It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am asking for a mod to reply to me about music.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
See?

Dramas...

That is why we ask for things not done in public threads.

Yes i see. I see now.

I am so clumsy at using forums i did not found out the direct mod contact. I have talked to a few, but they were private messages when the mod or admin talked to me as a member.

I try to obey the terms and conditions, and i want to add that i try to obey the "unwritten rules" But... i am not a very focused person.

Okay i had my answer. Grateful for that.

Please stay healthy. Please stay safe.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hi, Fin!

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that over the years, there have been a lot of vids posted with naughty words or foreign lyrics.
Rap music and George Carlin are famous for those naughty words. Much of opera is in a foreign language.

As a general statement, as long as those naughty words are not visible on the thumbnail, a disclaimer as to content should be fine. Like, "warning for explicit language"

If in doubt, use the Complaint function to ask staff directly.

edit on Wed May 13 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The correct answer as pointed out by DontTreadOnMe, is when in doubt contact Staff.

If the video, audio or text contain words or other things not allowed here, post a link to it with a warning about what it contains. Even if the thumbnail is fine, you should still put a warning as a disclaimer.

If it's your video or work, it's also required you get permission from and owner as its using ATS to promote your own material.

When in doubt ask Staff through the complaint or alert features.

Question answered. Thread closed.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join