It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contact tracing being launched in Michigan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
(Mods feel free to move forums)

Well so it begins (as they say), the government will now hunt down any person “suspected” of being in contact with a “positive” case subject of Covid19.

As a result they will “force” you into quarantine; well I work at Costco, my chances of being in contact with someone are at least 75% everyday... (I haven’t been sick since December) I will not be willingly herded into isolation against my will, based solely on these warped numbers and nonsense politics..

Contact tracing “needed” to reopen Michigan

Side note: what about all the medical history that will be given out? And also; what about all the people in the medical field? If we are to go by this “logic”, 60-90% of them will have to quarantine.... that doesn’t leave any backups for actual emergencies....

This isn’t going to need well, seems we all need to make another trip to the capital.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

The federal governmwnt here in Australia are trying to sell us on the idea of downloading their dodgy tracing app too. Its not mandatory however, theyre playing the stance of 'if enough people download the app we can look at lifting restrictions'.

I'll stay in lock down before I download that and acquiesce to bullies.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Still 5 million have downloaded it so far, that's 1/5 our population...

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
it all seems to me sometimes that these un-American policies and invasive tactics are just being used to wear down the public, so eventually, the weakest will break and say please put the untested, unproven vaccine chip in so I can get back to taking pictures of my dinner plate while out on twitter and Facebook.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Those same people likely believe Ned Kelly was a criminal who deserved what he got.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
How friggin creepy is that? Literally sounds like something right out of some kind of dystopian novel. It actually sounds worse than 1984. I mean, not at first it doesn't. But when you think about how it could snowball it sure as hell does sound creepy as all hell.

edit on 10-5-2020 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Exactly.

Totalitarian dictatorships don't happen overnight but in such small increments that nobody notices.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Which is weird because this only took 90 days.
Or less.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   
A lot of Michigan folks have guns, lots of them. They’ll eventually knock on the wrong door.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Take a look at this bill HR 6666 where they are pricing it out at $100,000,000,000 to build an army of snitches!

It is a very short bill because these criminals sponsoring it are just shopping it at this point, but read it very carefully! They are already preparing to draw this snip out another 2 years!

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstandDon't be a sucker and download any APP for this. This is a SYSOP to see how many are afraid of this Pandemic, nothing else to know.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Lay off actual medical personnel while enlisting volunteers to do work.

Snitchy work at that.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Still 5 million have downloaded it so far, that's 1/5 our population...

Who is saying 5 million have downloaded the app?

If a high number is reported REGARDLESS OF ACTUAL FIGURE, it convinces people to do the same as they will feel OK in a herd or flock.

Don't be fooled, don't be dumb, get a life, stop using your thumb.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

What would you expect from a Governor that thinks she is rocketman . She needs to be removed from office as soon as the people of Michigan can get it done .

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
it all seems to me sometimes that these un-American policies and invasive tactics are just being used to wear down the public, so eventually, the weakest will break and say please put the untested, unproven vaccine chip in so I can get back to taking pictures of my dinner plate while out on twitter and Facebook.

Wow....... That's very depressing......

Depressing because there's a lot of truth in the premise.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
So, will covid positive people have to wear ankle bracelets and be threatened with jail if they go out of their yard? I really do not like the gestapo who is running our state.

For every confirmed case of covid, there are three others running around. Most people have a mild cold like version.

I am going to predict that that vaccine they are working on will either not work or it will cause more problems than it is worth if they give it to someone who has problems with cytokine storms from vaccines. Also, some people who have already had it may react badly to antigens being injected into their bodies.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Take a look at this bill HR 6666 where they are pricing it out at $100,000,000,000 to build an army of snitches!

It is a very short bill because these criminals sponsoring it are just shopping it at this point, but read it very carefully! They are already preparing to draw this snip out another 2 years!

This bill is from 2012. Eight years later? No, any bill not acted on by the end of session is null and void.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Great.. Im in Illinois. Theyll have this asap and be like the mask thing.. cant even go into a store without a mask and cant go into a store without being tracked. WHen do the armbands come?? Hope theyre in a neutral color so they dont clash with my outfits.

I along with others will be criminals overnight.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Come up to Michigan and get a $500 ticket for not being on lockdown and from out of state. They have been monitoring summer homes with Indiana or Illinois plates and telling people to go home. If it's a rental the owner gets a $1000 a day fine for the time it was rented. Sure cleared out the place fast around New Buffalo.

a reply to: Advantage

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Come up to Michigan and get a $500 ticket for not being on lockdown and from out of state. They have been monitoring summer homes with Indiana or Illinois plates and telling people to go home. If it's a rental the owner gets a $1000 a day fine for the time it was rented. Sure cleared out the place fast around New Buffalo.

a reply to: Advantage

Crazy CRAZY days, my friend.

The tickets and fines make NO sense... plus I dont thnk its legal to tell a person to leave a state or area, particularly if they own property there and its a residence!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join