It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed vigilante mob shows up at home looking for teenager

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Blame the media. Don't bring that crap to me. Unfortunately, the United States has a deep history based on race and it's not something we can just sweep under the rug, regardless how much we want to. You can continue to live in Pleasantville with your head in the sand but we still have a ways to go, especially in certain spots and certain jurisdictions in the country.

Unless we bring these injustices to light, we may never progress to where you feel we need to be. I would love to say we live in a society where race is not an issue and we all live in harmony and not have biases but that would be irresponsible and false. Whatever the injustices are, don't be ashamed to say it like it is. Stop burying critical things and call it for what it is. If it hurts some individuals, then it's unfortunate but don't lecture me on what is right or wrong or contemptuous. I have no room for that.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

What are you talking about ?

That's what courts of law are for.

Sensationalizing events and using straight propaganda to inflame the masses is as from from justice as it gets.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

Unless we bring these injustices to light, we may never progress to where you feel we need to be. I would love to say we live in a society where race is not an issue and we all live in harmony and not have biases but that would be irresponsible and false. Whatever the injustices are, don't be ashamed to say it like it is. Stop burying critical things and call it for what it is. If it hurts some individuals, then it's unfortunate but don't lecture me on what is right or wrong or contemptuous. I have no room for that.

What exactly were they doing there?

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

They're not interested in justice.

If they were they wouldn't be posting articles with loaded words.

There's a reason lady justice wears a blindfold.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

What exactly were they doing there?

Oh, you mean the armed men at the home in North Carolina?

They were looking for a missing teenaged girl, and were selectively picking out homes to gain entry.

The girl, obviously wasn't there but the deputy put his foot in the door when the mother tried to shut it. It's a good thing a neighbor called the cops. I mean, all these folks had to do was call the cops instead of trying illegal armed searches of random homes. What were they possibly thinking they were gonna gain by going that route? It could have ended up disastrously for all of them.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The deputy has been charged, now we have to let the courts do their thing.

Get in a frenzy over it right now helps nothing.

People put a lot of trust in folks in uniform if the nitwit had any charisma at all getting a crowd revved up wouldn't be to hard.

IF he gets off with no real punishment be outraged, be upset, protest, call people names etc... right now so far things are working as they should. IE bad man does something dumb, gets charged... now we are waiting on the court system.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

They were looking for a missing teenaged girl, and were selectively picking out homes to gain entry.

Interesting, so why did the article need to say "A white sheriff’s deputy in North Carolina is facing criminal charges after allegedly leading an armed mob to the home of a black teenager and trying to force their way inside as part of a botched vigilante mission."

It seems being white had nothing to do with it, and neither did the black teen. I would also think that a foot in the door wasn't "forcing their way into the house"...

So what is the real story? I'm asking this with the full understanding that what they did was wrong and the guy should have been charged....

BTW how many were in this " armed mob"? What if it was a distraught dad looking for his daughter going to houses where he thought she could be?

It seems the story is more along what I'm suggesting than what the narrative the article is trying to suggest. It also seems the woman told them she wasn't there and they left....

edit on 10-5-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Interesting, so why did the article need to say "A white sheriff’s deputy in North Carolina is facing criminal charges after allegedly leading an armed mob to the home of a black teenager and trying to force their way inside as part of a botched vigilante mission."

It seems being white had nothing to do with it, and neither did the black teen. I would also think that a foot in the door wasn't "forcing their way into the house"...

So what is the real story? I'm asking this with the full understanding that what they did was wrong and the guy should have been charged....

BTW how many were in this " armed mob"? What if it was a distraught dad looking for his daughter going to houses where he thought she could be?

It seems the story is more along what I'm suggesting than what the narrative the article is trying to suggest. It also seems the woman told them she wasn't there and they left....

The guy who was a deputy said they were given the address and told she may be there. It wasnt like they picked out every black kid and stormed their homes. They were directed to that house by address.
There is a lot to this story that is just left out of what I could find about it.

Itold my little story about the house being surrounded and had hoped someone made a smart assed comment about color. You see, Im not white. Im Native and my husband is white. We still got surrounded and I almost got my fool head blown off cause I dared confront the pseudo-military cops around here. Now what in the hell do they need a MRAP for?? Nothing good.. Ill tell you that. Asinine people target people of ALL colors..

Deny ignorance and resist manipulation... by the MEDIA.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Ha ha. If I believe you are smart enough to deduce what transpired then it's safe to say you have watched the entire video I had posted? I believe you will find everything you asked for in there. Don't prove me wrong about you.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

The girl they were looking for was actually someone who ran away from home.

With a black friend or staying at a Black friends home??
I'm sorry to keep bugging you for info, but there isn't anything I can find.

And @ folks who are wondering if it had a racial edge, I don't know!. however entire communities were set ablaze within the living memories of some folks here , not to mention lynching individuals, mistakenly identified or accused of criminal or immoral acts involving white females,

jumping to conclusion through auto response, is wrong but not illogical given the reality of the not so distant history of such incidents.

edit on 11-5-2020 by Spider879 because: Stupid Auto correct.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

the 2 blisteringly obvious issues :

1 - they didnt have the correct name for the house occupant

2 - why didnt the deputy - make an official visit - with backup - but instead round up 2 cletus clones ?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Advantage

the 2 blisteringly obvious issues :

1 - they didnt have the correct name for the house occupant

2 - why didnt the deputy - make an official visit - with backup - but instead round up 2 cletus clones ?

Those are easy to answer...

1. They are morons.

2. He has a small penis and his girlfriend probably beats him up.. so he has to show off for his idiot friends.. one of whom had a daughter who took off and he knew just who to call.. Super Deputy.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

With a black friend or staying at a Black friends home??
I'm sorry to keep bugging you for info, but there isn't anything I can fiend.

Here's the thing, we can only use deductive thinking at this time.

What we know.
- All individuals in the mob were white
- The girl's name is Lekayda Kempisty, 16 years old
- Her father was one of the men at the door
- At least 3 individuals were armed with either shotgun, assault rifle and handgun
- Reportedly total of 10-15 uninvited people at the house
- The former deputy, Jordan Kita, was later fired by the New Hanover County Sheriff’s Office and was charged with trespassing, breaking and entering and willful failure to discharge duties.
- Another member of the party was charged with "going armed to the terror of the public"
- The crowd kept yelling and accusing the 18 year old that he had the girl with him.

Soooo, based on that narrative, they knew the girl was supposedly hanging out with a guy.

My question is why would they feel the need to send a dozen armed and agitated people to random homes looking for their girl. She had runaway from home. The scared the $hit out of the 18 year old. He got so worked up and scared, had his mother not stepped in and saved him, the outcome most definitely would have been different.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   

It all makes sense now why to Americans progressive is a dirty word, digressive is the preferred route...
edit on 11-5-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Which Americans, pls do not presume to speak for all of us, for a significant portion of Americans, it's the same when they hear the term conservative.

edit on 11-5-2020 by Spider879 because: Add content.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Only the loudest ones I guess, I'm just somewhat befuddled as to how this is unfolding.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Only the loudest ones I guess, I'm just somewhat befuddled as to how this is unfolding.

That's why we wait .

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That's why we wait .

That requires wisdom.

I should really elaborate thinking about it.

I don't mean to insult all Americans, there's an abundance of very smart people in the U.S., it's just under the rule of herr drumph it's easy to stereotype, easy targets and all that.
edit on 11-5-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
The next time someone says, "Why would a private citizen need a scary looking 'assault' rifle?" show them this story.

You can pick up an AR for cheap right now! $500!

Also, I can't find any ammo in 9mm for my Shield for less than a $1 /rd. Luckily .223 is widely available right now so you can load up for an AR platform.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   

After hearing about stories like this, I start wondering if the media is trying to stir up a race war or if's it's just things coming to light more and citizens standing up for their rights and fighting back against bias, ignorance, bigotry and just plain stupidity.

My wife was watching a CNN segment on the jogger shooting in Georgia; the segment was during Cuomo's show. In it, the attorney for the victim's family and one of the victim's family were interviewed. No voice was given to the defendants or their side of the story.

Not once was the jogger's criminal history mentioned.

Not once was the previous car break-in's in the area mentioned.

Not once was the victim's odd behavior of bum rushing an armed man mentioned. We will know, hopefully sooner than latter, if the toxicology reports indicate any evidence that the victim was under the influence during of any drugs or alcohol during the confrontation.

So yup, I think the MSM, and it sycophants, are certainly giving it a go. They seem to be very interested in stirring up racial tensions.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join