It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Elections | Clinton-Obama to replace Joe Biden

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
If Killary became president, you’d have to rip that title from her cold dead fingers.

For all those stating that this isn’t possible. Two months ago, did you think it was possible for our economy and constitution to be destroyed over night?

I know I didn’t.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
please.....I beg you

not this...anything but that....

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD and forthrighteous....i wont be able to withstand the hit...

it's my last breath....

MISERY....has come to visit the U S A
.......naw....I'm not that cardiac about teotwawki......ya see

the fantastically contrived plan by the devil......has the capability of ineffable AI skullduggery. ya have to give satan's plan a nod...it is the ultimate multi tiered chess game like seen in star trek. WE....are fixin to have a helluva show put on for us to witness

follow me men....I keep Jesus in the internal conversation.....GONNA BE INTENSE....you be strong in truth, no scary imaginations.

the show so far, how you like your world now.
edit on 11-5-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Don't some states have deadlines for people to declare a presidential run?

Would clinton even be able to be on all 50 state ballots?

I would be pissed if I was a democrat voting for biden in my state primary and he was replaced even though he is the clear leader.
That's a big f u to the Democrats voter base.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

She drive the racial division more than obama. I can only imagine how bad it would be if she became president. Maybe all the white democrats would finally walk away. Look how many democrats her husband caused to walk away already.

Yes, Hillary has been quite provocative in many ways. And I think she's really enjoying stirring the pot. She obviously enjoys poking the (orange) bear... but also her own party. They wanted her to shut up and go away, and she's doing the exact opposite, knowing she has nothing to lose and there ain't nothing anyone can do about it.

On the other hand, if -- and that's a big "if" -- Hillary wanted to make a comeback, all she'd have to do is put on her Feminist cap and rally the Rad Fems and Trad Fems fighting the Trans Agenda, and pick up increasingly marginalized White male voter block... if that happens, I'll be concerned!

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

So how true is this? Barry's coming back?

Not very.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Some interesting sealed records on both of them will get published 🥳🤫

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Barack Obama is ineligible for the Vice Presidency. Michelle Obama will be Biden's running mate. Watch

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Don't some states have deadlines for people to declare a presidential run?

Would clinton even be able to be on all 50 state ballots?

I would be pissed if I was a democrat voting for biden in my state primary and he was replaced even though he is the clear leader.
That's a big f u to the Democrats voter base.

The DNC doesn't seem to care about that voting crap. They must think they finally have enough dead voters.

That and they must think Obama is still popular enough, even at second fiddle with press backing to pull it off.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Obama and Clinton are both under Criminal investigation.

So is Trump. A NY state grand jury has subpoenaed his tax records as part of an investigation into whether he committed tax fraud in NY. That’s what the Supreme Court is going to start hearing tomorrow.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OuttaHere

Thing is that I've never seen anything to suggest she has near the appeal to people that the press likes to pretend.

Whatever else he was, Obama knew how to be charming and seem really likeable. I've never seen that from Michelle.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
A last ditch effort by the 2 to avoid the gallows?

Hillary told her top team that if, "Trump got elected, we'll be hanging from nooses."

And Bush said "if they know what we have done, they would hang us from lamp posts."

They all suck and anyone who has allegiance to any of them it is an idiot.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Biden has a much better chance than a Hillary/Obama ticket.
Biden is almost certain to win, Hillary/Obama would be almost certain to lose.

Well maybe if he can like not talk until after he is elected...

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Two months ago I would have laughed at the possibility.

Now, nothing can be ruled out in this sh!t show we call earth.
Toilet earth in more ways than one!
Can you imagine a ClintobamaNostra ticket.

edit on 11-5-2020 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: OuttaHere
Barack Obama is ineligible for the Vice Presidency. Michelle Obama will be Biden's running mate. Watch

So does that mean that Obama is ineligible for ANY line of succession to be president all the way down to the 17th position of Secretary of Homeland Security? I can see it now though Hillary and Michelle..lol

edit on 11-5-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Biden is almost certain to win

I dunno where you get this idea from. Talk to some Americans dude. NO ONE wants Biden. Even the people voting for him don't want him. There's zero enthusiasm for him. The only thing he has going for him is he's not Trump. That's not gonna drive most people to the polls in November.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
A last ditch effort by the 2 to avoid the gallows?

Hillary told her top team that if, "Trump got elected, we'll be hanging from nooses."

And Bush said "if they know what we have done, they would hang us from lamp posts."

They all suck and anyone who has allegiance to any of them it is an idiot.

The Bushes are a Satanic Globalist family, as are the Clintons. Ever notice George and Michelles relationship?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

No person ineligible for the office of president can serve or run as Vice President. This is because in the event that the president can no longer fulfill his duties the Vice President then takes his place.

Since Obama served two terms as president, he is no longer eligible to contend for that office. So by default, he is not able to contend for vice president either.

Michelle Obama, on the other hand, could be a pick for VP or even P.

True.
So the ticket will be Hillary/Michelle.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

That is not real news. All I've been able to find are editorials, opinion pieces, blogs and opining Youtube videos.

Anybody can GUESS what they think might happen but that doesn't make it fact. I could make a Youtube video asserting that the Democrats will replace Biden with Sasquatch and give many reasons why it would be plausible: He's an environmentalist so he surely supports the Green Deal, he is anti-gun, nobody has proof of scandalous dirt on him, etc. Doesn't mean it's true just because I say so on Youtube.

Besides, Sasquatch is an independent, self-sufficient and a survivalist- that makes him a better candidate for us Libertarians!

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

There is a growing anti Trump group of bush loyalists coming together.

But since Joe Biden is leading in most of the polls very handily, they're probably wasting their time attempting to help him. He doesn't need any help... and certainly does not need to be replaced.

edit on 5/11/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join