It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If There Is A God...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
And, haven't heard much about her family issues have we, nice distraction, huh Andrew?

originally posted by: spiritofsoul
What? I think the Queen Mother would have something to say about that, since we are all under her rule here on this planet. Need proof? Find out who is the only person on this planet that does not need a DL or passport. God (the Queen).

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Gothmog

What’s the difference, Canada is a state of the US?
😬🤭😱

Anyway, looks like we did it to ourselves from where i stand

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritofsoul
So the humans that God created in his own image created a virus to kill others, but God had nothing to do with it. Got it.

originally posted by: Gothmog

a reply to: spiritofsoul

You do know this virus was probably created as a weapon sponsored by the US in a Chinese laboratory to control and kill people by humans, not God?

I thought the Chinese got it from a Canadian lab , that had got it from a US lab ?

What ?
Did that answer my question ?
I don't think so....
Well , at least not in this reality.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

What’s the difference, Canada is a state of the US?
😬🤭😱

Anyway, looks like we did it to ourselves from where i stand

What ?
Are you sure ?
Surely you jest.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Whos WE?...a reply to: ketsuko

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The God of the Bible is arguably the most unpleasant character, jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.”

A pretty good description don’t you think?

“To be fair, much of the Bible is not systematically evil but just plain weird, as you would expect of a chaotically cobbled-together anthology of disjointed documents, composed, revised, translated, distorted and 'improved' by hundreds of anonymous authors, editors and copyists, unknown to us and mostly unknown to each other, spanning nine centuries”

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join