It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If There Is A God...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: spiritofsoul

You do know this virus was probably created as a weapon sponsored by the US in a Chinese laboratory to control and kill people by humans, not God?

I thought the Chinese got it from a Canadian lab , that had got it from a US lab ?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr
Star just for mentioning one of my all time favorite shows
"Red Dwarf"

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Did it have the Great Satan seal of approval on it?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Not my para anything, more like an observation, I do not relegate the premise to a name, God or otherwise, this is not a rant actually, it was satire and meant to be witty, and kind of tongue in cheek...heck wtf do I know?

originally posted by: Boadicea

Why do you think God must fit your paradigm?

What if "life" is like a game... and you knew the rules and you accepted those conditions before you started playing the game... and you knew there would be no divine intervention if/when the going got rough... and now you're just full of sour grapes because it didn't work out like you thought it would.

Including the coronavirus. Including death.

What if you're just trying to cheat???

edit on 11-5-2020 by spiritofsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
It could be the depraved actions of someone...I think?

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
Why do you think God did this it is the deprive actions of the human race.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I do not blame my Mom, how dare you insinuate... LOL, but if God created us in their image why should I not blame it? And my salvation be just fine thank you very much! (in my best southern drawl)

originally posted by: Joneselius
I'd be careful before issuing a challenge to the one who gave you eyes to see, a mouth to taste and ears to hear.

The one who made the Earth the perfect home for us, until we corrupted it. Mankind is so desperately wicked it isn't even funny. You levy this accusation against God, and not the people who made this world what it is with their freedom to choose. They'll be judged, just like you will be. We all need to work out our own salvation with God. Stop blaming others.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Ooh! Another angsty "WHY GOD!? WHY!?!?"

Let's say God did exist. What does pain and difficulty matter if this is all temporary?

Why not just accept your mortality, realize that you and everyone else will die someday.

So, make the best with what you have, and do something instead of complaining about the big meanie in the sky.

I mean, what are you doing with your life? Are you bringing strife and misery into the people's lives with incessant whining, or are you doing something positive with your life and enriching yourself and the lives around you?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

LOL! Okay. That's cool.

You can have your paradigm and I can have mine... keeps us on our toes and asking questions... and makes the world interesting at least!

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
God is a word that has absolutely no meaning to anything outside of religion, worship of any kind is silly, even MJ, who was God in basketball shorts, and I believe in MJ for a name to worship, I prefer MJ, but relevance is according to each individual, we are simply the ALL, no matter what you call it, Random Energy colliding every where.

originally posted by: sputniksteve
It is a frustrating conundrum when framed in the context of religion, no doubt. One solution is to stop separating oneself from God or Creator, and consider that God isnt an individual sitting in an ethereal location pulling strings, but rather the summation of everything. Certain concepts from religion seem to hold relevance regardless, such as the Trinity. Father, Son, and Holy spirit are not separate but all one and the same.

I think it must be up to each individual to intuit and discover what this means and where it leads. Seems to not have any effect whatsoever when it is just dictated.

Just offering you another perspective is all, not claiming you are wrong or I am right. We can skin this cat many different ways.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
We did? I do not recall that moment, would you please refresh my browser information without the cache?

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: sputniksteve

We walked away from God right from the the start. He gave us the freedom to make that choice. If the world isn't perfect, it's because that's how we chose for it to be. We decided to choose what we wanted, and that isn't always what we need, and it isn't always what's right, too.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I failed that course.

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
no worries, we are caught in the devils bargain....the ruler of this world is temporarily the evil one.....God is still sovergn but they are fighting over us

mankind will judge the angels and lucifer is pissed

devils bargain almost over......i read the book....basic instructions

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Yeah pass the test or you don't get to move up to the next grade/level/degree, problem is, all the tests are based on theories without one shred of quantifiable proof, therefor untruths, are we have to learn, that his how we became this "Fake News" social media crap-storrm.

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
How do you teach?

How does a person grow?

Everything can't be handed to us or we won't grow, spiritually.

Like standardize tests, the test givers won't reveal the answer until afterwards.

This plague. It's a test. Multiple Choice.

A) Choose fear.
You can live afraid of your fellow man which will leave you angry at the world.

B) Choose love.
Love everyone as if they were yourself. Help whenever you can.

Sacrifice and unconditional love are divine qualities that are accessible to mankind.

If you feel lost, you are not alone.

edit on 11-5-2020 by spiritofsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
If you tell the lie enough, eventually it becomes the truth, especially for compulsive liars, they are completely psycho.

originally posted by: VeeTNA
a reply to: sputniksteve

I think it must be up to each individual to intuit and discover what this means and where it leads.

Totally agree. We are all individual fractals of whatever this is.

Seems to not have any effect whatsoever when it is just dictated.

That depends on how much shame is delivered and with how heavy a hammer while one is blindfolded. Dictation doesn't work unless it's repeated often enough to obliterate free thought.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
What goes around comes around, it is all random energy, maybe with purpose and reason, but that is up to each soul (energy) as it adapts along the way, zigging and zagging, bobbing and wagging, and the creator of said energy does not know anything that is going to happen, it has an idea about possibilities and probabilities, you know like heaven can wait, but it does not control, therefor does not care, about the outcome, until it happens, and then a reaction takes place that causes another reaction...etc.

originally posted by: chr0naut

I'm fairly sure that the true God feels our pain, experiences our fears, and at the same time is distant from us. We are the way God experiences creation.

I'm also fairly sure God is pained to watch us do all sorts of things to ourselves as we learn and grow, but God doesn't intervene because that would take our personal sovereignty away.

People put God into a box because that feels like God is something that is under control. It gives us a false sense of capability and identity against the vastness and capricious amorality of existence.

But God has plans and purposes for us. We are the seed that is yet to break ground, flower, and fruit. There is more...

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
So the humans that God created in his own image created a virus to kill others, but God had nothing to do with it. Got it.

originally posted by: Gothmog

You do know this virus was probably created as a weapon sponsored by the US in a Chinese laboratory to control and kill people by humans, not God?

I thought the Chinese got it from a Canadian lab , that had got it from a US lab ?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Does Luciferian count, kind of a mix between Dracula and Godzilla.

originally posted by: Lysergic

Did it have the Great Satan seal of approval on it?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Oh no, another God is Cruel get over it sequel.

Go read my OP with a different tone of voice there young whipper snapper.

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
Ooh! Another angsty "WHY GOD!? WHY!?!?"

Let's say God did exist. What does pain and difficulty matter if this is all temporary?

Why not just accept your mortality, realize that you and everyone else will die someday.

So, make the best with what you have, and do something instead of complaining about the big meanie in the sky.

I mean, what are you doing with your life? Are you bringing strife and misery into the people's lives with incessant whining, or are you doing something positive with your life and enriching yourself and the lives around you?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
There's that para word again, I suppose now I have to go look it up or God might get mad at me.

originally posted by: Boadicea

LOL! Okay. That's cool.

You can have your paradigm and I can have mine... keeps us on our toes and asking questions... and makes the world interesting at least!

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

What’s the difference, Canada is a state of the US?
😬🤭😱

Anyway, looks like we did it to ourselves from where i stand

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
What? I think the Queen Mother would have something to say about that, since we are all under her rule here on this planet. Need proof? Find out who is the only person on this planet that does not need a DL or passport. God (the Queen).

What’s the difference, Canada is a state of the US?
😬🤭😱

Anyway, looks like we did it to ourselves from where i stand

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join