It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Claims Putin Was Behind Dropping the Michael Flynn Case

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on May, 9 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

MSNBC doing their part in the perpetual Democrat BS onslaught.

Now we have a story from the famous log journalist Andrea Mitchell.

They take a recent phone conversation between Trump and Putin and turn it around into such a BS story, any jerk-knees moron would have to dismiss it as satire.

But no. They are dead serious and are insisting all Democrat and weak Independent voters automatically believe it.

They even have a paid Democrat FBI Assistant Director spewing convincing opinions that Putin made the Michael Flynn case disappear !!

The entire 2020 Democrat campaign is based on 100% BS and it's not even that convincing 🤣🤣🤣

After weeks of Andrea Mitchell Reports repeating Chinese Communist Party talking points, Andrea Mitchell and former FBI Assistant Director for Counterintelligence and current MSNBC contributor Frank Figliuzzi declared on Friday without any evidence that Russian President Vladimir Putin had something to do with the Justice Department's decision to drop the case against former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

After Mitchell breathlessly summarized the "stunning" and "unprecedented" decision on Flynn, Mitchell saw something sinister in the Thursday phone call between President Trump and Putin. "Frank, first, all of the implications here, and the fact that he then called Vladimir Putin yesterday, and according to the White House announcement of this and description of it, there was no mention of the Russia probe and the election probe. But the president himself discussed that with Vladimir Putin, and the facts that in his view now that the Russian hoax was disspelled, they could get back to business."

+8 more 
posted on May, 9 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
People have to be tuning this # out by now.

+8 more 
posted on May, 9 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"MSNBC claims'

MSDNCNN can claim what they like, only NPC's parrot their slop, strange how reality is the EXACT OPPOSITE of MSM spin.

Hillary and Obama and their weaponized intel agents-of-deceit colluded with Russian agents to stitch-up Donald Trumps campaign before, during and after the 2016 election.

That's not a claim - its a fact.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
People have to be tuning this # out by now.

People have been tuning it out since January 2017.

The media has destroyed the dEmocrat party. The media has convinced the VAST majority to vote for President Trump again this November. The media continue to push more support for the Republican Party.

The media and their disgusting supporters are too thick to realise it too.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Good God!
Only the most dimwitted of the delusional cult still believe this nonsense.
There has to be some that are saying enough is enough of the outright, fantasyland lies.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I ve had it with MSM. I want the raw data and I will draw my own conclusions. CNN ( Clinton News Network) and MSNBC hold no interest for me at all. Fox seems to be a bit more careful Of the facts, but all have agendas that they push.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Are they not even trying to be believable anymore? Are they trying for some type of comedy? I don't know.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Are they not even trying to be believable anymore? Are they trying for some type of comedy? I don't know.

My only quote from Q, and it holds true here more than ever
as the Awakening grows legs and a lot more numbers...
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT"S COMING.
NOTHING.

I guess the MSM threw out the memo with the baby water.
Andrea on Election Night '16 to Halpern, off-mic:
"This is F'n scary." You ain't seen nothin' yet, Andrea.

Buckle up, and keep your tongue tucked in.
I believe we're bumpin' in for another record THIS month.
Like a ProMod '70 Opal GT with Scott's blown 632. Black.
edit on 9-5-2020 by derfreebie because: Just because salt in the pool doesn't mean Everybody In

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Right people.

IT couldn't possibly be Flynn was innocent.

IT had to be Putin!

Didn't Maddow when she got sued say MSNBC is opinion and not news?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
And here I was believing that the "Russians" deserved a medal from the US citizens for assisting in "opening their eyes" about certain presidential candidates.

edit on 5/9/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

They don't even have to be believable...What they have to do is control the vote count...And if they pull it off they can say, 'see, the majority of the people DID believe us'...

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I almost feel sorry for these people. They are completely consumed by this nonsense.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

MSNBC- All Russia, All the Time.

Russia is behind Biden's Senility and the efforts of the DNC to prop Ole Joe up too.

Tara Reade is a Russian Agent......

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
We have the transcripts now. Everyone from Comey to Clapper said, under oath, they knew of no evidence Flynn was a Russian agent.

MSNBC can go pound sand.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Wow. Amazing...

I did not think the Russia thing could go any farther but I was wrong. Now Putin is getting high profile people out of jail in other countries.

What I would REALLY love is to hear how that happens. Other than 'Putin' and 'Russia' and 'Reasons'. I'll go get my popcorn.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY
Wow. Amazing...

I did not think the Russia thing could go any farther but I was wrong. Now Putin is getting high profile people out of jail in other countries.

What I would REALLY love is to hear how that happens. Other than 'Putin' and 'Russia' and 'Reasons'. I'll go get my popcorn.

Putin = Magic

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I'm so sick and tired of this msm Wonderland fantasy crap. As Zbigniew Brzezinski once said, "Shortly, the public will be unable to reason or think for themselves. They'll only be able to parrot the information they've been given on the previous night's news."

Glenn Greenwald tweeted this out over 1 year ago...

"A short two-minute video for those of you in the media pitifully insisting that no media reckoning is needed and journalists performed beautifully, soberly and responsibly throughout this whole saga:"

twitter.com...

Dem MSM Marriage:

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Unprecedented! Oh really...

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Oh Jesus these people need locking up to

I can imagine them in a padded cell though, Trump has broke them mentally

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link