It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Digital Health Passport

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
And the multiple vaccines idea has been rolled out... money money money money money

www.msn.com...

Exactly its all about the money, and freezing out treatments they can't exploit financially, and forcing new untested and likely dangerous vaccines on the unsuspecting masses. All while the suppliers and manufacturers of said vaccines are in TBTB portfolios

a reply to: Advantage

The whole thing stinks to high heaven and everywhere you have a little bit of a look behind headlines, that creepy little Gates guy is to be found.

Not buying it.

Me either... Jonas Salk with perhaps the most notable and successful vaccine in the 20th century gladly gave it away made nothing from it.

thehill.com...
More than 60 years later, it’s hard to recognize the magnitude of Dr. Salk’s contribution. Not only had he saved the world from polio; he had done so with a humility almost unthinkable in our own time. I recall the April 1955 press conference at which his new vaccine was first announced. A reporter asked Salk who held the patent on this wondrous medicine. His response: “Well, the people I would say. There is no patent. Could you patent the sun?”

While now big pharma is nothing but patent farms and the lucrative proceeds ut brings the CEO's and stock holders

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Now they patent viruses.

"Accidentally" release them and generate a giant new market for patented vaccines.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I wish it was all about money!

I believe it is all about what this man said, in this interview in 2014.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Now they patent viruses.

"Accidentally" release them and generate a giant new market for patented vaccines.

Yes.... watch the video I just posted above.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

It certainly seems like this is one of their aims. I was thinking about this when I heard of funvax.

As a secondary aim there will be certain segments of the population who may react badly and die or just become sick and generate income for the pharmaceutical industry.

I'm starting to suspect that the test isnt going to detect the virus but to detect independent thinkers

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

It certainly seems like this is one of their aims. I was thinking about this when I heard of funvax.

As a secondary aim there will be certain segments of the population who may react badly and die or just become sick and generate income for the pharmaceutical industry.

I'm starting to suspect that the test isnt going to detect the virus but to detect independent thinkers

Doesn't really matter if the body dies or not......you will be dead.

There will be nothing left that is you.

Thanks Tulpa....I was trying to think of a vid I saw years ago and could not remember what it was called.....you mentioned Funvax and I have now found the vid and posted it on the Dr Fauci thread.

edit on 12-5-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   

You're welcome.

Also, if the aim is a population of automatons, I can't help wonder about the rise in autism. This is constantly denied by many but could these be early test subjects for the vaccine which is now, apparently, ready for mass consumption?

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
a reply to: American-philosopher
Heres a big FTN....

+1000

They can push it all they want, but don't see it being a hot item in America LOL. In Europe though there is a big Baaaaah! from the sheep and it will sell well.

To some, maybe even many, yes, but not enough. There will be a huge number who will flat refuse, even to the point of taking up arms (I'm in that camp).

This will not fly.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
It is actually quite simple...

Blacks are more likely to have problems because they have much lower levels of Vitamin D, because their darker skin pigment makes it much harder for them to get enough from sunlight (they require more - longer, and more direct/noon-day - exposure).

Yep. The virus is racist too.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Its a doubleplusgood citizen test

The tests have been the longstanding source of controversy. And now, we get less and less info about them as more "covid specific" tests come out.

And yah.. Trying to work in vaccines with a virus that causes cytokine storms (like many novel viruses do) is probably pretty solidly Bad News.

Actually, if one connects the dots a bit further.. Cytokine issues and immune modulation issues are front and center in medical issues worldwide. The approach from western medicine actually makes them worse, and even EMF can cause immune suppression AND stimulation issues (laugh.. but look into it).

We are making ourselves sick, the establishment meant to heal actually makes the cytokine and immune modulation issues worse, and we are surrounded by things that exacerbate it further. Add in a little sprinkle of designed viruses.. and Agenda 21 has everything it needs to be forced on the population.
edit on 12-5-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Not laughing.

We need to rename covid as The Gates Disease. *

I've always thought that those who are obsessed with power and control are very very sick and incredibly harmful to society.

I'm hoping enough people wake up before its to late to "isolate" this disgusting minority and place them in "health camps" until a cure can be found.
The world would be a better, safer place without those types.

* or Fauci flu.

edit on 1252020 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Well.. I say "laugh but look into it" because many are very quick to dismiss EMF and health issues.

For instance, look at the difference in search results (including duckduckgo) on "emf sensitivity" vs "electromagnetic fields immune system."

Totally different types of results. Took quite a while to drill into it. This will continue to get worse.

Its not just covid either, I think the idea is to make us sick in general. Not at the ground level, necessarily, but through establishing a certain paradigm through medical schools.

The process itself has many other "benefits" to the Agenda 21 types. Addiction (*literal!*) to extreme emotional states leads to both behavioral predictability and cytokine & general immune issues.

Drugs that inhibit the bodies natural ability to modulate its immune system.

Soil depletion alongside genetically modified foods.

Massive propaganda campaign (for years and years) about vitamins, minerals, and supplements being the realm of "hippies and bloggers."

Authority worship, collective selective amnesia, and people getting *all* their information from select sources.

The "health passport" really just indicates those that are compliant, but there are many, many other issues that do the same.

In the Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars paradigm, which I believe is spot on, this virus serves as a system shock. Whether or not it even exists is nearly completely irrelevant to the efficacy of the process.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

We are most definitely seeing the convergence of several strands that will get to Agenda 21 and beyond.

They got as far as they could dare before people realised and put their foot down.

Releasing the Gates disease was the final push to complete this stage with full approval from the majority of the public.

Silent weapons is a real eye opener when you first see it.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

It sure is an eye opener..

For a few years now though, Ive suspected "they" got caught up in their own manipulations. Meaning, they lost sight of the real world values that currencies & markets represent.

In other words, they are not managing the resource of their slaves and serfs as effectively as they could. The plans and paradigms they operate under, and have for generations, are rendered moot and obsolete in the face of new technologies. Even from the feudal perspective they maintain!

And, in the true tradition of DoubleSpeak.. the "Digital Health Passport" really just indicates those that are properly screwing up innate immune responses through a myriad of ways, internal and external.

Lockdowns themselves result in the same thing as all these other facets: compromised immune capability. Buuut, when presented *solely* in the context of "slowing the spread," with nice little graphs and statistics and everything, it looks like a massive success.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
It is actually quite simple...

Blacks are more likely to have problems because they have much lower levels of Vitamin D, because their darker skin pigment makes it much harder for them to get enough from sunlight (they require more - longer, and more direct/noon-day - exposure).

Yep. The virus is racist too.

I have dark skin.. more reddish dusky skin than black or dark brown.. but not quite latte light or pink. I get outside plus now I have to take extra D because "modern lifestyles" have made it so I am not outside enough ( plus Im older and Im not admitting that...) The point is its not like Oprah and her ilk say... its killin off blacks on purpose. No it isnt. Blacks are more sensitive to this because they dont social distance, so obviously they get exposed more.. AND they are not as healthy. Its partially bad healthcare and bad prevention.. and dare I say, lifestyle choices. Now its the same with my folks for SURE.. my people couldnt social distance if they wanted to and the healthcare we have is truly deplorable. So we are seen higher statistically as being infected and as far as having more deadly complications.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

. Sadly I do think it will come to the point that you will be held down and given the shot whether you want it or not.
a reply to: Dwoodward85

I think that is the last resort. I think what the controllers want is compliance. SO they will restrict movemnts if you don;t comply they will restrict rights, freedoms, liberties and so until you comply.

With the lockdowns I think for the most part we have gave them compliance. theere were a few who defied orders but for the most part "defiant,rebellious Americans" were nowhere to be seen.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Refusal will be deemed a mental health issue.

Then you will be "legally" restrained, removed to a "safe" place for observation and vaccination.

After that......who knows?

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

. Sadly I do think it will come to the point that you will be held down and given the shot whether you want it or not.
a reply to: Dwoodward85

I think that is the last resort. I think what the controllers want is compliance. SO they will restrict movemnts if you don;t comply they will restrict rights, freedoms, liberties and so until you comply.

With the lockdowns I think for the most part we have gave them compliance. theere were a few who defied orders but for the most part "defiant,rebellious Americans" were nowhere to be seen.

I hear where you are coming from but think below the surface here in America there is a growing realization that they grossly overstated the danger and the depth of hospitalizations and deaths. This sentiment isn't to be trifled with at any time and especially not now, people have given up their livelihoods over projections from doctors, and scientists doubt they will have much faith in their thoughts on anything in the future. Now collectively we are slowly becoming more and more aware of the fallacy. It's going to piss off a lot of people and they won't stand for their rights and freedoms pissed on.

Like the earlier video where he was describing making people want to take a vaccine, if that was the goal they have failed miserably. The public knows it's a sham, it depends now on how far the government pushes and how many understand the ramifications of complete compliance. LOL Bill Gates pushed this too much and has too many ties to big pharma, the same companies that brought you Zantac, for example. They let people get a glimpse of their ideas and there is an overwhelming forget that noise. The question now do they back off or do they attack with a different method.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

This technological control grid is not going to back off! It's going to ramp up. sure the state will now allow you to go to a bar or restaurant get your hair cut nails done, go to a beach, park, bowling. we are going to enter the age of the contact tracers, and getting an app that will keep tabs on you and who you come in contact with. whats more the governor in my state was pondering the idea of having restaurants I.D, people as they come in.

No NO theere will b eno backing off.

whats the best kind of jail/prison? the ones with out bars.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Yeah, it's a thing for any country that has borders.
When you guys in the UK finally complete BREXIT, I'm sure you'll re-learn about it first hand!

ganjoa

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join