It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colonel Vindman said one thing in public and another thing under oath

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

No surprise this came out in the House transcripts.

That "witness" Lt. Colonel Vindman apparently isn't the oh-so up and up military officer many were claiming and having people believe !!

Under oath he says one thing and in public he says something else.

All these anti-Trump A-holes are getting exposed and were part of the same network of paid BS artists and Democrat sympathizers.

Vindman was one of the jerks that tried to claim Trump's phone call with the Ukraine President was "Quid Pro Quo" and ultimately was used to impeach Trump !!!!

Looks like Trump was correct to ash-can this guy along with his Brother (also in "Uniform") 😆🥳😆

So far, the House Team was basing all their "evidence" on known lies and false 2nd and 3rd hand stories and fables 😆🥳😆

Hundreds if not thousands of traitors involved in the Coup against Trump !!!!!

Another liar: Transcripts show Vindman, too, said one thing in public and another thing under oath

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the insufferably pompous impeachment witness against President Trump who was billed as Mr. Straight-Arrow, and wore his medalled military uniform to congressional hearings to get the point across, has been, like former Defense department official Evelyn Farkas, caught declaring one thing for the cameras, and another thing in secret testimony under penalty of perjury.

According to Breitbart News:

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman admitted he made up elements of President Donald Trump’s call with Ukranian President Volodymyr Zelensky in an official summary.

Prior to the call, Vindman included a discussion about corruption in the talking points provided to the president but Trump did not use them in the call.

...and...

But Vindman clarified during his testimony that the president did not bring up the topic rooting out corruption during the phone call, but he included it in his summary of the call anyway.

When asked by the Democrat counsel about whether the summary he wrote was false, Vindman hesitated.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No matter how many times we're all proven right after the fact there will be no change until people start going to jail.

We will still be called crazy conspiracy theorists by the anti-Trump brigade until people start going to jail.

Even after they start going to jail people like Obama will continue to "leak" information about the rule of law being in danger and there will be people eating up.

No more excuses. No more tick tock. I trusted the plan. We need action.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I watched his testimony and immediately knew he was the leaker. Traitor.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
So once again a bad job preparing has lead to another, we got him now my pretties turning into a an epic face plant.

I look at Democrats now a days and cant help but wonder how did they go from being the dominant force in politics in the US to unable to beat, or even frame a reality TV personality like Trump.

Sad times for America when Republicans are the best option people will vote for.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Do you or anyone else actually think we'll ever get an apology from the leftists?

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Heck id be stunned for a whoops our bad...

Let alone a sorry we blew millions of dollars over something we knew was nothing long before impeachment proceedings started.

Heck if I was in Pelosi's district I would run adds showing
Followed by where is the money you wasted questions.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Do you or anyone else actually think we'll ever get an apology from the leftists?

When hell freezes over.

So nope.

The words truth and sorry is not in their vocabulary.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

For ever (it seems) we've been saying that the left was staging a coup.

They were lying about pretty much everything, much of which was already disregarded on the pages of ATS.

But the only thing I see is the left doubling down on stupid and going forward.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The left lying to the people is just as bad as someone bearing false witness in a court of law. We should make a law that states politicians have to tell the truth or they go to prison.

They are getting practice to work from prison cells right now, Covid 19 is preparing them for their future.
edit on 10-5-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Its the only move they have... heck here we are in a pandemic with some questionable moves made by the white house and the polls still show a close race.

He never should have won in 2016 (if they had just run a decent platform), and probably should get his doors blown off now and I just dont see it happening yet again because the Democrats have gone bat snip crazy and the average voter will stick with the devil you know over the crazy you see.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

think about this. They were unable to win, when the owned the deck, stacked it in their favor, and had the MSM up their asses so far daylight could be seen. It will take years before stupid like that will understand they are stupid. Look at the dick heads right here. They still think they are "winning".

Barr was right about one thing, history is written by the victors. And while it sure looks like this is over, one has to remember JFK. I can see that as the last ditch effort. I'd bet money on those long shot odds.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

so did most of them if not all, seems like they applied for a job that requires them to lie constantly while being hypocrites
at the same time and they got it easily

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

As soon as they start serving ice water in Hell.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Heck id be stunned for a whoops our bad...

Let alone a sorry we blew millions of dollars over something we knew was nothing long before impeachment proceedings started.

Heck if I was in Pelosi's district I would run adds showing
Followed by where is the money you wasted questions.

The kitten i for my wife and daughter this Christmas is a lynx point...
Alexis Rose(the cat) looks identical to your avatar...eerie actually

Also, Vindman is a pathetic Ukrainian leftist despot lover...
The new president of Ukraine is much more interested in clearing out Ukraine’s corruption than any in my lifetime.

Lt CL vindman should be tried for treason....he’s a traitor...so is his brother

-chris

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Remember when the deranged cult members on here were calling this clown Vindman a hero?

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Hmmmm, an article on a far right wing blog. Yeah right. You probably should pick better sources next time around. Your post is fake news and lies.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

Hmmmm, an article on a far right wing blog. Yeah right. You probably should pick better sources next time around. Your post is fake news and lies.

So the article is false and the leftists are all correct that Trump and everyone who voted for him is evil and must die.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

It's all verified in the transcripts and the public testimonies transcripts so your observations are defective and singular.

😃🥳😃

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Sooo kinda like Flynn?
At what do we stop playing party politics and stand together eh?

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The chances of eliminating the "Party" system are zer0 🐑🎱🐑

edit on May-10-2020 by xuenchen because: 🤡

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join