It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attorney Alleges Office of DNI Has Communications Between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks

page: 1

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
A lawyer for Ed Bukowski has sent a letter to Grennell head of the DNI - with this bombshell

I am reliably informed that the NSA or its partners intercepted at least some of the communications between Mr. Rich and Wikileaks. Before elaborating on that, however, I should first note the extent to which the “deep state” has already tried to cover up information about Mr. Rich. In an October 9, 2018 affidavit submitted in a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, FBI section chief David M. Hardy testified that (1) the FBI did not investigate any matters pertaining to Mr. Rich, and (2) the FBI was unable to locate any records about Mr. Rich. Both claims were unequivocally false.

Link to story

To say this would blow open the Russian collusion story is a drastic understatement.

I have been hoping against hope somehow the Seth Rich story would come out to the public, this has the potential to do it, and show how corrupt the deep state truly is.

edit on 10-5-2020 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

I have been hoping against hope somehow the Seth Rich story would come out to the public, this has the potential to do it, and show how corrupt the deep state truly is.

It does have the potential to make him go viral. With Spygate/Obamagate trending right now and with rumors of declassification/indictments coming really soon, people will have questions about what's actually going on in this world and that will be an opportunity for us to mention him and WL as well. It would even be easier if the intercepted communications were approved for release but even without them, we should have enough evidence that he was murdered.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

It would indeed be big news but not necessarily proof that Rich was the source. Hard to believe anything associated with Ed Butowski or his lawyers at this point. I think the guy is a hard core wannabe political operative that can’t quite grasp the subject.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
With all that is coming out, this would truly be the cherry on top. Only thing better would be to find the order to terminate him in an e-mail on Hillary's server.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
That information would have helped Roger Stones case. The DOJ's case against Roger Stone was based on Crowd Strike saying Russians hacked the DNC server and gave them to wikileaks.

"If the Russian state did not hack the DNC, DCCC, or [Clinton campaign chairman John] Podesta’s servers, then Roger Stone was prosecuted for obstructing a congressional investigation into an unproven Russian state hacking conspiracy … The issue of whether or not the DNC was hacked is central to the Defendant’s defense.”

The DOJ responded: “The government does not need to prove at the defendant’s trial that the Russians hacked the DNC in order to prove the defendant made false statements, tampered with a witness, and obstructed justice into a congressional investigation regarding election interference"

Once again a made up crime to start an investigation. I'm seeing a pattern here.

Link to quotes

top topics

join