It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Refuse to Be Led Silently Into a Brave New World Order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
As I've said before on here this the psyop of a generation. I called this "virus" out on the 10th of march for being something more. As per normal the weak will follow the mainstream media misinformation and the government's disinformation.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Controlling the food supply has always been an extremely effective way of subjugating slaves and serfs.

Ever notice the move away from growing our own food? How during this time, some locations have focused on limiting supplies for it? The move away from heirloom, non genetically modified crops? Funny, that..

Whats cool though, is we can still do it. Can still send seeds through the mail. And, using newer technology, can even do things like aquaponics systems.. which raise fish/aquatic livestock and plants in a symbiotic system. Throw that on solar/wind/hydro power and you got a different situation on your hands.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

While I don’t have any good solutions to offer (in part because I am a nobody...

Oh no. With all due respect, Zos, not just no... but hell no! The "nobodies" are those who say and do nothing. The somebodies are the ones who say and do something. You are most definitely a somebody! And much appreciated.

...in part because we are all working with partial, censored, and conflicting information), I am confident that those more wise and knowledgeable than I can face this problem head on. If the whole world puts its collective heads together, the results could be staggering...

Well, I don't agree about the "more wise and knowledgeable," in theory or in practice! You're already showing more wisdom than most in understanding that there is too much we do not know, and may never know. But we still have issues to work out, and we have to do it together.

It is up to all of us to figure out a way forward, and we all have a say in how and what that is, and we all have something we can contribute to the discussion and the solutions. Including knowing where and how and why set limits, to respect boundaries, to do nothing. Ideally, our solutions will be to maximize the ability and opportunity for everyone to evaluate and address their own needs and circumstances.

We've seen that the cookie-cutter approach doesn't work. These lockdowns have hurt far more people than they've helped. And those who demand they continue don't care as long as it benefits them. We have to be able to stand up and speak for the best interests of all.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I thought Bush had already led us there.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Wanna see some of the tools they use, how they work? One of the tools is the state owned Robert Koch Institute.

Corona data under lock and key: RKI slows down discourse

Numbers, diagrams and tables have never been more popular in the media than in the Corona crisis. This is good because the right data - such as the number of people infected, the speed at which the virus spreads or the number of deaths - help us to understand the new, alien (epidemic) world in which we live and have to make important decisions . But many important corona data are difficult or impossible for journalists to access because the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) in Berlin holds them back or only releases them in drops.

Requests rejected or not answered
The state institute is the collection point for epidemic data from all over Germany. That is why it sits on a treasure trove of data that would be worth its weight in gold for public opinion formation on the epidemic and corona politics. In the past few weeks, however, the NDR data team has had to find out how little the RKI is willing to make some of this data public: several requests for data records were rejected without valid reasons; the institute answered questions evasively or not at all.

The currently most important measure of whether restrictions are relaxed or tightened are the current new cases with Covid-19. However, the RKI does not provide timely data for the federal states to which the Chancellor has just given responsibility for controlling the virus.

Timely control needs up-to-date data
The institute publishes the cases reported to Berlin by the regional health authorities every day. However, by the time the RKI publishes them, the actual onset of the disease was up to two weeks or more ago. If there is a new outbreak, it will be recognized late.

This element resides on Datawrapper.de servers. You can deactivate embedding on our data protection page.

For a few weeks now, the institute has been calculating the current new diseases in the so-called nowcast - at the actual beginning of the disease. The values ​​are not only important to see how protective measures and loosening work. The reproduction number "R" is also calculated from this. That this remains below 1 is an important political target.

High demand for regional information
The RKI has recently made the data of this nowcast available online as a machine-readable data record - but only for the whole of Germany. Data from which data journalists could calculate the nowcast themselves would be urgently needed - especially for individual federal states. The need for such regional values ​​is great, especially in view of the increased responsibility of the countries.

Refusal with flimsy reasons
The RKI certainly has reasons for its behavior. One does not want to publish the numbers of convalescents, it is said from Berlin, because they are only estimated. And data protection opposes the publication of the times of death. The same applies to information with which regional nowcasts can be created. These reasons are flimsy. Data protection is either not affected at all due to a lack of personal reference or the data can easily be summarized in accordance with data protection. And estimates abound in the world of official data. With this argument, not a single economic or population forecast should be published. In Berlin you see yourself as the guardian of the treasures of data that you cling to sovereignty of interpretation. The agency does not release parts of the data that can be used to analyze the details of the epidemic and to measure the figures. In this way, it escapes - and thus the state - at least partially from public and media control.

Data transparency for democratic debate
This policy can lead to a lack of public understanding - and, if in doubt, to a lack of acceptance of the corona risks. On the contrary to what the RKI actually wants. The institute would do well to understand that data is not only a matter of course for the information that state authorities have to disclose to the media due to their right to information under press law. Public data is a condition sine qua non - in other words a necessary condition - of a modern, enlightened society. And we need it to get through the Corona crisis safely as a democracy.
Link (german)

Btw. look at the date when the RKI the last time received money from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation:
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Another tool, "calculation error":

Merkel and Spahn cited incorrect numbers of infections

Facts and correct numbers are important bases for firstly making the right decisions in the corona crisis and secondly strengthening the trust of the citizens in these decisions.

In this respect, Angela Merkel and Jens Spahn scored an own goal: According to the Reuters news agency, the federal government in person of the Chancellor and the Federal Minister of Health mentioned incorrect infection numbers last Thursday at the federal-state summit.

Spokeswoman admits wrong corona numbers
According to a spokeswoman for the ministry according to "Spiegel", the communicated number of 40,000 acutely infected was wrong. Spahn also mentioned the number in a guest post for the "Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung". Merkel had spoken at a press conference following the summit of 40,000 infected. So far, there has been no opinion from the Chancellery.

According to figures from the Robert Koch Institute (RKI), there were far fewer on Thursday, namely 29,000 infectious people in Germany.

The reason for the too high numbers seems to be a calculation error. Spahn had spoken last Wednesday of 157,000 infected, from which the 120,000 recovered had to be withdrawn, leaving 37,000 acutely infected.

Allocated by around a third: 29,000 instead of 40,000 infected
The health minister had probably forgotten to deduct the number of around 6,000 deaths from this difference. According to the RKI, there were around 31,000 infected on Wednesday, and around 29,000 for the day of the federal-state summit due to increasing deaths and more people healed than newly infected.

In the last two days, the number of new infections was below the important 1,000 mark; there are currently around 25,000 infected people in Germany. However, due to the long weekend with the May 1st holiday, several health authorities have not yet provided new data, according to the RKI.
Link (german)

edit on 11 5 2020 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

When hasn't our world been in crisis?

There's always a boogie-man hiding somewhere in our closet or under our bed.

Orwell said it best when he pitted Oceania against Eurasia and against Eastasia.

Perhaps, we (as a species) need an enemy in order to justify our peace.

I think it is more like politicians need us to have external enemies for them to protect us from or we might just direct all of our frustration at the politicians themselves. Per your Orwell 1984 reference, the two minutes of hate of the super villain Emmanuel Goldstein the primary purpose was for the citizens to release their rage so they didn't turn their rage toward Big Brother.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thanks for every response. Lots of food for thought in here, and I really appreciate everyone who has taken the time to add to the discussion.

It's just always a relief to find some like-minded individuals!

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Perhaps, we (as a species) need an enemy in order to justify our peace.

A "common" enemy. And that is not an original idea. I'm surprised you haven't heard that theory before.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

I've seen the theory in part (for example the 2 mins of hate previously mentioned), but the notion that we need it in order to justify peace (again the ying/yang) is interesting! Even on a biblical scale of needing Satan in order to justify God's ways, the idea is interesting, even if it's not entirely novel.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
Well said...but with that being said lets call it for what it is... A New World Order. Problem Reaction Solution...their Modus Operandi. Well planned and in the making for many years...put on your conspiratorial hat..predicated by many..ignored by too many more..a reply to: zosimov

The New World Order but they pronounce it....The New Normal....Its easier to sell that way.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Non-zero sum game theory

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
At the end of the day, what can we do about it?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
zosimov:

I DO NOT CONSENT quietly to a future of restriction and distance being forced on my children.

Unfortunately, the sheep do consent to the restrictions and the draconian tyranny being used to usher in the new world order paradigm for a new social order. It is not just fear-induced consent that brings it about, it is fear-induced compliance that is damaging the future of tomorrow's children.

We are no different today than in ancient times. We still have ruling classes, and we still have peasants, and yet, with all that history able to tutor us into right action, we still disregard it. It doesn't matter what threat is out there, or what gods and monsters there might be ready to devour us, we simply cannot comply with instructions that would have us self-imprison ourselves, yet we do and have.

The 'world' of the 'New World Order' is not your world, it is not how you would have it, but what you are getting is order and instruction to place the collar round your neck, and the shackles around your ankles, and they become the heirlooms for your children to wear.

This is the time when Americans can show the world how to once again throw off the choke of tyranny. It is what the nation was created for. Europe is probably already lost, including Britain, there are far too many sheep who dare not rock the boat, and hide and cower behind the fear given to them by their governments and MSM to fog their consciences and to numb the guilt of the self-shame they ought to be feeling.

I too, have no solution, but I do know that part of it begins with the conjoining of ideology, and the putting aside any sense of difference you may perceive with your neighbour. Never, since the founding of the American nation has its Constitution cried for its champions to fight for it. Tyranny tastes foul, and once swallowed, poisons the whole body of the nation.

America still has time to make the choice...be the land of the free and the home of the brave, or fall like Europe.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire

This is the time when Americans can show the world how to once again throw off the choke of tyranny. It is what the nation was created for. Europe is probably already lost, including Britain, there are far too many sheep who dare not rock the boat, and hide and cower behind the fear given to them by their governments and MSM to fog their consciences and to numb the guilt of the self-shame they ought to be feeling.

I too, have no solution, but I do know that part of it begins with the conjoining of ideology, and the putting aside any sense of difference you may perceive with your neighbour. Never, since the founding of the American nation has its Constitution cried for its champions to fight for it. Tyranny tastes foul, and once swallowed, poisons the whole body of the nation.

America still has time to make the choice...be the land of the free and the home of the brave, or fall like Europe.

Hear, hear!!

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

While I don’t have any good solutions to offer (in part because I am a nobody, in part because we are all working with partial, censored, and conflicting information), I am confident that those more wise and knowledgeable than I can face this problem head on.

It's my belief that humanity itself has lost this battle with the dark NWO forces. They've been slowly chipping away from the moral fibre of the humanity, so now we find ourselves in this swampy polluted land of degradation. People's only hope is the promised Divine God's intervention to save themselves. Maybe you've heard it from other sources that we're living in the End Times and for some it's a belief, for me it's a fact.

You're not "nobody"! Every one of us has a voice that is heard in many places, even when you don't utter a word. Even your way of thinking affects world's conscience to some degree. Rest assured that your just resistance against this coming of NWO is recorded in our collective conscience and the Divine one.

Stay strong, pray and establish communication with God!

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Glad to see even more like minded people on here as the weeks go by and more information comes out. Still can't believe a lot of people on here actually encouraged the extention of the lockdowns, seemingly finding nothing wrong with the government's actions during this plandemic.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
I just stand there staring at the empty shelves and wonder what has happened to our people. I am not naive, I am not a conspiracy nut, I am stunned at how easily our people have become conditioned to do what the masters say.

Un-frickin-believable.

I think people are still baffled and confused. We're in a world where China allegedly easily ended the virus in a matter of some weeks, while it continues, largely unabated in the restof the world.

According to what we're told, measures which quickly ended the virus and made it barely a blip in Japan and South Korea are ineffective in the Western world. It may be that its all lies on both sides, or at least largely distorted.

I think most people are thinking, might as well just go along with it, it will end soon. However, the goalposts keep getting pushed back. The longer it goes on, the more people will start raging back against it. I don't know how long this can be sustained. Obviously, there's these mostly slow "reopenings", but how long before it breaks?

And if, for whatever reason, the people in power want this to drag on indefinitely, what will they do to scare the populace back in line? How far will they go?

Nobody knows...are we slowly coming out of it? Are the politicians just afraid to be the ones to say, "go back to normal" and then face the backlash if the pandemic gets worse? Early on, it seemed like the restrictions were being put in place because "oh crap, the other guy (state, country) did it - I'd better too, or I'll be responsible for 'x'."

Now it seems we need irrefutable proof to surface that its safe enough to go back to normal and the dominoes should start to fall the other way.

I just can't help but think that if there are nefarious, underlying reasons for all this, the ones behind it are not going to allow things to return to normal, even if it means unleashing another, worse virus upon the population.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: HalWesten
I just stand there staring at the empty shelves and wonder what has happened to our people. I am not naive, I am not a conspiracy nut, I am stunned at how easily our people have become conditioned to do what the masters say.

Un-frickin-believable.

According to what we're told, measures which quickly ended the virus and made it barely a blip in Japan and South Korea are ineffective in the Western world. It may be that its all lies on both sides, or at least largely distorted.

West or no West, countries that acted quickly to shut down were the ones that succeded. Australia has been drastically successful in suppressing the virus, it is looking to be extinct in several Australian states in the coming weeks (my state only has one active case left). Australia is starting to open up in a staged process (fingers crossed we can open up without anymore outbreaks). I'm not sure this 'New Normal' is going to all that different to be honest - it will pass.

'This too shall pass'

edit on 12-5-2020 by harold223 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I too am concerned about the food supply in this new norm. Shops are severely lacking in all food. Whether this is a ploy to get people to buy the dearer available foods, or simply that the foods are not available... I'm not certain. But one thing I do know. It is going to get worse. So my advice is to stock up.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join