It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contact tracing being launched in Michigan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Still 5 million have downloaded it so far, that's 1/5 our population...

Who is saying 5 million have downloaded the app?

If a high number is reported REGARDLESS OF ACTUAL FIGURE, it convinces people to do the same as they will feel OK in a herd or flock.

Don't be fooled, don't be dumb, get a life, stop using your thumb.

The media of course, I have no way of proofing the statement but I do know people are stupid and follow along so I wouldn't be in least surprised if that many had.

I know I won't be downloading it, willingly ....

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What state are you in mate? Here in Victoria we've just been told as of midnight Tuesday we can have up to 5 people in our homes and outdoor gatherings of 10 people.

Of course Daniel Andrews (state premier, equivalent of a governor) is still making condescending remarks like

This is not an invitation to be out visiting family and friends every lunch and every dinner, every day of May. That would not be smart," he said.
"This is about seeing those you need to, if you need to."

And they must have removed it bit when I read the article before quoted him as saying "this isn't about getting your third best friend from primary school over for a catch up".

You can tell he is revelling in exercising his 'authority'

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Im in nsw everybodys favourite police state although somehow during this mess the authorities have been gentle compared to Victoria, they're really feeling the authoritarian hammer over there as you well know, I have a mate stuck there who was traveling around oz in a caravan with his family, what hes told me about his experience there is eye opening.

From tomorrow I'm sending my kid back to school as normal.
edit on 10-5-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

There is a new HR 6666 from this year, it has nothing to do with the 2012 bill

H.R.6666 - COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act

EVIL HR 6666 Door-to-Door Testing and Contact Tracing Bill NO JOKE.mp4

There is also a patent 666 made by kill Bill Gates to microship humans..

Microsoft, Bill Gates, Patent 666, & Microchipping Humans Explained

6666 and 666 ...it`s just a coincidence

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   
People should know that the covid-19 test are flawed, so the Contact tracing is basically waste of time because you cant do it if are using test that are not accurate.

Has COVID-19 Testing Made the Problem Worse?

The error rate of the test are so obvious that to me it could be used by lawyer and sue the state who start that tyranny trasing...sue them all .

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
A lot of Michigan folks have guns, lots of them. They’ll eventually knock on the wrong door.

Guy doing his job: “Hi, as part of the Covid19 pandemic, we’re curious why you haven’t download-‘
Guy from Michigan: BANG!

Is that what you’re saying? When a govt or federal official knocks on the door of someone from Michigan who is also a gun owner, they will get shot?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Yeah NSW have for once outstripped Victoria in acting like a police state.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Maybe we could compare notes, we have at one point 10 to 20 highway patrol cars and bus or two doing the rounds every single week without fail, they even block of 100 k of freeway on every exit for our pleasure, drink and drug driving are their targets.

What's it like where you are ?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I'm in regional East Victoria. My shire has 0 cases though I have heard of people being pulled up and questioned if they're outside of town.

Been driving around plenty myself and haven't experienced it.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I haven't either, I'm also rural. In fact there's been a far lower presence of cops since the lockdown, funny that the sharks swim off when theres little to eat.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Really dont like the sound of this either... especially since unemployment is whacked here in Georgia, do we have to resources to spend on the fruitless endeavor..

ht tps://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/gov-kemp-will-hold-news-conference-tuesday-could-announce-new-business-guidelines/TC2UQ7ZU7NCZFIIXSQMWLXL5TA/

Anyone who tests positive for COVID-19 will get a call from the Department of Public Health. They want patients to help them track this virus so state officials can get ahead of it.

“I want to strongly urge you to participate in the contact tracing program," Kemp said.

“Under the leadership of Dr. (Kathleen) Toomey, DPH plans to have 1,000 staff deployed in the coming weeks,” Kemp said. “To streamline contact tracing across the state, we are rolling out a new online monitoring tool, the Healthy Georgia Collaborative, which allows Georgians to identify contacts and monitor symptoms.”
edit on 12-5-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join