It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

By Their Fruit You Will Recognise Them

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Traitors abound. By Their fruits you will recognise them.

They will claim it's xenophobic to point out where a virus originated

They will claim it xenophobic to prohibit travel from the hotspot of a viral pandemic

They will provide false data modelling to instill panic in the populace

They will brazenly flout the very rules they demanded the rest of us to follow in order to save lives

They will try and usher in law - inexplicably related to their political ideology and irrelevant to easing pandemics and economic turmoil (In fact, what they propose will exacerbate it)

They will tell you you're being selfish for taking a walk with your family

They will alert the authorities to any slight rebellion

They will say things like "I don't care if he raped me on 5th avenue, I'd still vote for Joe Biden"

They will try to gaslight you and make you feel like you are an immoral indovidual if you resist any piece of their ideology

They will not criticise the Chinese Communist Party and seek to provide an excuse for their actions at every turn.

There are many more.

What other fruits shall we recognise the traitors among us by?

+8 more 
posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It's not xenophobia to state a proven fact.

ALL roads lead to a communist despotic regime.

They owe the world.

Every single western business needs to pull out of there.

edit on 11-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I agree, we all.need to boycott China post haste.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

What other fruits shall we recognise the traitors among us by?

They will tell you its all good, in order to please their overlords who are mad that the global economy that keeps them wealthy as long as humans are working has stopped. So now their agenda is hurry get the bottom foundation folks of the many social financial/political pyramid schemes busy NOW the overlords are mad, get things as close as they were back like before, no matter the human life cost because when the overlords are upset the elite below them worry.
edit on 5/11/20 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

They will brazenly flout the very rules they demanded the rest of us to follow in order to save lives

Is that happening in Australia, too?

They will try and usher in law - inexplicably related to their political ideology and irrelevant to easing pandemics and economic turmoil (In fact, what they propose will exacerbate it)
Who will try that? What laws are being pressed on you?

..or for wanting to stay home for two weeks because you're vulnerable (according to their criteria)instead of showing up as an "essential" staff member while this thing is exploding around us....

They will say things like "I don't care if he raped me on 5th avenue, I'd still vote for Joe Biden"

Who will say that? In Australia?! They'd say that? Confused

They will try to gaslight you and make you feel like you are an immoral indovidual if you resist any piece of their ideology

What part are you resisting?

They will not criticise the Chinese Communist Party and seek to provide an excuse for their actions at every turn.

I do know that Australia and China are very closely connected. Not sure what you mean by this one.

Just asking.

edit on 11-5-2020 by VeeTNA because: (no reason given)

link   
Funny how they don't want anyone talking bad about China.
They say China did a great job with all of this, but won't tell us why Chinas lockdown has been over for a while and we are still locked down.
They won't explain why its safe to go to the store but not vote at the polls.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

They say China did a great job with all of this

they do? Who is "they"?

, but won't tell us why Chinas lockdown has been over for a while and we are still locked down.

I know why some in the western hemisphere are still locked down (behind the curve). But is Australia still locked down?

Hmmm

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
They won't explain why its safe to go to the store but not vote at the polls.

🤔 👍
edit on 5/11/20 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
They will claim these are "special" showers that will kill all viruses .

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: VeeTNA

They say China did a great job with all of this

they do? Who is "they"?

, but won't tell us why Chinas lockdown has been over for a while and we are still locked down.

I know why some in the western hemisphere are still locked down (behind the curve). But is Australia still locked down?

Hmmm

The WHO did.... repeatedly.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Aww man not the disinfectant DNA showers to keep the newcomers germ free why visiting the planet of the apes...

a reply to: Gothmog

Will that change all human complexion to grey?😶

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Ahh....
thanks, I'll look that up.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
You are using a Christian concept to measure the actions of a humanistic world. Are the Chinese leadership Christian?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

They will claim it's xenophobic to point out where a virus originated

Liberté, égalité, fraternité

What if They point out you're just misinformed and could use a change in your media diet?

Communist Trolls or SJWs? Could be both tho.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Is that happening in Australia, too?

Who will try that? What laws are being pressed on you?

..or for wanting to stay home for two weeks because you're vulnerable (according to their criteria)instead of showing up as an "essential" staff member while this thing is exploding around us....

Who will say that? In Australia?! They'd say that? Confused

What part are you resisting?

I do know that Australia and China are very closely connected. Not sure what you mean by this one.

Just asking.

On mobile so forgive the format;

- Yes. Has happened here.

-Our state government In Victoria extended native forest logging for 10 years while no one was watching, Dems in the US tried sneaking in the green new deal.or elements thereof with the proposed stimulus assistance

My whole region has 0 cases. How am I vulnerable? How does that put others at risk?

-I can't comment on what happens in other countries cause I'm Australian? Being in trhe western worlds what happens in the US has knock on effects here and elsewhere

-I resist referencing one group of people over another based on their race, sex, sexual orientation, physical ability etc. I resist equality of opportu ity, I resist the diversity narrative, I resist Marxism

- If you can't figure out the last one you may need to re-read. An example is our national b r oadcaster, the ABC claiming the virus did not originate from the Wuhan lab however, can provide no proof. They promote Chinese aid efforts and refuse to condemn them.over their cover up.

Satisfied? Just asking...
edit on 1152020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Its a metaphor that originates in the bible. Upon successful attainment of grade 2 English skills one will realise trhe wide application of the phrase outside of a religious context.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Advantage

Ahh....
thanks, I'll look that up.

Sorry here :
www.youtube.com...

Trump got a lot of flack for criticizing the WHO on their continual praise of Chinas actions...

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Hmmm.

Sure! Satisfied. I was just asking.
Thank you. More sources to investigate.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Or go to church and sit in your car in the parking lot listening to your pastor talk on the radio while he speaks to the assembly of vehicles.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Its a metaphor :

just like born again?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join