It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Digital Health Passport

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hereeeee we go!

www.medicaldevice-network.com...

Manchester-based cybersecurity firm VST Enterprises has signed a deal with digital health company Circle Pass Enterprises (CPE) to create a digital health passport designed to make it easier for individuals to return to work after the Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic.

So here is your chance to stick it to your family and your freinds who thought you were a crazy conspraicy theorist.. I myself thought these thing that conspriacy researchers talk about were stilll aways away. But its happening right before our eyes. its unbelieveable.

The Covi-pass will work using a colour system of green, amber, red to indicate whether the individual has tested positive or negative for Covid-19 and relevant health information.

Aw the "Covi pass" doesn;t it sound cute. but the rest of us who don;t get the covi pass, what happen's to us. are we the dirty ones? not to be trusted, we become the "undesirables"??

healthcare-in-europe.com...
edit on 11-5-2020 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2020 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

It is a totally useless POS which someone is trying to make money on.

Does having had Covid mean you are immune to it later?

No

So, what good is it except for some criminal corporations to make money from?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Oh cute....a hall pass to life.
Good luck over there guys!

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
You will have to have one for foreign travel as part of immigration control

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Heres a big FTN....

They can push it all they want, but don't see it being a hot item in America LOL. In Europe though there is a big Baaaaah! from the sheep and it will sell well.

link   

Well if having to show your ID to vote is racist, this SURE AS HELL must be racist too right?

Good thing so many people will be against this!? /sarcasm

link   
Makes some people wonder if the virus was strategically "engineered" and released on purpose ?

Lots of "changes" are happening too fast !! [:..👀..:]

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: redchad
You will have to have one for foreign travel as part of immigration control

Sorry to be ignorant but I'm in the UK.

What is this thing you describe as "immigration control ? Is that an American term?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: redchad

Oh yeah the government wont take advantage of loopholes and such..

Could this be the mark we've been warned about since antiquity

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Makes some people wonder if the virus was strategically "engineered" and released on purpose ?

Lots of "changes" are happening too fast !! [:..👀..:]

I have been avoiding going there but I have to admit it's been in the back of my mind since this all started. There was never any question the virus was going to be here in the US before it was over with. There was no way it wasn't going to spread all over the planet. So obviously you just just take what you know about the way TPTB in the US operate and apply that to the likely scenario that unfolds once the virus is here and where we are now is exactly where you end up.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The other version of it are called "immunity certificates" and are being discussed in the US, UK, Germany, Chile, Italy and more.

Article

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Well if having to show your ID to vote is racist, this SURE AS HELL must be racist too right?

Good thing so many people will be against this!? /sarcasm

Yep. The virus is racist too.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Funny how it's not misandrist because men are more severely impacted.

In fact, our national broadcaster in the ABC tried claiming the opposite! That it is a gendered pandemic more likely to negatively affect women because they work more in essential services!!

You can't make this bloody lunacy up

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: Advantage

Funny how it's not misandrist because men are more severely impacted.

In fact, our national broadcaster in the ABC tried claiming the opposite! That it is a gendered pandemic more likely to negatively affect women because they work more in essential services!!

You can't make this bloody lunacy up

I hear you.. believe me!

Its gonna get weirder, too. I read a headline that said they were sleuthing funeral parlors to get real counts of dead from nursing homes. Erm.. arent there better ways that ghouling around funeral parlors??!!

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Onfido, the company making the digital passports, were 3 students from Oxford, who amazingly, got funded millions by......Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and now they get a nice lucrative Government contract.

This is the danger I was talking about in another thread, this alleged immunity (of which there is no proof at all yet) is going to create an underclass, those that aren't "immune". They won't be allowed to fly, take holidays, visit large gatherings such as festivals etc, and apparently won't be able to work. So what do the non immune do then???? Another insane Government scheme that looks hunky dory on paper...doesn't work as intended in practice

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

There was a European guy in the thirties with similar ideas about the health and "purity" of his population.

Coming soon.... "Health Camps" for those who don't test positive for the NWO agenda.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Its a meme for a reason

As for a "digital health passport," I guess they just keep pushing, eh?

Whats interesting though, is that folks like us will still be considered "crazy conspiracy theorists."

Restricting travel, whether by cars or planes or foot or what have you, is all detailed quite well in Agenda 21.

Folks might want to revisit the material.. Everything is in the context of The Virus now, but its all the same stuff.
edit on 11-5-2020 by Serdgiam because: Flooglesnorf

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Of course it's racist!!!!!! Everything is RACIST!!!!! Wwwaaahhhhh

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
we don't want to hear this but a member of ats said in his vision thread......that this is what starts the fire throwing....is how he put it.....global refusal to ID and the op was in terror shock because he broadcasted it.....it would happen......our bro.....
edit on 11-5-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

They can push it all they want, but don't see it being a hot item in America LOL. In Europe though there is a big Baaaaah! from the sheep and it will sell well.
a reply to: putnam6

Are you sure. If your employer mandated that you have to get his in order to return to work?? what would you do??

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join