It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Elections | Clinton-Obama to replace Joe Biden

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
A last ditch effort by the 2 to avoid the gallows?

Hillary told her top team that if, "Trump got elected, we'll be hanging from nooses."

And Bush said "if they know what we have done, they would hang us from lamp posts."

They all suck and anyone who has allegiance to any of them it is an idiot.

You had better check that quote out
Then edit it out.

edit on 5/11/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

There is a growing anti Trump group of bush loyalists coming together.

But since Joe Biden is leading in most of the polls very handily, they're probably wasting their time attempting to help him. He doesn't need any help... and certainly does not need to be replaced.

It's not just Bush loyalists.
I hate the Bush family for what they have done to the world.
I am not loyal to them, but I would prefer Biden or even an Obama/Clinton ticket to win in November.

edit on 11/5/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OuttaHere

Are you sure even snopes - look for yourself
has

"However, the wording of the 22nd Amendment doesn’t literally say that no one can be President for more than two terms; only that no one can be elected President more than twice:"

Because he could also run for congress/senate and become one of the many successors
1 Vice President
2 Speaker of the House of Representatives
3 President Pro Tempore of the Senate
4 Secretary of State
5 Secretary of the Treasury
6 Secretary of Defense

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Obama and Clinton are both under Criminal investigation.

Well, if they are on the ticket as the opponent of Trump, so much for the investigation. They will call it illegal political sabatoge.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

BINGO --

-- pity it does work for the sitting president
-- think Trump should unseal all Obama's college documents ASAP as if he has done nothing wrong he'll have nothing to hide.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Have Clinton or Biden or Obama been tested for covid-19 yet?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Did Michelle complete the continuous residency requirement making her/him ineligible in 2016?
Or was that supposed to be an "urban myth" as well?

ganjoa

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I called this as soon as the DNC pushed Biden, Either Hillary will replace Biden in the Election, Or She will be named his VP. Then in the unlikely event Biden was to win the election. He would step aside after a few weeks due to his Dementia. Then the wicked witch would cackle her way back into the White House, Slick Bill in tow.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Yeah, not likely.

We can wish it were true, but we both know better. They are untouchable.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Clinton-Obama would be a guarantee for Trump. The DNC pushed some 15 people on the debate stage and then rigged it to disenfranchise the Sanders camp to insure Biden is the guy. Then with no regard for any candidate they broker the primary and give it to the lying *ucking *unt and Barack's Husband........ HECK YA!! Go DNC Go!!

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Thank God for the 22nd amendment, it’s just as important as the first and second.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
If we hold, as many do, that Clinton is a power hungry money grabbing murderer and that Obama is a lying cheating back stabbing sob, then why would Clinton allow him on a ticket that she headed? Wouldn't she be taking a huge chance of staying alive through her term?

I could see Hillary's greed getting the best of her, and someone offing her to get rid of her, or keep her from causing the house of cards to fall.

She really is her own worst enemy. Simply because most of her other enemies get suicided. But there is always a bigger dog than the Hilldog herself.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Easy for you to say ... you wouldn't have to directly live through that.

Now, go wash your mouth out with soap.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

There is a growing anti Trump group of bush loyalists coming together.

But since Joe Biden is leading in most of the polls very handily, they're probably wasting their time attempting to help him. He doesn't need any help... and certainly does not need to be replaced.

It's not just Bush loyalists.
I hate the Bush family for what they have done to the world.
I am not loyal to them, but I would prefer Biden or even an Obama/Clinton ticket to win in November.

I've seen your reasoning for this before. You're trying too hard to be a contrarian. It's also not in your best interest.

Remember, Obama sided with the EU in the whole Brexit showdown. He was going to # you guys on trade for having the gall to leave their collectivist, freedom-hating bloc.

Trump, on the other hand, has been willing to give the UK a bilateral trade deal to try to help them shore up against the EU.

If Obama/Clinton/Biden or anyone in that cabal got elected in November, the UK would once again be treated like a second-rate ally by the US for going against the EU.

Why would you want that?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Well, if they are on the ticket as the opponent of Trump, so much for the investigation. They will call it illegal political sabatoge.

Oh yeah, haven't you heard? Sitting Presidents can be investigated, but candidates for president are exempt from the law.

At least that's what Democrats apparently think about Biden. Trump got impeached for wanting Biden investigated. Candidates are supposed to be exempt from the law.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Oh yeah, haven't you heard? Sitting Presidents can be investigated, but candidates for president are exempt from the law.

At least that's what Democrats apparently think about Biden. Trump got impeached for wanting Biden investigated. Candidates are supposed to be exempt from the law.

Don't be silly, only Democrat candidates are exempt.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Don't be silly, only Democrat candidates are exempt.

I stand corrected.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I personally try to avoid being an expert in US policy when I don't live there, and I live right above them, in Canada

a reply to: UKTruth

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

what does the 22nd have to do with this? mentioned it ealier

"However, the wording of the 22nd Amendment doesn’t literally say that no one can be President for more than two terms; only that no one can be elected President more than twice:"

So if you don't elected him as president, can he get it by being VP / SOH etc.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Technically, if he's elected VP, and something were to happen to the sitting president, god forbid, he could, indeed, become President, ((shudder)) again...as he wouldn't have been voted into the Presidents office, only the VP's office.

It's a technicality, that God forbid, should ever happen. That's a Constitutional can o'worms that needn't be opened in my not so humble opinion.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join