It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump throws full blown tantrum over GOP ad criticizing coronavirus response

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
A “full blown tantrum”

Really?

So what do we call the reaction we seen in 2016 from his crushing victory over the ‘most qualified person ever to run for President’??

Because that, was a tantrum

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I stopped reading at "ChiefD."

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030
a reply to: ChiefD

I read them again, I don't see how they are "angry".

Trump is always angry when there is no feed to Trump narcissism...but hey! maybe it will all go away...as if by magic,

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
I stopped reading at "ChiefD."

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I guess I would need a definition of "full blown" to comment.

Is it twice as much as half blown? How would I know if he is full blown upset versus semi-blown upset?

I never met the man so it is hard for me to judge but I want to make sure I have the order of blown's correct.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
a reply to: Sookiechacha

And your point is? Yeah, I know that. I know that he is a conservative Republican who doesn’t like Trump. And his wife is a total whack job. I think he’s the one with the brains in that family.

There are plenty of globalist swine who claim they are conservative Republicans, that does not make it true. Anyone in government who would harm the US and it's citizens, because orange man bad, should be prosecuted. I'm not saying the silly article is seditious but it might be an indicator that the Lincoln Rich Boys Club PAC warrants closer attention by the new and improved DOJ.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

Ahh, here we go calling any Republicans who are against Trump RINO’s. Nope. Most of these people are more conservative than your average Republican. I have a friend who supports groups like this. They are very passionate and have seen the damage that Trump has done to this country. To me, anyone is better than Trump.

I’m happy to see that there are some Republicans out there that have some sense.

I didn't make up the rino thing. It was part of the wiki on the PAC.

Tell me what "sense" it makes to elect Biden. It's a binary choice here. I understand that ppls principles may differ, but standing on "principle", while electing a leftist progressive is cutting off your nose, to spite your face.

Here is your choice, Trump/Biden. Who are YOU voting for? There are zero other viable options.

If you say Biden, you are niether conservative, nor a constitutionalist.

Do you disagree with that simple premise?

It's a protest vote, just the same as deprived, but very Labour northerners in the UK voted for Boris, rather than Jeremy Corbin.

Personally, I think that wasn't the right way, and should have accommodated a small advantage in the third party, the Lib/Dems, no matter how that fared out in the interim...the Lib/Dems have never been tested in real principle, but there are some decent critters in that party, as there are in most of the parties, but given the event of the COVID-19, I could see them as having much better empathy than Labour or conservatives, and put the money in what everybody wants, proper testing available for everyone, and no muddying of the waters.
Yesterday, Brits found out that the goals of testing meant that most of those tests were being sent to the US, and while that was not exactly British news material, it was broadcast by the Conservative Government, via media, as having got near to proclaimed aims of testing.

edit on 9-5-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Bombshell - Beginning of the End for President Trump!

twitter.com...

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Just... LOL

God forbid there should be any freedom of speech for someone who doesn’t agree with Trump.

God forbid that Trump is allowed freedom of speech as well.

Let me help you because you are right here...

~wanders out of the thread giggling~

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Bombshell - Beginning of the End for President Trump!

twitter.com...

A little off topic, but
Check this out.

It seems like it's going to be an open and shut case.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Double standards and overhyped nothing articles.

I can understand the issues some have with Trump. When my authoratah is questioned, I have a minor hissy. When its flagrantly disregarded I produce a pretty nuclear explosion. WHen my husband and I hash out a disagreement.. people who dont know us think they oughtto call 911.. cause we go at it hard. With my personality, and I see some of the personality type in Trump.. if you hit me with a pebble.. Im crushing you with a mountain.

Get over it.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I would gladly fill in for him...a reply to: Mach2

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

ok - i get it - " some republican politicians and influencers " - dont want trump to be 2020 POTUS

fine

but WTF - is thier alternative ???

surely they COULD and SHOULD stand a candidate they agree with

there is no law // party rule stopping them - is there ???????????????????????

they cannot stop mr trump running - but they can put fotrawd a candicate of thier own - surely

obstructing trump - with no 3rd option - which means if thiey are sucessful - a democrat will the the POTUS - is utter lunacy

even by merkin " standards "

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Ahh, here we go calling any Republicans who are against Trump RINO’s. Nope. Most of these people are more conservative than your average Republican.

I'm really surprised by this.
I'm a Trump fan but if anyone is a RINO it is clearly him.

I actually thought the fact he was more Liberal than Hilary gave him the edge.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Trump's emotional state does not matter as much as his bungling.

edit on 10/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Trump's emotional state does not matter as much as his bungling.

No but it shows just how fragile the man's ego is and it's not exactly leadership quality.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   

a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

He did send out angry tweets again, so no, I don’t think the title of the article is overblown.

Got links to any of this stuff you keep referencing?

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

God forbid that Trump is allowed freedom of speech as well. 

How can you not love a president that has no filters, refreshing huh...

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   

a reply to: Mach2

Ahh, here we go calling any Republicans who are against Trump RINO’s. Nope. Most of these people are more conservative than your average Republican. I have a friend who supports groups like this. They are very passionate and have seen the damage that Trump has done to this country. To me, anyone is better than Trump.

I’m happy to see that there are some Republicans out there that have some sense.

What damage has Trump done to the country?

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

a reply to: Mach2

What damage has Trump done to the country?

Well other than making America a clown show in the eyes of the world and dropping the ball on a serious pandemic.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join