It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Birx: ‘There is nothing from the CDC that I can trust’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

You're right on target. Former DOJ AAG Rod Rosenstein's sister was part of the coordinated intentional over-hype, designed to bring America's economy to its knees. Democrats accomplished what AL-Qaeda and ISIS failed to do.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: visitedbythem

All the inconsistencies and problems with the CDC are on Trump, from insisting on creating an American Covid 19 test, instead of using the W.H.O's test, to rejecting masks and then finding out we were having a PPE shortage to insisting that everyone where masks. It all reflects Trump's flip flopping on his own response on how to handle the pandemic...listen to scientists or pretend it doesn't exist and "let it ride" until we achieve herd immunity.

It's too bad that Trump didn't stick to his very first reaction, we'd probably be in lot less of a world of shyte than we will be economically.

We should have relied on the W.H.O. tests huh? Is that the same organization Germany is accusing of delaying even calling this a pandemic for the sake of China? The world health organization is not an American organization and definitely in bed with its own self-interests and China is at the top of the list.

As for the rest of the nonsense you posted...If the so called experts could only have agreed on ANYTHING, any ONE thing, I don't think Trump would have been flip flopping, because obviously, he ended up listening to those idiots which have created a monster out of this virus. SEE MY POST ABOVE. The truth is coming out little by little. Birx and Fauchi have already both started to mitigate the mitigation with little bits of the truth so they can say "well I said that" later when the panic subsides and the real experts do the math and inspect the carnage.

ETA... and the PPE was a GLOBAL problem, no a Trump problem. For the love of all that's holy, take off the black glasses of hatred so you can see straight! Decades of reliance on China there's what is to blame for the PPE shortage. Want to blame Trump for something, blame him for not weening us off the breast of China sooner though he is certainly in the right track. He'll put the nails into that coffin in the next 4 years though.
edit on 2020111202000000031 by odd1out because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Did you overlook the tweet by the surgeon general that I posted, or the FACTUAL studies proving you're WRONG with your assumption? Regular cotton masks, including surgical masks, are INEFFECTIVE in preventing people from catching COVID-19. But hey, if you're one of those fearful types, by all means wear your cotton mask!

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

watch Judge Jeanine interview her and ask her about what if people in hospitals die from another disease

@2:00

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: rickymouse

Back on April 4th, when the CDC issued orders for Coroners to label even deaths of people who COULD have had Covid-19, as "Covid-19 Deaths", the numbers skyrocketed.

When Dr. Fauci testifies before the Senate this coming Tuesday, he will have a lot of explaining to do!

Except that wasn't the guidance. The guidance was to count anyone where evidence supports a COVID death as a COVID death. The number of deaths in our country is well above normal, even when backing out the COVID-19 cases. Show that if anything the deaths are being under counted. I have zero trust for a woman who wears a scarf every day, like she is simply in a play.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Dr Birx daughter works for Gates

Well, that doesn't automatically mean Dr. Birx herself is evil...

But her past is pretty damning.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
CDC works for Donald Trump.

No... they don't. You obviously have no clue how government works.

The CDC is not even a true government agency. They are first and foremost a Vaccine Sales and Marketing firm.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I think Birx was just caught up in the CDC misguided mindset. What they originally planned to do, try to slow down the virus outbreak till we were ready for it, was a good idea.

Actually, that is the problem - it sounds like a good idea, but it really isn't.

If we'd just let things run their natural course, we'd have hit natural herd immunity and been well on our way down to zero new cases:

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: LordAhriman

Did you overlook the tweet by the surgeon general that I posted, or the FACTUAL studies proving you're WRONG with your assumption? Regular cotton masks, including surgical masks, are INEFFECTIVE in preventing people from catching COVID-19. But hey, if you're one of those fearful types, by all means wear your cotton mask!

Not entirely correct.

Masks dont prevent you from getting the virus.. or any virus.. CORRECT. WHat they DO is lessen the initial viral load you are exposed to so your body may fight it off naturally. They also lessen the viral load you spew all over everyone else if you happen to have it. If masks did nothing, then it would make the necessity for them in a clinical setting zero. It would not make it so PPE was needed desperately by first responders.
There is a place and necessity for PPE .. including masks... but its not being applied correctly. A lot of BAD information is being passed off as fact as well.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

That is true, but I do feel that the doctors should try to save your life.

My doctor keeps telling me when I go there I need to get an advanced directive. I know a few people who had those. Either you sign away your life so that you can't be treated or you give them authorization to keep you alive no matter what. Why does it have to be one or the other. I give my wife and kids the right to choose for me, not a person in a hospital. I do not want them saying they cannot help me if I choke on a piece of fish, but I do not want them taking over and keeping me alive when I have no quality of life either. Let my family choose. I took off my organ donor status long ago because I know that organs create profit for hospitals nationwide. Even if the organ is given free, hundreds of thousands are often charged for recipients of the organs or their insurance companies for everything involved. My organs are wore out, why would I want to give someone wore out parts to put in their bodies.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
originally posted by: shawmanfromny
"Did you overlook the tweet by the surgeon general that I posted, or the FACTUAL studies proving you're WRONG with your assumption? Regular cotton masks, including surgical masks, are INEFFECTIVE in preventing people from catching COVID-19. But hey, if you're one of those fearful types, by all means wear your cotton mask!"

Not entirely correct.

Masks dont prevent you from getting the virus.. or any virus.. CORRECT. WHat they DO is lessen the initial viral load you are exposed to so your body may fight it off naturally.

Not entirely correct.

What you say sounds good on the surface, but what it also does is focus and concentrate that exposure, by forcing you to re-breathe it much more than you would without the mask.

It also raises your exposure to CO2 - like breathing into a paper bag. The longer you wear the mask, the more CO2 exposure you get. This results in a decreased immune system - kind of the opposite of what you want, no?

They also lessen the viral load you spew all over everyone else if you happen to have it.

Which also dramatically focuses your own exposure.

If masks did nothing, then it would make the necessity for them in a clinical setting zero.

Can you not see the difference between a clinical setting where lots of different people with potentially lots of different 'bugs'?

It would not make it so PPE was needed desperately by first responders.

They don't give a crap about these silly cloth masks. They want real PPE - not sure what they are technically called, but they are oxygen supplemented, with fully sealed face mask.

There is a place and necessity for PPE .. including masks... but its not being applied correctly. A lot of BAD information is being passed off as fact as well.

On this we agree.

Masks do nothing but provide a false sense of security, and make the wearers sick(er).

If I am forced to wear one, I will always pull it below my nose and breathe freely. But I promise I won't sneeze on you.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: tanstaafl
That is true, but I do feel that the doctors should try to save your life.

Of course they should.

My doctor keeps telling me when I go there I need to get an advanced directive.

Thanks for the new term! I wasn't aware of them, but I'm drafting one now for myself, as well as my parents, brothers and my wife. So, now that I know about them, I'd say, it isn't just a good idea, it's a mandatory requirement - if you care about your life (or are responsible for the life of someone else).

I know a few people who had those. Either you sign away your life so that you can't be treated or you give them authorization to keep you alive no matter what. Why does it have to be one or the other.

It doesn't. If they say so, they are lying to you. Just don't fall for it.

I give my wife and kids the right to choose for me, not a person in a hospital. I do not want them saying they cannot help me if I choke on a piece of fish, but I do not want them taking over and keeping me alive when I have no quality of life either. Let my family choose.

You can do both. Have living wills, as well as advance directives, for each and every one of you.

I took off my organ donor status long ago because I know that organs create profit for hospitals nationwide. Even if the organ is given free, hundreds of thousands are often charged for recipients of the organs or their insurance companies for everything involved. My organs are wore out, why would I want to give someone wore out parts to put in their bodies.

Yeah, ever since I read about organ harvesting in China, I changed my organ donor status to 'no #ing way'.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Its a shame that some of our resident leftists have finally come around to the buck stops with the president... cause under Obama man was I told many times its not the presidents fault if some paper pusher screwed up.

The buck does stop with trump there is no getting away from that even if the democrats lowered that bar during previous administrations, hopefully once things are a little more settled they clean house at the CDC to many red tape masters been sitting their collecting a fat pay check rarely having to do their job.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Dr. Birx: ‘There is nothing from the CDC that I can trust’

As a general rule of thumb.

THERE is no alphabet agency domestic or foreign you can trust.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Guessing she sees the inevitability of being next in line on the chopping block. This is nothing more than an attempt at damage control and trying to save herself. Quite a coincidence that within a week of all this suspicious information about the "task force" coming to the surface mainstream you see them start scrambling big time...The first red flag for me (regarding her) was the size of the rock she was wearing on her wedding finger during the very first press conference. It screamed old money family. Her handlers seemed to have picked up on that as well because I haven't seen her wear it since.

Fauci, on a "modified quarantine" just long enough to skirt testifying before congress this week. It's so in your face to those paying attention but the manipulation is so extensive you just end up tangled in a web getting increasingly ensnared.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join