot meet kettle.

You're depressing

Just stop.

I am mostly a reader and lurker on ATS, but I have watched you continuously post in this thread, and I have to respond.

GHYD absolutely responded correctly. If some douchebag called her out for not wearing a mask, then f#$@ them. If they want to be "safe", then stay the F@#$ home. Don't go out in public. By all means, protect yourself. I am all for that.

But...tell me or other people what to do or how to behave? GTFOH.

I have challenged people in my own grocery stores who have yelled at me for not following the "one way" signs. I have shopped at that grocery store for eighteen years, and I refuse to follow some dumbass sign that prevents me from getting what I need in a timely matter. Sorry...no. But, not sorry.

Funny how differently we all do things, I would have just ignored the fool and carried on with what I was doing, getting into a confrontation over something so benign seems ridiculous to me, then again I don't need to stroke my ego and prove to myself and everyone around me how heroic I am.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Since he immediately apologised he may well have simply been a nice guy concerned for your safety, not his. Maybe ask a question, like ‘why’, before lurching into full attack mode (note to self as well as you).

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join